Separation of church and state makes him want to throw up

PS..."foundation" is not the same as "purpose". Shall I get the definitions for you?

You can't be serious. You bitch about how separation of church and state is a myth, then I and Syphon provide a shitload of SCOTUS case law as you requested to demonstrate "why no it's not a myth" and now you want to split hairs over the definition of purpose and foundation. You're a fucking lunatic KG. :cuckoo:

No, she is a right-wing neocon religious whackjob who is pissed that everyone in the US in not a Christian. She is equivalent of a Muslim fundie. Doesn't propose killing non-believers, though, just that you should all be indoctrined.

BTW, she would LOVE Christianity to be part of politics and the official religion of the US...IOW, she doesn't believe in freedom...

Last edited:
You can't be serious. You bitch about how separation of church and state is a myth, then I and Syphon provide a shitload of SCOTUS case law as you requested to demonstrate "why no it's not a myth" and now you want to split hairs over the definition of purpose and foundation. You're a fucking lunatic KG.
Well done but it’s a waste of time with the radical right and religious fundamentalists. They reject the doctrines of judicial review and the rule of law, making any such effort pointless.

PS..."foundation" is not the same as "purpose". Shall I get the definitions for you?

You can't be serious. You bitch about how separation of church and state is a myth, then I and Syphon provide a shitload of SCOTUS case law as you requested to demonstrate "why no it's not a myth" and now you want to split hairs over the definition of purpose and foundation. You're a fucking lunatic KG. :cuckoo:

No, she is a right-wing neocon religious whackjob who is pissed that everyone in the US in not a Christian. She is equivalent of a Muslim fundie. Doesn't propose killing non-believers, though, just that you should all be indoctrined.

BTW, she would LOVE Christianity to be part of politics and the official religion of the US...IOW, she doesn't believe in freedom...

Who on earth are you talking about? That doesn't appear to be the KG, I have been conversing with.

Immie

Who on earth are you talking about? That doesn't appear to be the KG, I have been conversing with.

Immie

Read this thread fully Immie....it sounds exactly like the KG we have been dealing with.

Grump's job is to demonize Christians.
Truth and fact have no meaning to progressive zealots. They promote a culture of death, and there is no honor or redeeming qualities in such people.

Immie

Read this thread fully Immie....it sounds exactly like the KG we have been dealing with.

Since I have participated in most of it, I am pretty sure that I have read just about every post (neither Chris, Mr. Shaman or rdean have participated much have they?) and I don't recall reading anything of hers that warrants what she is accused of saying.

Of course, sometimes things are misinterpreted by what we think a poster is trying to say or maybe we put more into what they are saying than they really are saying. I'm going to pass on going back and rereading the thread. :lol:

But, maybe I will do a search on her posts and take a sampling of them. Any in particular I should look at?

Immie

Immie

Since I have participated in most of it, I am pretty sure that I have read just about every post (neither Chris, Mr. Shaman or rdean have participated much have they?) and I don't recall reading anything of hers that warrants what she is accused of saying.

Of course, sometimes things are misinterpreted by what we think a poster is trying to say or maybe we put more into what they are saying than they really are saying. I'm going to pass on going back and rereading the thread. :lol:

But, maybe I will do a search on her posts and take a sampling of them. Any in particular I should look at?

Immie

Try this one. She makes herself infamous here. http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/208268-rick-santorum-wants-your-sex-life-to-be-special.html

As I said to Nosmo:
a) You are using logic with Koshergirl: a waste of time. She is the right's rDean.
b) There is only one correct religion: Koshergirl's.
c) There is only one correct moral code: Koshergirl's.
d) There is only one correct way to go about your life: Koshergirl's.
e) Government should be run according to all the above points. Anything else is treasonous.

Immie

At the time I searched she had made 29 posts in this thread and I sampled every fifth one. I don't see that what Dr. Grump stated is backed up in those posts. KG is clearly devout in her beliefs about abortion and birth control, but I didn't see where she behaved like a "neocon religious whackjob".

For the record, if Dr. Grump's job is to demonize Christians, either he does a very crappy job of it, or he doesn't believe I am a Christian, because he and I have gotten along quite well through the years.

Immie

Immie

Try this one. She makes herself infamous here. http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/208268-rick-santorum-wants-your-sex-life-to-be-special.html

As I said to Nosmo:
a) You are using logic with Koshergirl: a waste of time. She is the right's rDean.
b) There is only one correct religion: Koshergirl's.
c) There is only one correct moral code: Koshergirl's.
d) There is only one correct way to go about your life: Koshergirl's.
e) Government should be run according to all the above points. Anything else is treasonous.

I disagree with your post to NK but understand that you have an issue with her.

As for the thread you linked to... well, when it was first started, I read the op and some of the following posts. I can't even remember if there was a link to an article or if it was just more "I hate Santorum" rhetoric. I have had more than enough of Rick Santorum. You're going to have to excuse me from that thread and except the fact that I won't be voting for Rick Santorum in November.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

Immie

Kosher Girl used to be Allie Baba. I have been dealing with her for a long time. I know her agenda inside out, forward, backwards and upside down.

Ironically, she is probably the most anti-American, anti TRUE Christian on these boards..

Someone so filled with venom and hate it's hard to know how she gets by day to day....

Almost bordering on a Mani sock puppet. Hard to believe somebody like her actually exists in the real world...

Immie

Kosher Girl used to be Allie Baba. I have been dealing with her for a long time. I know her agenda inside out, forward, backwards and upside down.

Ironically, she is probably the most anti-American, anti TRUE Christian on these boards..

Someone so filled with venom and hate it's hard to know how she gets by day to day....

Almost bordering on a Mani sock puppet. Hard to believe somebody like her actually exists in the real world...

Oh, I find that so hard to believe. KG and I get along quite well. Allie Baba and I would more than likely have torn each other's hearts out within five minutes of sitting down for a drink at a bar. She didn't like me one bit.

Immie

Omg, look, an internet personality "expert".

He 'knows my agenda'...inside and out.

Grump is one of the more avide male abortion defenders..which is why he'll go to any lengths to discredit anyone who points out his real agenda. Males who go to bat viciously to promote abortion in the name of "women's rights" generally have something to hide.

Not generally, though. ALWAYS. See my BP quote...also boob's nonsense on the subject (about him intimidating a past gf into getting an abortion). Grump is one of those. He has a pony in the race..which is why he follows me around, attributing nonsense to me, and pretending he knows me better than he does. He doesn't want anyone to credit anything I say.

Because, of course, I'm correct.

Immie

Honestly, I am starting to think she is mentally ill. I don't mean that casually. I honestly think she is clinically psychotic.

Blue Phantom has made himself infamous as well, you know. Hence my siggy.

yeah I notice in my statement that you...ahem...."quoted" in your signature you removed the part in the middle where I said that regardless of history it doesn't mean that that should be the accepted standard in modern American society. Funny how you left that part out.

Immie

Oh, I find that so hard to believe. KG and I get along quite well. Allie Baba and I would more than likely have torn each other's hearts out within five minutes of sitting down for a drink at a bar. She didn't like me one bit.

Immie

There are about 4-a half dozen men who follow me around the boards, trying to pretend they have personal information about me, and then sharing what they think they have on me... and insinuating they really "know" me. It's an intimidation tactic.

Immie

Immie

Er, I'm not saying KG and Allie might be the same person, I'm saying they definitely are. It's a fact. Ask her....

Omg, look, an internet personality "expert".

He 'knows my agenda'...inside and out.

Grump is one of the more avide male abortion defenders..which is why he'll go to any lengths to discredit anyone who points out his real agenda. Males who go to bat viciously to promote abortion in the name of "women's rights" generally have something to hide.

Not generally, though. ALWAYS. See my BP quote...also boob's nonsense on the subject (about him intimidating a past gf into getting an abortion). Grump is one of those. He has a pony in the race..which is why he follows me around, attributing nonsense to me, and pretending he knows me better than he does. He doesn't want anyone to credit anything I say.

Because, of course, I'm correct.

I'm against abortion. Try again...

Immie

There are about 4-a half dozen men who follow me around the boards, trying to pretend they have personal information about me, and then sharing what they think they have on me... and insinuating they really "know" me. It's an intimidation tactic.

I don't have any personal information on you and don't follow you around at all. You are hardly on any threads I post on. We do cross paths on occasion - especially talking about abortion and religion, both subjects that interest us, so that is bound to happen.

Me 'following' you around is just wish full thinking on your part. I like my women svelt...although there is a market for heifers like you I'm sure...

Forum List

Back