Sens. Harris, Warren and Gillibrand told POLITICO they would not rule out expanding Supreme Court

Really? What is more ridiculous than a President who thinks he can pardon himself for murdering you?

He never said that.

View attachment 250910

He said could not would. Keep trying.
:21::21::21::21::21::21:
Oh….did that answer sound as stupid as it is in your head before you wrote it?

I agree that it’s a ridiculous idea but the ridiculous is now the norm in Trump’s America. We currently have a President who thinks he COULD pardon himself after he rapes someone’s daughter.

There, happy?

:290968001256257790-final:

He said "legal experts told me". Never said for rape or murder. Keep trying. :blowpop:

A pardon is a pardon. If you can be pardoned for one thing, you can be pardoned for anything.
Try to keep up.

Anyone surprised by this? You can't win, just change the rules.

Americans can see this, if you vote for this, you can't say you weren't forewarned...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/18/2020-democrats-supreme-court-12236254

After watching Mitch McConnell transform the judiciary over the past four years, liberals are demanding a bold response. And Democrats are listening.

Sens. Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Kirsten Gillibrand told POLITICO they would not rule out expanding the Supreme Court if elected president, showcasing a new level of interest in the Democratic field on an issue that has until recently remained on the fringes of debate.

The surprising openness from White House hopefuls along with other prominent Senate Democrats to making sweeping changes — from adding seats to the high court to imposing term limits on judges and more — comes as the party is eager to chip away at the GOP’s growing advantage in the courts.

“We are on the verge of a crisis of confidence in the Supreme Court,” said Harris (D-Calif.). “We have to take this challenge head on, and everything is on the table to do that.”

If they become the president, declare a national emergency and expand the court. Easy.

I agree that it’s a ridiculous idea but the ridiculous is now the norm in Trump’s America. We currently have a President who thinks he can rape someone and then pardon himself.

Not the same thing.

Really? What is more ridiculous than a President who thinks he can pardon himself for murdering you?
Does this mean when the Repubs come back in power after the Progs the can add more to the Supreme Court also?

This is the Pandora’s Box of emergency declarations.

Why not just have an ED to create a 3rd chamber of Congress or insists that the President speaks their own language and won’t accept any bills not written in it by the Congress while he uses an ED to fund his construction 75,000 sq. foot palaces (one per state)?

As for your question. Yep.

This is why politics is a profession and it is best left to the professionals. We’ve elected a clown and we’ve gotten a circus.
well actually it comes down to pointing out the stupid people of our country and their complete lack of patriotism and game.

I agree that it’s a ridiculous idea but the ridiculous is now the norm in Trump’s America. We currently have a President who thinks he COULD pardon himself after he rapes someone’s daughter.

There, happy?

He said "legal experts told me". Never said for rape or murder. Keep trying. :blowpop:

A pardon is a pardon. If you can be pardoned for one thing, you can be pardoned for anything.
Try to keep up.
so the question is can he?

He never said that.

View attachment 250910

There, happy?

well the question is, can he? do you know?

I think the question is whether his brainless idiotic supporters think he can. Do you?

There, happy?

I think the question is whether his brainless idiotic supporters think he can. Do you?
I have no idea, I asked you does he?

There, happy?

So you have no idea?

There, happy?

Try to keep up.

WRONG! 100% wrong. If he killed somone, he would be impeached immediately and then prosecuted. I 100% disagree with your line of thinking. 100%. You're just flat out wrong.

Nobody is expanding the Supreme Court

There, happy?

Try to keep up.

WRONG! 100% wrong. If he killed somone, he would be impeached immediately and then prosecuted. I 100% disagree with your line of thinking. 100%. You're just flat out wrong.

He (thinks he) could pardon himself long before he gets impeached. So there is no persecution. Again. Did you just fall off the turnip truck?

There, happy?

Try to keep up.

He (thinks he) could pardon himself long before he gets impeached. So there is no persecution. Again. Did you just fall off the turnip truck?

No he said legal experts and they meant on silly Mueller probe not a capital offense. Your TDS is working OT today.

There, happy?

So you have no idea?
nope, I haven't looked it up. not worth my time. I asked you if you knew? can he? he said he talked to his lawyers and he does. is he wrong? post up the link that shows him wrong. I thought that was how debate worked. you are goofy that way, ignoring the debate.

There, happy?

So you have no idea?
nope, I haven't looked it up. not worth my time. I asked you if you knew? can he? he said he talked to his lawyers and he does. is he wrong? post up the link that shows him wrong. I thought that was how debate worked. you are goofy that way, ignoring the debate.

Not worth your time…yet here you are commenting on it…which means your time is worthless. Right?

So you have no idea?

Not worth your time…yet here you are commenting on it…which means your time is worthless. Right?
no I'm not. I asked you if you believe he does or doesn't. I give two shits if he does or doesn't but you do. So I'm asking. why are you afraid to answer?

There, happy?

Try to keep up.

No he said legal experts and they meant on silly Mueller probe not a capital offense. Your TDS is working OT today.

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 12.09.21 PM.png

I see the turnip truck also backed over you.

If the blob thinks he can pardon himself for one thing…I’m sorry…you seem to short-circuit when you see that word…could pardon himself for one thing, he thinks he could rape someone you love and pardon himself for that too.

Pardons are not just for one crime…you do know that…right cumquat?

So you have no idea?

no I'm not. I asked you if you believe he does or doesn't. I give two shits if he does or doesn't but you do. So I'm asking. why are you afraid to answer?

Why are you afraid to answer?

(For those watching at home, Popeye hates being asked questions). I probably should stop. LOL

Try to keep up.

View attachment 250928

I see the turnip truck also backed over you.

If the blob thinks he can pardon himself for one thing…I’m sorry…you seem to short-circuit when you see that word…could pardon himself for one thing, he thinks he could rape someone you love and pardon himself for that too.

Pardons are not just for one crime…you do know that…right cumquat?
again, do you believe he can pardon himself? the rest is rhetorical to you.

Anyone surprised by this? You can't win, just change the rules.

Americans can see this, if you vote for this, you can't say you weren't forewarned...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/18/2020-democrats-supreme-court-12236254

After watching Mitch McConnell transform the judiciary over the past four years, liberals are demanding a bold response. And Democrats are listening.

Sens. Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Kirsten Gillibrand told POLITICO they would not rule out expanding the Supreme Court if elected president, showcasing a new level of interest in the Democratic field on an issue that has until recently remained on the fringes of debate.

The surprising openness from White House hopefuls along with other prominent Senate Democrats to making sweeping changes — from adding seats to the high court to imposing term limits on judges and more — comes as the party is eager to chip away at the GOP’s growing advantage in the courts.

“We are on the verge of a crisis of confidence in the Supreme Court,” said Harris (D-Calif.). “We have to take this challenge head on, and everything is on the table to do that.”

If they become the president, declare a national emergency and expand the court. Easy.

I agree that it’s a ridiculous idea but the ridiculous is now the norm in Trump’s America. We currently have a President who thinks he can rape someone and then pardon himself.

Not the same thing.

Does this mean when the Repubs come back in power after the Progs the can add more to the Supreme Court also?

This is the Pandora’s Box of emergency declarations.

Why not just have an ED to create a 3rd chamber of Congress or insists that the President speaks their own language and won’t accept any bills not written in it by the Congress while he uses an ED to fund his construction 75,000 sq. foot palaces (one per state)?

As for your question. Yep.

This is why politics is a profession and it is best left to the professionals. We’ve elected a clown and we’ve gotten a circus.
The professionals that screwed things up and lied to much. What we got is someone who gives it back which is not normal for Repubs.

So you have no idea?

(For those watching at home, Popeye hates being asked questions). I probably should stop. LOL
ahhh look at the deflection by the cornie. too funny. I take your lack of an answer that you do know he can pardon himself, and therefore, any option is available to him even rape. I don't get why that is so hard for you to discuss.

What else can I debate with myself on today that you're curious of?

So you have no idea?

You're an idiot:

A president cannot pardon someone for state or local crimes. Experts disagree as to whether a president can pardon himself, but pardons cannot apply to cases of impeachment.

If he killed or raped someone he would be impeached immediately.

Maybe they'll have better luck than FDR
Trump already had. McConnell blocked Obama’s pick and not only have they pack d the Supreme Court they are currently changing all of the rules to pack the lower courts.

Fortunately, the Constitution gives Congress the power to regulate the courts. They would be following the rules by using their power to add members to the court. Republicans, and led by the efforts of McConnell, are the ones who started this.

But they won’t be there he ones that finish it.

Forum List

Back