Senile Sanders: "Iceland is now the 1st country ever to make it illegal to pay men more than women"

"Iceland just became the first country in the world to make it illegal to pay men more than women. In the United States in 2016, black women made 62.5 cents on the dollar compared to white men and hispanic women made 54.4 cents. That is a disgrace." - Senile Bernie Sanders

Yeah, it's not like the U.S. passed the Equal Pay Act of 1963 or anything.

Man, he must really be senile.
As always, troll OP posts no link whatsoever. We're all just expected to take his word for who said what. Swallow whole, no questions asked, just as he does. Then it falls to somebody else to do his work for him, the lazy fuck.

Thanks for bringing one jillian Somebody knows how to get it done.

why is it called iceland? is iceland made out of ice? i guess they dont need to plug in their refrigerators in iceland

"Iceland just became the first country in the world to make it illegal to pay men more than women. In the United States in 2016, black women made 62.5 cents on the dollar compared to white men and hispanic women made 54.4 cents. That is a disgrace." - Senile Bernie Sanders

You want equal pay?
Easy enough...fire all the men who are making more than what you want to pay a woman.
Oh, I forgot...that's already happening.

No woman can equal the work of a man.
I beg to differ...

Assuming he was not just opening mouth to change feet he may have mistaken data on genetic returns for economic returns and screwed up his presentation due to his being dumber than dog squat.

My, aren't you Gullible's Travels.

The OP left no link for his claim. Just ipse dixit. THAT's what you're gonna run with is it?

Oh that reminds me, Resident Rump just decreed Droit du Seigneur at your house. I don't have a link, but I guess I don't need one.

I beg to differ...

Assuming he was not just opening mouth to change feet he may have mistaken data on genetic returns for economic returns and screwed up his presentation due to his being dumber than dog squat.

The OP left no link for his claim. Just ipse dixit. THAT's what you're gonna run with is it?

Oh that reminds me, Resident Rump just decreed Droit du Seigneur at your house. I don't have a link, but I guess I don't need one.

Bernie Sanders on Twitter

I beg to differ...

Do your fucking homework in post number one next time, shit-for-brains.

I beg to differ...

its more fun to make you look like a total fool

One more thing the government has no right being involved in.

He should expose Hillary for paying per men staffers more than her women staffers. Shame on her.

I beg to differ...

its more fun to make you look like a total fool

Tell you what asshole --- I have NEVER, EVER put up a thread making some claim that I didn't back up with something more tangible than my say-so. I don't sit here and insult people's fucking intelligence. I back it up.

So you tell me who the fuck looks like a "total fool". Dumbass.

My, my we are getting testy these days!
I beg to differ...

Every other modern country has paid vacation time by law. You don't. Workers in America are screwed by their employers & government. Every American should come out for 3 weeks paid vacation right now.

DSvbpzXVwAAAC09.jpg

Not for the same work you moron Sanders! If that was the case you could sue the companies, as that would be illegal.

The gender pay gap myth won't die, because leftists are morons. Fact is women and Black women work at way less paying jobs, way less.

Every other modern country has paid vacation time by law. You don't. Workers in America are screwed by their employers & government. Every American should come out for 3 weeks paid vacation right now.

DSvbpzXVwAAAC09.jpg

USA also isn't invaded by the muslims, because people in charge, namely Donald J. Trump is a lot smarter than your leaders. Which is why USA is also 30% richer than the EU, despite paying paying your military budget and having loads of minorities.

DSvbpzXVwAAAC09.jpg

Damn, there really can't be one thread where the free shit brigade doesn't arrive to deflect from the point, and demand more free shit at the expense of others.

And when the people reject the looted shit, you got to import bunch of invaders to vote for it. Working really well in the Europe!

I beg to differ...

My, my we are getting testy these days!

I have a very low tolerance for abject stupidity and insulting readers' intelligence. There's nothing new about that.

That's why I keep after you to learn the fuck how the quote button works. I just had to rearrange your post AGAIN because you can't be bothered and apparently think yourself the center of the fucking universe.

Forum List

Back