Serious Question For the Conservatives Here Who Voted For Donald

Something I never saw much of over the past year was discussion about Trump's blatant admissions of affairs with married women. I find this interesting, and it makes me wonder -- is adultery a conservative value?

Hmm. Well, we understand the concept of forgiveness. You apparently don't.

I don't forgive sociopath scumbags. Never forget, never forgive sociopaths -- because if you do, they'll just do it again.
Did you forgive the Clintons? If you did you are a lying hypocrite.

Forgive them for what? Low unemployment, cutting taxes, solid economy and leaving office with a surplus?
You prove once again that you are an idiot. The Clintons are sociopathic scumbags, therefore in you're own words you don't forgive them. Bitch.

Conservatives believe in things when it suits them, push them aside when they don't. They're hypocrites -- every single one of them.

Well, that explains this thread. Your selective administration of morality to suit your political biases.

You're doing the same thing you're condemning us for.

How's that?
Don't feign ignorance.

I'm not. If you can't answer the question, then piss off.

I've already answered. See post 143.
Poor silly billy still upset the republicans own christiananity..
See, you like to think you do even though you're too dumb to realize that Jesus was a total liberal. You all are hypocrites. Of course I don't even care. I'm an atheist, thankfully. If I was Christian I would only despise your kind even more.

So a kiddie atheist trying to tell me what jesus was?

Priceless.

Lmfao
lol it's not hard to read the Bible. Hell I was raised Christian. Jesus was a liberal. Don't be a moron about this.

If you mean inclusive of diversity, yes, that is a liberal ideal. Billy000
If you mean mandating everything through govt, no, not that kind of liberalism!
You don't go around judging and criticizing others for standards you aren't meeting yoruself.
Jesus would say DIY not depend on others to force things.
Yes diversity, but also compassion for the poor. Republicans have no compassion for the poor.

That explains why Republicans give more to charity.

They simply lost all credibility supporting a misogynist and serial adulterer like Trump.

The other choice was Clinton.

Yes, Clinton....the non-misogynist and non-serial adulterer. And the non-racist.

The right choice.
The lying whore hillary.

As opposed to the lying misogynist, lying serial-adulterer, and lying racist Trump.

I think I would still choose Clinton, as would any other rational American. Which is why she won by 2% and 2.5 million votes.

They simply lost all credibility supporting a misogynist and serial adulterer like Trump.

Yes, Clinton....the non-misogynist and non-serial adulterer. And the non-racist.

The right choice.
The lying whore hillary.

As opposed to the lying misogynist, lying serial-adulterer, and lying racist Trump.

I think I would still choose Clinton, as would any other rational American. Which is why she won by 2% and 2.5 million votes.
Which is why you are an idiot.

The right choice.
The lying whore hillary.

You've really got a whole lot of nothing to say, you know that?

The right choice.
The lying whore hillary.

Your posts would make Trump proud.

Something I never saw much of over the past year was discussion about Trump's blatant admissions of affairs with married women. I find this interesting, and it makes me wonder -- is adultery a conservative value?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's Trump admitting to affairs in his book, The Art of the Comeback:

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."
He also said:

"I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."
We also know that Donald began a sexual relationship with his second wife, Marla Maples, while he was still married to his first wife, Ivanka, in the months after she said he raped her.

We also know that Christian evangelists report being "very excited" about Trump's win.

Is this because adultery, affairs and sex outside of marriage are conservative values?

Adultery is a human condition. The post is a lame ass trump/evangelical bash gay thread. Boo hissss.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's Trump admitting to affairs in his book, The Art of the Comeback:

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."
He also said:

"I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."
We also know that Donald began a sexual relationship with his second wife, Marla Maples, while he was still married to his first wife, Ivanka, in the months after she said he raped her.

We also know that Christian evangelists report being "very excited" about Trump's win.

Is this because adultery, affairs and sex outside of marriage are conservative values?

Adultery is a human condition. The post is a lame ass trump/evangelical bash gay thread. Boo hissss.

Ah, it's the "genes" fault. Congratulations! Your logical fallacy is genetic

Anyone else want to answer the question? So far, only a couple of you even tried. How about P@triot

Got anything to add to the discussion, P@triot? lol

Don't feign ignorance.

it's either stupidity or perniciously obtuse

maybe a little of both...

nah, it's definitely perniciously obtuse
e5096596.gif

He also said:

You sound like Kosher Girl with that logical fallacy bull shit. Dude, it dont make you look smart.Stop trying so hard. Who gives a fuck where the guy parks his dick. Who he is screwing is his business, just like it was with the Clinton and the Kennedy's. Shit, One Kennedy boy even got to murder a woman while drunk driving and he was considered combatant enough to be a senator. Im sick of this canard that politicians are some morally superior elite class of people. Face it dude we are humans, we all got our shit.

I am a conservative. I am not a Christian - completely different shit...

Nope could care less if Trump cheated on his wife 100 times. Not my business, his private life, not mine.

He also said:

You sound like Kosher Girl with that logical fallacy bull shit. Dude, it dont make you look smart.Stop trying so hard. Who gives a fuck where the guy parks his dick. Who he is screwing is his business, just like it was with the Clinton and the Kennedy's. Shit, One Kennedy boy even got to murder a woman while drunk driving and he was considered combatant enough to be a senator. Im sick of this canard that politicians are some morally superior elite class of people. Face it dude we are humans, we all got our shit.

Spoken like a true moral relativist. You don't by any chance vote Republican, do you?

He also said:

Their hypocrisy blows my mind. They will faux whine about Bill'a affairs in a separate thread but will give Trump a pass with bullshit like this. This is obviously just something he made up on the spot.

I am a conservative. I am not a Christian - completely different shit...

Nope could care less if Trump cheated on his wife 100 times. Not my business, his private life, not mine.

Strange. At what point would his personal behavior become relevant to you?

What if he was a drug dealer selling drugs to children? What if he murdered someone? What if he said that if he wasn't her father, that he'd be dating his own daughter?

Forum List

Back