Sensible gun control

Just ban the carrying of loaded weapons in the street

There is no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons

The proposal would work no hardship on honest citizens
Effectively disarming honest citizens s

There is no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons

Because we all know that criminals always follow the law.

criminals/mass killers/etc will easily get guns--just like you say--you are exactly right!!!
it IS too easy--it should be harder----yes???

Brilliant idea. Then just criminals will have guns. Drugs have been illegal for years, but every year we seem to have more. It's illegal to rob a bank, but it still happens.

lol, so you want to legalize bank robbery? Goddam!

What a shock, you continue to be an idiot....dumbass.

Only the ones who might need a firearm to protect themselves. It won't affect piece of shit criminals at all.

Do you think banks should be required to allow open carry, inside the bank, by anyone who enters?

Nope.

I don't think anyone should be required to do anything.

So why should a city be required to keep handgun ownership legal?
Heller

I think we've reached the point that open carry should be legal, and extremely well vetted people should be able to qualify for enhanced conceal carry permits that would allow them to have handguns in places like schools and courts that are easily accessed by people who are not screened .

I should have edited that. I think people who work in areas where open carry is not allowed should in certain instances be able to qualify for enhanced CC permits.

Last edited:
Let's do a gun ban experiment.
Let's have a 100% gun ban in the Democrat dominate states for 10 years and see if the gun crimes go down.
Wonder if that would make the Criminals in the Blue States feel safer?
The Criminals wouldn't have to worry about being shot during a home invasion, or during a mugging, or during a carjacking, or during a rape.....

Forum List

Back