Serious Question For the Conservatives Here Who Voted For Donald

Something I never saw much of over the past year was discussion about Trump's blatant admissions of affairs with married women. I find this interesting, and it makes me wonder -- is adultery a conservative value?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's Trump admitting to affairs in his book, The Art of the Comeback:

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."
He also said:

"I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."
We also know that Donald began a sexual relationship with his second wife, Marla Maples, while he was still married to his first wife, Ivanka, in the months after she said he raped her.

We also know that Christian evangelists report being "very excited" about Trump's win.

Is this because adultery, affairs and sex outside of marriage are conservative values?

Adultery is a human condition. The post is a lame ass trump/evangelical bash gay thread. Boo hissss.

Ah, it's the "genes" fault. Congratulations! Your logical fallacy is genetic
Their hypocrisy blows my mind. They will faux whine about Bill'a affairs in a separate thread but will give Trump a pass with bullshit like this. This is obviously just something he made up on the spot.

It's what they do. It's the only thing they know. When they're called on their bullshit, they can only deflect or resort to ad hominem. Very predictable pattern.

Something I never saw much of over the past year was discussion about Trump's blatant admissions of affairs with married women. I find this interesting, and it makes me wonder -- is adultery a conservative value?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's Trump admitting to affairs in his book, The Art of the Comeback:

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."
He also said:

"I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."
We also know that Donald began a sexual relationship with his second wife, Marla Maples, while he was still married to his first wife, Ivanka, in the months after she said he raped her.

We also know that Christian evangelists report being "very excited" about Trump's win.

Is this because adultery, affairs and sex outside of marriage are conservative values?

Adultery is a human condition. The post is a lame ass trump/evangelical bash gay thread. Boo hissss.

Their hypocrisy blows my mind. They will faux whine about Bill'a affairs in a separate thread but will give Trump a pass with bullshit like this. This is obviously just something he made up on the spot.

Find one place where I did that ever. You wont. Bill Clinton is a piece of shit, butt all and all did okay as president.

He also said:

You sound like Kosher Girl with that logical fallacy bull shit. Dude, it dont make you look smart.Stop trying so hard. Who gives a fuck where the guy parks his dick. Who he is screwing is his business, just like it was with the Clinton and the Kennedy's. Shit, One Kennedy boy even got to murder a woman while drunk driving and he was considered combatant enough to be a senator. Im sick of this canard that politicians are some morally superior elite class of people. Face it dude we are humans, we all got our shit.

Spoken like a true moral relativist. You don't by any chance vote Republican, do you?

Depends on the democrat.

If there was even a hint that Obama was unfaithful to Michelle republicans would not shut the fuck up about it. If Michelle Obama had done any level of racy modeling in the past the faux republican Christians would be shitting all over this forum with their faux outrage.

Trump and Melania are an exception of course because...um....wait...

He also said:

It's what they do. It's the only thing they know. When they're called on their bullshit, they can only deflect or resort to ad hominem. Very predictable pattern.

Um, your flailing. Not calling anyone on shit. Just kind of babbling.

By the way, isn't it interesting how the right crucified Bill Clinton for getting some bj's in the Oval Office, yet the democrats are NOT crucifying Trump for his self-confessed admissions of adultery?

Dems need to get on this shit.

Ya gotta hand it to the GOP, one thing that comes in handy when you're the borg is that it's very easy to unify.

If there was even a hint that Obama was unfaithful to Michelle republicans would not shut the fuck up about it. If Michelle Obama had done any level of racy modeling in the past the faux republican Christians would be shitting all over this forum with their faux outrage.

Na. Not them. Bammer was truly loved by the press. Far as his wife go's that bitch is a mud shark.

By the way, isn't it interesting how the right crucified Bill Clinton for getting some bj's in the Oval Office, yet the democrats are NOT crucifying Trump for his self-confessed admissions of adultery?

Ya gotta hand it to the GOP, one thing that comes in handy when you're the borg is that it's very easy to unify.

Well, if bill had not lied he would not have been impeached. His fault for being dumb. He was a lawyer and he should have known better.

Na. Not them. Bammer was truly loved by the press. Far as his wife go's that bitch is a mud shark.
Thank you for proving my point you racist moron fuck.

Well, if bill had not lied he would not have been impeached. His fault for being dumb. He was a lawyer and he should have known better.

What was the excuse you used? "It's just human behavior."

Racist ? thats so last year. You need to get ya some monostat. It will help with your irritated vagina.

Actually, the Dems are gaining credibility for not getting on it.

Think about it.

What was the excuse you used? "It's just human behavior."

Yup. Honestly, he never should have lied.

Racist ? thats so last year. You need to get ya some monostat. It will help with your irritated vagina.
Oh no you exist every year dumb shit.

LOL. You Just blew up own argument. You made it clear that you do have double standards regarding morality. You exposed your hypocrisy right here.

You lose.

LOL. You Just blew up own argument.

You lose.

How's that, cupcake?
You won't even call Democrats down for not condemning Bill's behavior, but will encourage them to go after Trump's instead.

Lol, cupcake.

REKT

Actually I could care less about the Clinton's cigar games - much to my husband's irritation as he was, at the same time Clinton was CIC, being thrown out of the military for adultery (although in my husbands case they'd were waiting on the judge's schedule not that the military up here gave a shit about the details.) Needless to say we don't discuss Bill Clinton unless we feel like having a fight...

LOL. You Just blew up own argument.

You lose.

How's that, cupcake?
You won't even call Democrats down for not condemning Bill's behavior, but will encourage them to go after Trump's instead.

I'm not sure if you were even alive back then, but Democrats DID condemn his behavior. He did cheat on his wife, after all. That was adultery.

But here we are, once again, talking about someone who hasn't been president since the fucking 90's because you guys can NOT go a single thread topic without invoking his name. At this point, it's become some sort of reflex with you guys.

The thread is about Trump, the serial adulterer that you guys voted into office. Stay on topic.

Forum List

Back