Serious Question For the Conservatives Here Who Voted For Donald

There is no single set of policies that are universally regarded as conservative, because the meaning of conservatism depends on what is considered traditional in a given place and time. Thus conservatives from different parts of the world—each upholding their respective traditions—may disagree on a wide range of issues.

Conservatives are only against adultery when it doesn't interfere with their adultery.

That implies that all conservatives commit adultery. Maybe some, but not all.

You must be joking.

the way I heard it said Etherion:

All politicians have affairs,
But if it's men caught with women, those are Democrats.
And if it's men caught with boys, those are Republicans!
I thought the ones caught with boys were Catholic and party was not a consideration.

OK Maryland Patriot
Maybe there are more categories:
If you're caught with boys, but get away with it, you're a Catholic!
If you're caught with women, but get away with it, you're a Clinton?

Something I never saw much of over the past year was discussion about Trump's blatant admissions of affairs with married women. I find this interesting, and it makes me wonder -- is adultery a conservative value?

Projection and hypocrisy. Ever hear of the Clintons? You ran out of material along time ago.

Well, I stopped reading when you decided to refer to people of my faith as "scum."
There's aren't very many true Christians. Hell there aren't any in the Republican Party.

Poor silly billy still upset the republicans own christiananity..
See, you like to think you do even though you're too dumb to realize that Jesus was a total liberal. You all are hypocrites. Of course I don't even care. I'm an atheist, thankfully. If I was Christian I would only despise your kind even more.

So a kiddie atheist trying to tell me what jesus was?

Priceless.

Lmfao
lol it's not hard to read the Bible. Hell I was raised Christian. Jesus was a liberal. Don't be a moron about this.

If you mean inclusive of diversity, yes, that is a liberal ideal. Billy000
If you mean mandating everything through govt, no, not that kind of liberalism!
You don't go around judging and criticizing others for standards you aren't meeting yoruself.
Jesus would say DIY not depend on others to force things.

There is no single set of policies that are universally regarded as conservative, because the meaning of conservatism depends on what is considered traditional in a given place and time. Thus conservatives from different parts of the world—each upholding their respective traditions—may disagree on a wide range of issues.

Right. Thanks for confirming what I said earlier. Conservatives believe in things when it suits them, push them aside when they don't. They're hypocrites -- every single one of them.

Conservatives believe in things when it suits them, push them aside when they don't. They're hypocrites -- every single one of them.

Well, that explains this thread. Your selective administration of morality to suit your political biases.

You're doing the same thing you're condemning us for.

Conservatives believe in things when it suits them, push them aside when they don't. They're hypocrites -- every single one of them.

Well, that explains this thread. Your selective administration of morality to suit your political biases.

How's that?

How's that?
Don't feign ignorance.

I'm not. If you can't answer the question, then piss off.

Something I never saw much of over the past year was discussion about Trump's blatant admissions of affairs with married women. I find this interesting, and it makes me wonder -- is adultery a conservative value?

Hmm. Well, we understand the concept of forgiveness. You apparently don't.

I don't forgive sociopath scumbags. Never forget, never forgive sociopaths -- because if you do, they'll just do it again.
Did you forgive the Clintons? If you did you are a lying hypocrite.

How's that?
Don't feign ignorance.

I'm not. If you can't answer the question, then piss off.
I asked you plenty of questions in this thread, and you ignored them. Go back through this thread and answer them, or you can "piss off".

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's Trump admitting to affairs in his book, The Art of the Comeback:

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."
He also said:

"I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."
We also know that Donald began a sexual relationship with his second wife, Marla Maples, while he was still married to his first wife, Ivanka, in the months after she said he raped her.

We also know that Christian evangelists report being "very excited" about Trump's win.

Is this because adultery, affairs and sex outside of marriage are conservative values?

You blatantly lied in the title. That was not a serious question for people who voted for the clown. It was a transparent attempt to suggest voting for Trump went against conservative values. Many trump voters didn't vote for him because of he was a great example of conservative values. They voted for him because he represented something different than the tired GOP candidates and the evil pantsuit bulldyke. The sooner you libs acknowledge that fact the sooner you will understand how and why you got your shit feed to you on a golden platter on November 8. Now rub some more PREP H on your your aching ass boi.

There's aren't very many true Christians. Hell there aren't any in the Republican Party.

Poor silly billy still upset the republicans own christiananity..
See, you like to think you do even though you're too dumb to realize that Jesus was a total liberal. You all are hypocrites. Of course I don't even care. I'm an atheist, thankfully. If I was Christian I would only despise your kind even more.

So a kiddie atheist trying to tell me what jesus was?

Priceless.

Lmfao
lol it's not hard to read the Bible. Hell I was raised Christian. Jesus was a liberal. Don't be a moron about this.

If you mean inclusive of diversity, yes, that is a liberal ideal. Billy000
If you mean mandating everything through govt, no, not that kind of liberalism!
You don't go around judging and criticizing others for standards you aren't meeting yoruself.
Jesus would say DIY not depend on others to force things.
Yes diversity, but also compassion for the poor. Republicans have no compassion for the poor.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's Trump admitting to affairs in his book, The Art of the Comeback:

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."
He also said:

"I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."
We also know that Donald began a sexual relationship with his second wife, Marla Maples, while he was still married to his first wife, Ivanka, in the months after she said he raped her.

We also know that Christian evangelists report being "very excited" about Trump's win.

Is this because adultery, affairs and sex outside of marriage are conservative values?

One of the few positive developments from this presidential campaign is that no one will ever give a shit what Christian conservatives think ever again. They simply lost all credibility supporting a misogynist and serial adulterer like Trump.

Hmm. Well, we understand the concept of forgiveness. You apparently don't.

I don't forgive sociopath scumbags. Never forget, never forgive sociopaths -- because if you do, they'll just do it again.
Did you forgive the Clintons? If you did you are a lying hypocrite.

Forgive them for what? Low unemployment, cutting taxes, solid economy and leaving office with a surplus?

He also said:

You blatantly lied in the title. That was not a serious question for people who voted for the clown. It was a transparent attempt to suggest voting for Trump went against conservative values. Many trump voters didn't vote for him because of he was a great example of conservative values. They voted for him because he represented something different than the tired GOP candidates and the evil pantsuit bulldyke. The sooner you libs acknowledge that fact the sooner you will understand how and why you got your shit feed to you on a golden platter on November 8. Now rub some more PREP H on your your aching ass boi.

Wrong, bucked tooth. I am genuinely curious.

Forum List

Back