Sent by Trump, soldiers arrive at border as migrant caravan in Mexico pushes north

The caravan is months away... yet Trump decided to send all these troops to the border away from their families as a political stunt before the holidays.

So does Trump send them all home a couple days after election day... or does he risk totally fucking up the morale of the troops because he thinks they are his little play toys?

What the hell do you think American soldiers do while they're not stationed in some God-forsaken shithole killing terrorists? Sit around the barracks and play card games?

Not hardly, they train. Sending them to the border is what those troops actually want. They actually welcome the mission there, and their morale is higher than it's ever been. They are not only getting some valuable training, but they're doing what soldiers actually like to do: Be soldiers.

Plus they are still stationed in the USA.

That's not only a win for the libertarians, but a win for the left.

Aren't they always telling us how we should "bring our troops home" and just defend this country, instead of "nation building"?

Damned if we don't, damned if we do.

The caravan is months away... yet Trump decided to send all these troops to the border away from their families as a political stunt before the holidays.

So does Trump send them all home a couple days after election day... or does he risk totally fucking up the morale of the troops because he thinks they are his little play toys?

What the hell do you think American soldiers do while they're not stationed in some God-forsaken shithole killing terrorists? Sit around the barracks and play card games?

Not hardly, they train. Sending them to the border is what those troops actually want. They actually welcome the mission there, and their morale is higher than it's ever been. They are not only getting some valuable training, but they're doing what soldiers actually like to do: Be soldiers.

WHAT? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You think a guy would rather be standing in the middle of the Texas desert with his thumb up his ass and nothing to do during the holidays than be stationed in Japan, Guam, or somewhere else with their WIFE and KIDS?

You've gone full on stupid.

You have a point there dawg. Who in the world would have thought that they'd be away from their families by joining the military? It's unheard of!

Many are stationed with their families... especially many of the military RESERVIST.

Well let me tell you something, if you joined the military expecting to be home seven days a week, you made a pretty bad choice.

Let me tell you something... no one joined the military thinking they would have a grown child as President having them stand at a fence waiting for women and children to try and seek asylum... all while there are already people there who's job it is to handle that. And then have that same idiot man-child tell you that he is going to change the rules-of-engagement so that you can use lethal force on people who aren't armed.

If you are buying into Trump's little political stunt you are dumber than I thought you were.

And what political stunt might that be, giving voters what they want?

People join the military to protect and serve our country. These are patriots who set out a part of their life to do just that. As for your woman and children BS, the MSM has you hook, line and sinker. Why do you suppose they only show you pictures of women and children instead of the men who are young, strong, and should be home fighting for their own country?

Joining the military expecting to be home every night is like joining the police force and not expecting to arrest anybody. Every person who does join knows exactly what they signed up for.

It is likely that the image isn't even from the caravan group.

You're wrong.

Those are Honduran migrants taking part in the caravan towards the United States in Chiquimula, Guatemala last week.

Mexico police sent to meet migrant caravan
Really? I did not see that image from that link you provided.

I am curious though. why are there no image of the MS-13 members in this caravan?

You're wrong.

Those are Honduran migrants taking part in the caravan towards the United States in Chiquimula, Guatemala last week.

I am curious though. why are there no image of the MS-13 members in this caravan?

You're wrong.

You think they have signs on their backs?
You won't know till you check each one out.
Actually, picking out MS-13 gang members is not difficult at all. They have signed on their faces.

Not all have them on their face or necks.
They have the on their arms or chest areas and backs.
Some on their hands.

You think a guy would rather be standing in the middle of the Texas desert with his thumb up his ass and nothing to do during the holidays than be stationed in Japan, Guam, or somewhere else with their WIFE and KIDS?

If that's what they wanted, they should have never joined the armed services.

You have a point there dawg. Who in the world would have thought that they'd be away from their families by joining the military? It's unheard of!

Many are stationed with their families... especially many of the military RESERVIST.

Well let me tell you something, if you joined the military expecting to be home seven days a week, you made a pretty bad choice.

Let me tell you something... no one joined the military thinking they would have a grown child as President having them stand at a fence waiting for women and children to try and seek asylum... all while there are already people there who's job it is to handle that. And then have that same idiot man-child tell you that he is going to change the rules-of-engagement so that you can use lethal force on people who aren't armed.

If you are buying into Trump's little political stunt you are dumber than I thought you were.

People join the military to protect and serve our country. These are patriots who set out a part of their life to do just that. As for your woman and children BS, the MSM has you hook, line and sinker. Why do you suppose they only show you pictures of women and children instead of the men who are young, strong, and should be home fighting for their own country?

Joining the military expecting to be home every night is like joining the police force and not expecting to arrest anybody. Every person who does join knows exactly what they signed up for.

What voter wants troops wasting their time standing at the border doing nothing as a political stunt? The caravan is still MONTHS away.

I'm not sure who you think you are fooling with your strawman, but at no time did I say someone joins the military thinking they are going to be home every night. I'm sorry you can't understand this isn't a 0 or 100% argument. I mean I am arguing with you, a person that says they are too busy to read a book.

Really, now. We are just to take his word for what the article says...
Lol
The Pentagon released their evaluation of the caravan situation and disagrees with almost every claim Trump has made. Sending 5 soldiers for each walking refugee is just dumb.
View attachment 226561

link to this idiocy.

The link is in the top line of the picture, but if that's too complicated for you
Trump's caravan rhetoric countered by Pentagon assessment

There are lots of articles discussing it pick one.

Two people burn a United States flag during a protest in favor of the caravan of migrants that is currently stuck on the Guatemala-Mexico border, in front of the American embassy, in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, Friday, Oct. 19, 2018.

AP_18293627163908.jpg

The Pentagon released their evaluation of the caravan situation and disagrees with almost every claim Trump has made. Sending 5 soldiers for each walking refugee is just dumb.
View attachment 226561
---------------------------------------- Pentagon Government employees like 'admiral john kirby' , and ex CIA 'john brennan' and 'clapper' and gun controller 'general mcmaster' and some chick named 'kandy korn' and a 'veteran' sailor wearing a veteran baseball cap eh Bulldog .

The majority of this nation want the wall.
It's not a political stunt, it's what the people want. A secure border.

Poll: Majority Wants Wall Built to Keep Out Illegal Immigrants
51 percent of likely voters are in favor of building a wall, compared to 37 percent who are against it and 12 percent who are unsure.

The figures are much higher for Republicans: 70 percent believe a wall should be built with just 17 percent saying they disagree and 13 percent who are undecided.

Eighty percent of voters also back Trump's plan to deport all illegal immigrants who have been convicted of a felony. Just 11 percent are opposed.

Among Republicans, support for the idea stands at a whopping 92 percent with only 4 percent in disagreement.

What voter wants troops wasting their time standing at the border doing nothing as a political stunt? The caravan is still MONTHS away.

I'm not sure who you think you are fooling with your strawman, but at no time did I say someone joins the military thinking they are going to be home every night. I'm sorry you can't understand this isn't a 0 or 100% argument. I mean I am arguing with you, a person that says they are too busy to read a book.

Your post that started this debate:

So WTF did you mean when you made this statement? Then you followed with this:

So don't tell me what you meant. What you meant is quite clear. And HTF did reading a book get into this conversation?

Charge...

181018124529-02-migrant-caravan-1018-custom-54.jpg

The five stars represent the five nations of the United States of Central America (Honduras, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and Guatemala) and the hope that the nations may form a union again.

But it doesn't look like they ever will form that union. They're more interested in invading that big country 2,749 miles to the north of them.

Constitutionally speaking, when thousands of foreign entities literally march on our country and try to cross our border without permission while raising a foreign flag, it's grounds for a declaration of war on their country.
Constitutionally? Under these existing circumstance? Really?

You're another fucking IDIOT pumped up by Trumpian horseshit with total disconnection from Constitutional awareness. Ya gonna declare war on all of Central America, IDIOT?

But you're a fine useful idiot for the Oligarch-in-Chief I suppose.

So, no proof then?

The article was rather clear.That was just last week.

Go color, moron, you're out of your league.
I spoke about the authenticity of a photo and you provide nothing in the way of proof.

Not only are you too fuckin stupid to be on the internet, but you should also get your wet nurse to give you a bottle so you can stop your whining. Go find a set of balls somewhere and shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back