Sent by Trump, soldiers arrive at border as migrant caravan in Mexico pushes north

I consider myself a pretty peaceable person however I'm having difficulting reconciling the leaders of nations scrambling to make accomodations to those who are making demands upon them to essentially let them have their way. For example this:

"We are not killers," said Stephany Lopez, 21, who traveld from El Salvador. "We just want to work for a few years, and after that he can deport us if he wants."

or this

On Friday, the governor of the Mexican state of Veracruz, Miguel Angel Yunes, said that his government would provide 100 buses to transport the migrants to Mexico City or “any other place they want” as early as Saturday.

Sent by Trump, soldiers arrive at border as migrant caravan in Mexico pushes north

Nov. 3, 2018 / 12:46 PM PDT
By Gabe Gutierrez

HIDALGO, Texas — With the first of three Central American caravans of asylum seekers still more than 700 miles away from the U.S.-Mexico border, the military is beginning to fan out across southern Texas.

On Friday, soldiers reinforced the international bridge in Hidalgo, near McAllen, in the first wave of up to 15,000 troops that President Donald Trump has said will help secure the southern border. They are conducting drills and putting up chain-link fencing topped with barbed wire.

About 160 active-duty soldiers — mostly engineers and military police from various units — are now in the McAllen area, said U.S. Army Sgt. Maj. Faith Laughter.

In total, including members of the National Guard who have been at the border since April, Trump's military deployment to the border could cost more than $200 million, according to The Washington Post.

Hidalgo resident Josemaria Vasquez said she strongly opposes Trump's decision.

"There's better use of that money,” Vasquez said. “This is not an invasion."​
They're like months early.

Maybe we should send beer????

Their violent enough already without drunken beer rages. :)
Did you see how they blooded the Mexican Military?

Maybe, but I always found I get more creative when drinking beer. :alcoholic:
Knocks you out of your usual thinking cycle.

At the cost of a few neurons of course.

It is likely that the image isn't even from the caravan group.

You're wrong.

Those are Honduran migrants taking part in the caravan towards the United States in Chiquimula, Guatemala last week.

Mexico police sent to meet migrant caravan

AP_18292671178924_t800.jpg

Last edited:
The caravan is months away... yet Trump decided to send all these troops to the border away from their families as a political stunt before the holidays.

So does Trump send them all home a couple days after election day... or does he risk totally fucking up the morale of the troops because he thinks they are his little play toys?

You have a point there dawg. Who in the world would have thought that they'd be away from their families by joining the military? It's unheard of!

Many are stationed with their families... especially many of the military RESERVIST.

Well let me tell you something, if you joined the military expecting to be home seven days a week, you made a pretty bad choice.

I consider myself a pretty peaceable person however I'm having difficulting reconciling the leaders of nations scrambling to make accomodations to those who are making demands upon them to essentially let them have their way. For example this:

"We are not killers," said Stephany Lopez, 21, who traveld from El Salvador. "We just want to work for a few years, and after that he can deport us if he wants."

or this

On Friday, the governor of the Mexican state of Veracruz, Miguel Angel Yunes, said that his government would provide 100 buses to transport the migrants to Mexico City or “any other place they want” as early as Saturday.

By Gabe Gutierrez

HIDALGO, Texas — With the first of three Central American caravans of asylum seekers still more than 700 miles away from the U.S.-Mexico border, the military is beginning to fan out across southern Texas.

On Friday, soldiers reinforced the international bridge in Hidalgo, near McAllen, in the first wave of up to 15,000 troops that President Donald Trump has said will help secure the southern border. They are conducting drills and putting up chain-link fencing topped with barbed wire.

About 160 active-duty soldiers — mostly engineers and military police from various units — are now in the McAllen area, said U.S. Army Sgt. Maj. Faith Laughter.

In total, including members of the National Guard who have been at the border since April, Trump's military deployment to the border could cost more than $200 million, according to The Washington Post.

Maybe, but I always found I get more creative when drinking beer. :alcoholic:
Knocks you out of your usual thinking cycle.

At the cost of a few neurons of course.

Ahhhh, there's plenty more where they came from.

The caravan is months away... yet Trump decided to send all these troops to the border away from their families as a political stunt before the holidays.

So does Trump send them all home a couple days after election day... or does he risk totally fucking up the morale of the troops because he thinks they are his little play toys?

You have a point there dawg. Who in the world would have thought that they'd be away from their families by joining the military? It's unheard of!

Many are stationed with their families... especially many of the military RESERVIST.

Well let me tell you something, if you joined the military expecting to be home seven days a week, you made a pretty bad choice.

Let me tell you something... no one joined the military thinking they would have a grown child as President having them stand at a fence waiting for women and children to try and seek asylum... all while there are already people there who's job it is to handle that. And then have that same idiot man-child tell you that he is going to change the rules-of-engagement so that you can use lethal force on people who aren't armed.

If you are buying into Trump's little political stunt you are dumber than I thought you were.

What the hell do you think American soldiers do while they're not stationed in some God-forsaken shithole killing terrorists? Sit around the barracks and play card games?

Not hardly, they train. Sending them to the border is what those troops actually want. They actually welcome the mission there, and their morale is higher than it's ever been. They are not only getting some valuable training, but they're doing what soldiers actually like to do: Be soldiers.

No red on their flag, I see. The red on my flag represents the blood that we shed to make this country as great as it is.

The lack of red on their flag only shows that they are cowards. They would rather run away to some other country, as opposed to fighting for theirs.

or this

By Gabe Gutierrez

Drunken beer rages?

WTF is that?

drunken beer rages - Bing video

No red on their flag, I see. The red on my flag represents the blood that we shed to make this country as great as it is.

The lack of red on their flag only shows that they are cowards. They would rather run away to some other country, as opposed to fighting for theirs.

It's an invasion of our southern border under the allegiance of a foreign flag.

As I said, and correctly so, it's constitutional grounds for a declaration of war on the nation whose flag is represented in the invasion.

These invaders are clearly, openly, blatantly, invading our border under foreign jurisdiction. As you said, that's no American flag. It's a foreign flag.

What the hell do you think American soldiers do while they're not stationed in some God-forsaken shithole killing terrorists? Sit around the barracks and play card games?

Not hardly, they train. Sending them to the border is what those troops actually want. They actually welcome the mission there, and their morale is higher than it's ever been. They are not only getting some valuable training, but they're doing what soldiers actually like to do: Be soldiers.

Plus they are still stationed in the USA.

You're wrong.

Those are Honduran migrants taking part in the caravan towards the United States in Chiquimula, Guatemala last week.

Really? I did not see that image from that link you provided.

I am curious though. why are there no image of the MS-13 members in this caravan?

You're wrong.

I am curious though. why are there no image of the MS-13 members in this caravan?

You're wrong.

You think they have signs on their backs?
You won't know till you check each one out.

Yes they train... ON BASES close to their FAMILIES. Jesus H. Christ you people lose every brain cell you have when it comes to Trump. If you want the soldiers to do something other than what they should be doing... TRAINING, then have them out fixing the fucking infrastructure that is 1,000,000 more times likely to actually kill a U.S. citizen.

You're wrong.

You're wrong.

You're wrong.

You think they have signs on their backs?
You won't know till you check each one out.
Actually, picking out MS-13 gang members is not difficult at all. They have signs on their faces.

Last edited:
Really, now. We are just to take his word for what the article says...
Lol
The Pentagon released their evaluation of the caravan situation and disagrees with almost every claim Trump has made. Sending 5 soldiers for each walking refugee is just dumb.
View attachment 226561

link to this idiocy.

The link is in the top line of the picture, but if that's too complicated for you
Trump's caravan rhetoric countered by Pentagon assessment

Forum List

Back