Sens. Harris, Warren and Gillibrand told POLITICO they would not rule out expanding Supreme Court

so you're concerned over five bucks?

You’re not concerned over usurping the Constitution?

How?

Congress allocates the money. It allocated X amount for border security. Not X plus whatever the President wants to loot from other departments
but they did allocate the money trump is using. you must be lost.

Not for the purposes he seeks to use it for moron.
that doesn't matter. the money is allocated and can be used. watch.

so you're concerned over five bucks?

How?

Congress allocates the money. It allocated X amount for border security. Not X plus whatever the President wants to loot from other departments
/——/ Yet he has that right.

We shall see. If you’re correct...that is effectively the end of our nation.
drama queening again I see.

/——/ Yet he has that right.

We shall see. If you’re correct...that is effectively the end of our nation.
/——-/
View attachment 250949

If the President has the authority to repurpose allocated monies for pet projects...we no longer have a republic
drama queening take two?

Anyone surprised by this?
Not at all. It's smart political strategy to combat cheaters.

who cheated?
The republicans. Top to bottom. They are cheaters and exploiters and the democrats should pull all the stops. Then, once the white men are crying like little bitches, maybe we can finally have a discussion of our messed up system. You can believe it wont happen until then.

The Party that "cheated" in that last election were the Democrats, Fort! It's not even a contest! The things that the Clinton campaign, the DNC and the Obama Administration were all doing leading up to that election in November have never been done before in this country. Not by Richard Nixon...not by ANYONE!

How?

but they did allocate the money trump is using. you must be lost.

Not for the purposes he seeks to use it for moron.
that doesn't matter. the money is allocated and can be used. watch.

Perhaps you’re unaware of how bills are written.

Text - H.R.6157 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Department of Defense and Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education Appropriations Act, 2019 and Continuing Appropriations Act, 2019

Here is a sampling….

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 9.04.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 9.04.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 9.05.11 AM.png

When a member of Congress vote on these bills, they expect (for example) the DDG-51 Destroyer to be funded; not that money to go to some frivolous campaign promise.

Last edited:
/----/ If they try and a Red state sues to stop it, will the USSC take up the case? I can't see a mostly Conservative court allowing it. Just asking
it's up to congress.

We could very well have a full sweep of Democrats in control Congress and the White House in 20 months or so. And a chief executive with new and unbridled power to declare anything she wants as a national emergency (if the courts don’t stop this nonsense).

67907486c66e07d29e8ee12aec9a73a3.gif

/----/ If they try and a Red state sues to stop it, will the USSC take up the case? I can't see a mostly Conservative court allowing it. Just asking
it's up to congress.

We could very well have a full sweep of Democrats in control Congress and the White House in 20 months or so. And a chief executive with new and unbridled power to declare anything she wants as a national emergency (if the courts don’t stop this nonsense).

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Anyone surprised by this? You can't win, just change the rules.

Americans can see this, if you vote for this, you can't say you weren't forewarned...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/18/2020-democrats-supreme-court-12236254

After watching Mitch McConnell transform the judiciary over the past four years, liberals are demanding a bold response. And Democrats are listening.

Sens. Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Kirsten Gillibrand told POLITICO they would not rule out expanding the Supreme Court if elected president, showcasing a new level of interest in the Democratic field on an issue that has until recently remained on the fringes of debate.

The surprising openness from White House hopefuls along with other prominent Senate Democrats to making sweeping changes — from adding seats to the high court to imposing term limits on judges and more — comes as the party is eager to chip away at the GOP’s growing advantage in the courts.

“We are on the verge of a crisis of confidence in the Supreme Court,” said Harris (D-Calif.). “We have to take this challenge head on, and everything is on the table to do that.”

Can't win Americans? That's ok, stuff the ballot box with immigrants and illegals.

Can't win the supreme court? Stuff it with more judges!

Americans can see this, if you vote for this, you can't say you weren't forewarned...

After watching Mitch McConnell transform the judiciary over the past four years, liberals are demanding a bold response. And Democrats are listening.

Sens. Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Kirsten Gillibrand told POLITICO they would not rule out expanding the Supreme Court if elected president, showcasing a new level of interest in the Democratic field on an issue that has until recently remained on the fringes of debate.

The surprising openness from White House hopefuls along with other prominent Senate Democrats to making sweeping changes — from adding seats to the high court to imposing term limits on judges and more — comes as the party is eager to chip away at the GOP’s growing advantage in the courts.

“We are on the verge of a crisis of confidence in the Supreme Court,” said Harris (D-Calif.). “We have to take this challenge head on, and everything is on the table to do that.”

Can't win Americans? That's ok, stuff the ballot box with immigrants and illegals.

Can't win the supreme court? Stuff it with more judges!

If this keeps up, you will have a Supreme Court of 112 by the year 2090

it's up to congress.

I hate to break this to you, Candy...but if you give a far left progressive "unbridled power" they will screw things up so badly it could literally spell the end of the Democratic Party. Just saying...

it's up to congress.

I hate to break this to you, Candy...but if you give a far left progressive "unbridled power" they will screw things up so badly it could literally spell the end of the Democratic Party. Just saying...

Yup.

This is why I hope the courts tell your blob to go fuck himself on the ED.

it's up to congress.

Yup.

Trump is spending the money, and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

it's up to congress.

Yup.

Lol...we’ll see.

Wasn’t Mexico paying for the wall?

it's up to congress.

Yup.

Lol...we’ll see.

asked and answered many different times in here.

it's up to congress.

You mean like the past two years have spelled the end of the Republican Party?

Yup.

Lol...we’ll see.

Yup.

The answer is no. Hence your blob is looting the treasury

Yup.

Lol...we’ll see.

Yup.

The answer is no. Hence your blob is looting the treasury

Looting the Treasury, in violation of the Constitution.

If they become the president, declare a national emergency and expand the court. Easy.

I agree that it’s a ridiculous idea but the ridiculous is now the norm in Trump’s America. We currently have a President who thinks he can rape someone and then pardon himself.
but thinks like attacking people for not baking a case, insisting men use the womans room, guys who "feel" like a women allowed to compete against women in sports...

yea, we just NOW got weird.

Forum List

Back