Sensitive tranny thinks words are violent

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sensitive Tranny Thinks Words Are Violent

Blair definitely has her common sense in tact.

So that stupid tranny thinks words are violent. :cuckoo:

Maybe if a note was stuck to a brick and hurled in his direction it might be. :lol:

Trannies are very confused.

And how about those high suicide rates.......(from the vid). .....over 50% if family is unsupportive! 34% even with family support! Life as a tranny must be difficult.

Know what is even funnier the Girl with the black shirt on and dark hair , Is also a Tranny.
But actually one who is awake, informed, and not trying to force acceptance as we've been seeing by the ones like that one on the left...........

This kid is amazing informed. if they all had this same understanding Obama would not have had a tool to shred this Country simply by USING them as a way to do it.

This Is Why People Don't Like Trannies

He, she or it?

she-it

it's how people here in Alabama pronounce a common word for feces...

I've heard SHim as a term to describe those freaks.

I know one thing they need to get off that change of language bs. ZE, ZI , they whatever. ....
They won't ever succeed in trying to make ppl refer to them as these dreamed up goofy ass words of theirs.

Sorry if you look like a girl i'm going to say SHE, same for a guy if you look like a fkn guy you are going to get him... don't like it too damn bad grow up. That's what I think.

He, she or it?

she-it

I know one thing they need to get off that change of language bs. ZE, ZI , they whatever. ....
They won't ever succeed in trying to make ppl refer to them as these dreamed up goofy ass words of theirs.

Sorry if you look like a girl i'm going to say SHE, same for a guy if you look like a fkn guy you are going to get him... don't like it too damn bad grow up. That's what I think.

If you were born a girl, I'm going to call you a girl. Same for a guy.

I can take some chicken shit, put some condiments/spices on it, and make it look and smell like chicken salad. Using what you say about looks being the deciding point, would you eat it?

He, she or it?

she-it

I can take some chicken shit, put some condiments/spices on it, and make it look and smell like chicken salad. Using what you say about looks being the deciding point, would you eat it?
With some trannies, it's difficult to know that they are trannies.

He, she or it?

she-it

Believe it or not, they are the ones who get the most harassment.

she-it

Believe it or not, they are the ones who get the most harassment.
i don't personally know any trannies that I know to be trannies. So I will have to take your word on that.

This kid is amazing informed. if they all had this same understanding Obama would not have had a tool to shred this Country simply by USING them as a way to do it.

This Is Why People Don't Like Trannies

She's very inexperienced with people and politics. Trans hatred is not political biased.

Having said that, she's basically working to make right wingers accept trannies so I support her.

Her face has very much feminised with the hormones by this video. She's very new to being trans and her hard times are yet to come.

She's not passable btw.

Forum List

Back