Serial shoplifter, 40, swiped 17 tubes of Pringles in string of thefts told police 'once you pop, you can't stop' after he was arrested

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is funny. dude in england stole 17 cans of pringles. he told them cops once you pop you cant stop lol lol lol glad they got him though. i know it is out of country . I thought it was so funny i had to share it,.

this is funny. dude in england stole 17 cans of pringles. he told them cops once you pop you cant stop lol lol lol glad they got him though. i know it is out of country . I thought it was so funny i had to share it,.
stopped by the sheriff of notingham? he wasn't giving those chips to the poor by any chance?:

Now, if he was asked to hand them back voluntarily, then according to the USA, it ain't shoplifting/illegal !!

He's not wrong. Those non-potato chips are delicious.

So many everday, anywhere. Teen fires gun in driveway carjacking. Jackson, MS. Nowhere is safe since this army was activated. Where to post them all? Break the site with new threads for every incident.

That's where I got shot, and by a felon kneegrow at that. Jackson is a shit hole.

Why can't those fucking filthy animals get a fucking job?

Last edited:
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but are Pringles the only thing that the person doesn't pay for? I am asking because of the fact that he has been labeled a serial shoplifter. Were they given that label because of them stealing so many Pringle tubes or are there other things that they have taken without paying for?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back