Sens. Harris, Warren and Gillibrand told POLITICO they would not rule out expanding Supreme Court

What if Trump has lasers coming out of his eyes? You lost. Now STFU.

Nice dodge.

Anyway, There will be no expansion of the court but it’s good to know that whomever the next President is they have the Emergency Declaration at their disposal for whatever cartoonish purpose they desire
been used 59 times before trump. why didn't it bother you before?

How many billions of dollars were looted to fulfill a silly campaign promise?
so you're concerned over five bucks?

You’re not concerned over usurping the Constitution?
how so? explain. Did the congress give the president the ability or not? and why is it only an issue to you now?

Why are you afraid to answer?

(For those watching at home, Popeye hates being asked questions). I probably should stop. LOL
ahhh look at the deflection by the cornie. too funny. I take your lack of an answer that you do know he can pardon himself, and therefore, any option is available to him even rape. I don't get why that is so hard for you to discuss.

What else can I debate with myself on today that you're curious of?

Good to see you and AzogtheDefiler disagrer on the capabilities of the Cheeto.

Amazing what happens when you boys are pressed for answers
yep, we answer questions because we are gentleman and have honor. something you seriously lack. but congrats loser. just another victory on my part in the land of the loons like you!

You two disagree. It’ll be fun to see you two debate. But we both know you won’t. You have no honor.
I agree with everything he said. you must be reading in the wrong version world today.

Really?

ahhh look at the deflection by the cornie. too funny. I take your lack of an answer that you do know he can pardon himself, and therefore, any option is available to him even rape. I don't get why that is so hard for you to discuss.

What else can I debate with myself on today that you're curious of?

Good to see you and AzogtheDefiler disagrer on the capabilities of the Cheeto.

Amazing what happens when you boys are pressed for answers
yep, we answer questions because we are gentleman and have honor. something you seriously lack. but congrats loser. just another victory on my part in the land of the loons like you!

You two disagree. It’ll be fun to see you two debate. But we both know you won’t. You have no honor.
I agree with everything he said. you must be reading in the wrong version world today.

Really?
sure really. quote the part I didn't agree with him on, or you made it up and are a liar.

What if Trump has lasers coming out of his eyes? You lost. Now STFU.

Nice dodge.

Anyway, There will be no expansion of the court but it’s good to know that whomever the next President is they have the Emergency Declaration at their disposal for whatever cartoonish purpose they desire

How?

Nice dodge.

How?

Congress allocates the money. It allocated X amount for border security. Not X plus whatever the President wants to loot from other departments

How?

Congress allocates the money. It allocated X amount for border security. Not X plus whatever the President wants to loot from other departments

well, candy...

all he needs is a phone and a pen to overcome that little problem

How?

but they did allocate the money trump is using. you must be lost.

How?

well, candy...

all he needs is a phone and a pen to overcome that little problem

Mmmmmmokay

How?

but they did allocate the money trump is using. you must be lost.

Not for the purposes he seeks to use it for moron.

How?

/——/ Yet he has that right.

How?

We shall see. If you’re correct...that is effectively the end of our nation.

How?

/——-/
8E5C2CC2-3F4E-4CC9-953A-962A2D8BAB39.jpeg

How?

/——-/
View attachment 250949

If the President has the authority to repurpose allocated monies for pet projects...we no longer have a republic

/——-/
View attachment 250949

If the President has the authority to repurpose allocated monies for pet projects...we no longer have a republic

I notice you’re not disagreeing. Typical. You must serve your master.

/——-/
View attachment 250949

/——/ When Obozo got the trillion in stimuLESS did it go to infrastructure or did he redirect it to the union pension funds?

/——-/
View attachment 250949

/——/ When Obozo got the trillion in stimuLESS did it go to infrastructure or did he redirect it to the union pension funds?

Not sure. No link.

What often happens is that money is allocated to different departments based on line items; so much for the F-22, so much for the public transit project in Poughkipsee, so much for the national seashore in Texas, etc…

These are congressional allocations and the President signed the bill.

That money was allocated by Congress for specific purposes. Only so much was allocated for the border security…. Allocating more from other departments is not allowed if we have a system of checks and balances.

We’ll see how the court rules.

Anyone surprised by this?
Not at all. It's smart political strategy to combat cheaters.

who cheated?
The republicans. Top to bottom. They are cheaters and exploiters and the democrats should pull all the stops. Then, once the white men are crying like little bitches, maybe we can finally have a discussion of our messed up system. You can believe it wont happen until then.
Ranting isn't an answer.

Forum List

Back