Senators get classified briefing on UFO sightings.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Has anyone posted about this yet ?

Three more U.S. senators received a classified Pentagon briefing on Wednesday about a series of reported encounters by the Navy with unidentified aircraft, according to congressional and military officials — part of a growing number of requests from members of key oversight committees.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/19/warner-classified-briefing-ufos-1544273

Since 1947. No hard evidence thus far of any non-terrestrial origin..

I dunno. If there are aliens visiting us, they would be way more advanced technologically than we are so hopefully it's not going to be an Independence Day scenario. Cuz this ain't the movies.

I dunno. If there are aliens visiting us, they would be way more advanced technologically than we are so hopefully it's not going to be an Independence Day scenario. Cuz this ain't the movies.
Yeah. Since Will Smith ain't really a fighter pilot and Jeff Goldblum isn't really a scientist we'd be totally screwed.

The term "UFO" is not a designate for extra-terrestrial life form...but it is quite often a designation for things like kites and secret pentagon aircraft that have not previously been disclosed to, in this case, senators...UFO just means something that showed up on radar or visually spotted and cannot be given a positive ID.

NASA has been forced to cut the feed from the ISS on numerous occasions due to the sudden appearance of UFOs

Has anyone posted about this yet ?

Three more U.S. senators received a classified Pentagon briefing on Wednesday about a series of reported encounters by the Navy with unidentified aircraft, according to congressional and military officials — part of a growing number of requests from members of key oversight committees.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/19/warner-classified-briefing-ufos-1544273

Clyde Lewis, over at Ground Zero, was discussing this a few nights ago. Mr. Lewis feels its an established fact, but I'm not so sure.

Yeah. Since Will Smith ain't really a fighter pilot and Jeff Goldblum isn't really a scientist we'd be totally screwed.
Not to mention that I am sure the aliens would have the latest anti viral software.

Forum List

Back