Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

Your links aren’t science dufus. Links, hilarious. You don’t have a fking clue do you ? Institutions where THOUSANDS of scientist work. It’s call consensus dufus when hundreds of facilities agree after dozens, to hundreds of studies, not one fucking study dufus.

No flaws by me…that’s the Mayo Clinic.
Except, viruses are too small to get caught in the masks. I gave you the study and the link! You can ignore it and stick it up your ass, doesn’t change the results

No, a properly fitted N95 MAY catch 2%.

Emphasis on the "may".

This:

Your links aren’t science dufus. Links, hilarious. You don’t have a fking clue do you ? Institutions where THOUSANDS of scientist work. It’s call consensus dufus when hundreds of facilities agree after dozens, to hundreds of studies, not one fucking study dufus.

Post #943

Fauci admits its true that there is no evidence masks help prevent a pandemic, but he encourages "individuals" to wear one anyway...

9/2/23

Timestamped to begin...

In actual real science, a result like that cannot be stated as fact. Since there was no control group you haven't the slightest clue as to the effectiveness of masks or the vaccine. You cannot logically and factually claim it was blunted. You have no way of knowing if things would have been better or worse without masks and vaccines.

During the pandemic, I took care of patients who had the vaccine and were sick as shit. I myself never got the vaccine and tested positive for COVID but wasn't even the slightest bit ill.

Every hospital required them because no hospital wanted to be the hospital that the media and general population pointed at and said: "See, that hospital doesn't care about it's patients." It was all about image.

Who said anything was dangerous? Not me.

I stated facts. The fact is that unless you're wearing an N95 for level three mask, you're not doing anything at all. Any "Medical research facility" that tells you different, isn't worth paying attention to.
The unvaccinated were the control group. They had higher deaths, while the vaccinated showed few side effects, most minor.

The unvaccinated were the control group. They had higher deaths, while the vaccinated showed few side effects, most minor.
Even death from covid. But just minor death, not severe death.

The unvaccinated who had recovered from COVID (plenty of people who had COVID in 2020 before the vaccines) had no reason to get vaccinated and had better immunity than the vaccines provide.

From the CDC...

Page 16 - Prior COVID infection provides protection for >= 180 days. Page 8 - Vaccine effectiveness starts to wane at 14 weeks...

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1

Vaccines attempt to mimic natural immunity.

Last edited:
The unvaccinated who had recovered from COVID (plenty of people who had COVID in 2020 before the vaccines) had no reason to get vaccinated and had better immunity than the vaccines provide.

From the CDC...

Page 16 - Prior COVID infection provides protection for >= 180 days. Page 8 - Vaccine effectiveness starts to wane at 14 weeks...

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1
Of course recovery is going to give you better immunity, but it’s irrelevant to my point. Masks, social distancing and vaccines worked.

Of course recovery is going to give you better immunity, but it’s irrelevant to my point. Masks, social distancing and vaccines worked.
By what measure?

1693874146126.png

1693874259199.png

[Source]

Except, viruses are too small to get caught in the masks. I gave you the study and the link! You can ignore it and stick it up your ass, doesn’t change the results
Liar, you’re now 9 of 9 in made up shit.you can’t come up with-one medical research facility in the world that agrees with you bozos. One study, one link you paraphrase that is bullshit. Up yours dufus. You are totally ignorant of the scientific method.

This:

A reference from a MAGGOT. You quote a post published by Fierce Healthcare which isn’t even a healthcare mag. It’s a conservative BUSINESS RAG. LOOK IT UP BUBBA.
Its a non science publication with NO TIES TO science.
You’re now 10 of 10 batshit crazy references and statements. I bet you have non science background, no real medical background other then getting your back treated from bending ove and taking it from all your BS fascist friends.

Liar, you’re now 9 of 9 in made up shit.you can’t come up with-one medical research facility in the world that agrees with you bozos. One study, one link you paraphrase that is bullshit. Up yours dufus. You are totally ignorant of the scientific method.
Except, I'm fking right!!

Last edited:
Except, I'm fking right!!

Just you saying you are is a sign of mental incapacity.
Being in disagreement with every science research facility in the world is being delusional. That you keep repeating it, makes you a batshit crazy Humper. Really ? Trump wasn’t impeached ?

Outkick….Now you’re quoting a sports, media and politics rag…
Gessus, you have no Shame.
If we were told the truth from the beginning, there would be much less of this. Lie after lie. And Fauci changing his views every so often. he is supposed to know since he is a 40-year professional of biological weapons. The man has hell waiting for him.

Forum List

Back