serious question on core Jewish belief

never happened - they are doomed who might believe such a fallacy.
BreezeWood, I am assuming you are referring to my earlier post which you edited below.

watchingfromafar said:

First God singled out a group of people and called them His (their) chosen.”
BreezeWood’s misstated change from “his” to “their” is not supported by the verse itself. Just keep in mind we are discussing biblical verses, not recorded historical facts.

The term “their” is not in that biblical verse, it clearly states “the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to”

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

If you personally do not believe in the “bible” then this discussion is pointless.

Actually, I just think this discussion between you and me is pointless.

:)-

never happened - they are doomed who might believe such a fallacy.
BreezeWood, I am assuming you are referring to my earlier post which you edited below.

watchingfromafar said:

First God singled out a group of people and called them His (their) chosen.”
BreezeWood’s misstated change from “his” to “their” is not supported by the verse itself. Just keep in mind we are discussing biblical verses, not recorded historical facts.

The term “their” is not in that biblical verse, it clearly states “the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to”

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

If you personally do not believe in the “bible” then this discussion is pointless.

Actually, I just think this discussion between you and me is pointless.

:)-
BreezeWood’s misstated change from “his” to “their” is not supported by the verse itself. Just keep in mind we are discussing biblical verses, not recorded historical facts

not quite sure what your issue is - "(their)" is no different than "the LORD thy God" - it is your - reference - "his" that is out of line ... the display of your error - was not for your sake.

where in your book are they referred to as - his - - by the recorded history of your book and religion I certainly limit what time I chose to read it.

isn't genesis in your book - stopped reading the christian bible verbatim after the 2nd page - a book of forgeries and fallacies.

I’m sorry but I disagree with your interpretation of Gods power.

According to your interpretation of God’s power, God “could force” everyone to obey His commandments. I personally do not believe that is how God works.

I said nothing about the power of God but if you think that that power is about becoming something he is not never was and never will be, (like a human being), then it is you who understands neither scripture nor the power of God.

There is only one God without visible shape or material form. He has no equal and there is no other god in existence either above or below him.

Knowing this does not suggest that God would force anyone do do anything or limit the power of God, it eliminates the power of satanic deceptions about God to beguile.

Last edited:

According to your interpretation of God’s power, God “could force” everyone to obey His commandments. I personally do not believe that is how God works.

I said nothing about the power of God but if you think that that power is about becoming something he is not never was and never will be, (like a human being), then it is you who understands neither scripture nor the power of God.

There is only one God without visible shape or material form. He has no equal and there is no other god in existence either above or below him.

Knowing this does not suggest that God would force anyone do do anything or limit the power of God, it eliminates the power of satanic deceptions about God to beguile.
But this God didn't create existence, right?

aha.gif

View attachment 507733

Ugh... What I have said to you over and over and over again is that the story of the creation of Heaven and Earth in Genesis is not about the beginning of the universe, solar system, the earth, humans, animals, or plants and never was.

I suggest that you stop speculating about the beginning of the universe, which you will never see, since you can't comprehend the not so hidden subject and simple teaching of a hebrew children's story that is right in front of your eyes..

Maybe some eye drops will help? Vitamins? Bright lights and a magnifying glass?

Maybe you should pin your eyes open with toothpicks the next time you go to Church and if you have eyes you will see people on their knees in deranged adoration of a matzo, made by human hands, that they worship and eat for spiritual life..Derp! Derp! Derp!

Then, if you can see what is right in front of your eyes, you and I could possibly discuss the unseen, unless, in spite of seeing, you remain an uncircumsized pus oozing dick.

Then you can go and fuck yourself.

Can I get a Hee Haw?

Last edited:

View attachment 507733

Ugh... What I have said to you over and over and over again is that the story of the creation of Heaven and Earth in Genesis is not about the beginning of the universe, solar system, the earth, humans, animals, or plants and never was.

I suggest that you stop speculating about the beginning of the universe, which you will never see, since you can't comprehend the not so hidden subject and simple teaching of a hebrew children's story that is right in front of your eyes..

Maybe some eye drops will help? Vitamins?

Maybe you should pin your eyes open with toothpicks the next time you go to Church and see people on their knees in deranged adoration of a matzo, made by human hands, that they worship and eat for spiritual life..

Then, if you can see, you and I can discuss the unseen... unless, in spite of seeing, you remain a dick.

Can I get a Hee Haw?
That;'s some tough dilemma you have there supposedly believing in a Creator without a creation.

You are such a fake.

View attachment 507733

Maybe you should pin your eyes open with toothpicks the next time you go to Church and see people on their knees in deranged adoration of a matzo, made by human hands, that they worship and eat for spiritual life..

Then, if you can see, you and I can discuss the unseen... unless, in spite of seeing, you remain a dick.

Can I get a Hee Haw?
That;'s some tough dilemma you have there supposedly believing in a Creator without a creation.

You are such a fake.

My God, created on this existing planet when it was without shape or form and void, a world above, my world, and the world below, your world.

The light spoken into existence is Divine law.

The firmament, basis, of Heaven is this law which stretches out high above your addled head, way above your grasp, from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

View attachment 507733

Can I get a Hee Haw?

You are such a fake.

My God, created on this existing planet when it was without shape or form and void, a world above, my world, and the world below, your world.

The firmament, basis, of Heaven is this law which stretches out high above your addled head, way above your grasp, from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.
So where did the universe come from?

View attachment 507733

Can I get a Hee Haw?

You are such a fake.

Which one?

The universe where God diddled a virgin to become a man who turned himself into a matzo worshipped and eaten by idiots because God loved the Roman empire so much?

This place, your universe, was conjured from the depths of hell by Rome in 325.c.e.

View attachment 507733

Can I get a Hee Haw?

You are such a fake.

Which one?

The universe where God diddled a virgin to become a man who turned himself into a matzo worshipped and eaten by idiots because God loved the Roman empire so much?

This place, your universe, was conjured from the depths of hell by Rome in 325.c.e.
The one you are in. Where did it come from?

While you are at it you might as well tell me where the other universe(s) you implied exists came from too. :)

View attachment 507733

Can I get a Hee Haw?

You are such a fake.

Which one?

While you are at it you might as well tell me where the other universe(s) you implied exists came from too. :)

If I were you I would stop wondering about where the universe came from and start wondering about where you are going because I heard that the road that you are on ends in destruction.

Lie in the name of God all you want, desecrate the teachings of Jesus every day for all I care, mislead others to their demise as if it was a religious duty, make evil a deliberate choice for the rest of your pathetic life and then, when you least expect it, poof your done.

But hey, if you don't care I certainly don't.

View attachment 507733

Can I get a Hee Haw?

You are such a fake.

Which one?

If I were you I would stop wondering about where the universe came from and start wondering about where you are going because I heard that the road that you are on ends in destruction.

Lie in the name of God all you want, desecrate the teachings of Jesus every day for all I care, mislead others to their demise as if it was a religious duty, make evil a deliberate choice for the rest of your pathetic life and then, when you least expect it, poof your done.

Your "religion" has more holes than Swiss cheese, bro.

You are making shit up as you go along to serve as cover for your real mission.

It's so obvious.

View attachment 507733

Can I get a Hee Haw?

You are such a fake.

Which one?

It's so obvious.
to serve as cover for your real mission.
- to mislead others to their demise as if it was a religious duty,
hob may have a point - - bings mission as a christian ... repeated since the 4th century.

View attachment 507733

Can I get a Hee Haw?

You are such a fake.

Which one?

It's so obvious.
hob may have a point - - bings mission as a christian ... repeated since the 4th century.
My mission is to oppose socialists who use deception to attempt to subordinate Christianity.

View attachment 507733

Can I get a Hee Haw?

You are such a fake.

Which one?

It's so obvious.
My mission is to oppose socialists who use deception to attempt to subordinate Christianity.

Socialists want to subordinate Christianity? You mean like single payer/private delivery healthcare?

View attachment 507733

Can I get a Hee Haw?

You are such a fake.

Which one?

It's so obvious.

Socialists want to subordinate Christianity? You mean like single payer/private delivery healthcare?

View attachment 507733

Can I get a Hee Haw?

You are such a fake.

Which one?

It's so obvious.

That's fine, but there is no danger of doing away with private property. Are you worried about that?

View attachment 507733

Can I get a Hee Haw?

You are such a fake.

Which one?

It's so obvious.

That's fine, but there is no danger of doing away with private property. Are you worried about that?
Given that everything works itself out eventually I don't worry about anything. It is what it is and it will be what it will be and whatever consequences there are will be experienced by all.

View attachment 507733

Can I get a Hee Haw?

You are such a fake.

Which one?

It's so obvious.
no, there never was deception in what you claim -
1625243118785.png

who's shooting who christian ... the socialists as the 1st century martyrs stood against religious and monarchical tyranny, the religious itinerant - christians have always sought slavery to solve their issues. it is bing that is (self) deceived. and lines their own pocket by their error, since the 4th century.

Forum List

Back