🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

serious question on core Jewish belief

The Torah is abundantly clear that being God's "Chosen People" is not the basis of special favors or immunity from the consequences on their actions. They were punished time after time, even at times directly by g-d, which clearly demonstrates that there is no great benefit to being the Chosen People.

God chose the Jews to be the vehicle by which the divine message is conveyed to mankind, through the Torah.

If they were chosen because of their "supremacy," it was merely their demonstrated talent for communication, which continues to this day. Unfortunately, many if not most of the remaining "sons of Abraham" have forgotten the Message that they were commissioned to convey.

Scripture makes it clear that the Jewish people were not chosen for any merit of their own.
They were chosen for their propensity to pass down traditions orally.

Thats just dumb. Damn.

Every nation passed down their traditions orally.

The specific reason stated was that God loved them and took pity on them and so gave them clear instructions about how to live a peaceful prosperous and abundant life by standing guard over the sanctity of their own minds in a wilderness full of other nations that reflected the image and likeness of wild animals, vile and loathsome beasts and birds..
No. Not every nation did. There's been nothing like this before.

LOL.... I suggest that you go back to the drawing board before you stoop lower and embarrass yourself further than you already have before.

You may be an actor and lying fraud... but you suck at it.

Perhaps you should find another hobby....Can you twerk? Tap dance for nickels? You could make millions!

Last edited:
The Torah is abundantly clear that being God's "Chosen People" is not the basis of special favors or immunity from the consequences on their actions. They were punished time after time, even at times directly by g-d, which clearly demonstrates that there is no great benefit to being the Chosen People.

God chose the Jews to be the vehicle by which the divine message is conveyed to mankind, through the Torah.

If they were chosen because of their "supremacy," it was merely their demonstrated talent for communication, which continues to this day. Unfortunately, many if not most of the remaining "sons of Abraham" have forgotten the Message that they were commissioned to convey.

Scripture makes it clear that the Jewish people were not chosen for any merit of their own.

Thats just dumb. Damn.

The specific reason stated was that God loved them and took pity on them and so gave them clear instructions about how to live a peaceful prosperous and abundant life by standing guard over the sanctity of their own minds in a wilderness full of other nations that reflected the image and likeness of wild animals, vile and loathsome beasts and birds..

LOL.... I suggest that you go back to the drawing board before you stoop lower and embarrass yourself further than you already have before.

Perhaps you should find another hobby....Can you twerk? Tap dance for nickels? You could make millions!
Can you point to anything which is comparable?

ding said "YOU don't know what they were chosen for."

I don't know either, anyone that knows is lying to themselves and the world..

The Jewish folks are not chosen, the OT is their book, and they have Jesus who is a Jew. The Christians are worshipping a Jew, and is their best friend, who is invisible.

All the NT books are wrote by a Jew. We don't know who Luke was but I suspect he was a Jew.

Paul I think is Josephus. The NT is set of books for/to Gentiles to worship to the Jews.
Penny, dear. Luke was a greek person trained a bit in Medicine.. He wrote in
greek and there is no evidence that he knew hebrew or aramaic or anything about
Judaism or Jesus----never met him. Paul's family background was Greek---but it
seems historically accurate that his parents were greek converts to Judaism. No one knows
who "JOHN" , author of the Book of Revulsions, was. I believe that there are several
writings that made their way into the NT from persons using "JOHN" as a pen-name.
That a person with a Catholic school education is so clueless, does not surprise me.

Last edited:

Thats just dumb. Damn.

From the beginning every nation passed down their traditions orally.

Damn. You are a very stupid man.

Look it up yourself you lazy twit.

Thats just dumb. Damn.

Show me where that history was captured like the Jews captured theirs.

There is nothing like it. Show me something that is comparable.

Thats just dumb. Damn.

First you say that the reason the Jewish people were chosen was because they passed down their traditions orally. I told you that all nations did so ever since people could talk which is the truth. Now you switched the question to show me another nation that captured their history like the Jewish people, not 'the Jews' , captured theirs.

Greek mythology. Half beast half human creatures, paradise, the realm of the Gods, children of the gods, the trials and tribulations of humans, moral teachings derived from hard learned lessons of their past, etc.

There's one. It would be much easier if you just shut up and admitted you are wrong.

Or you can continue to make an ass out of yourself and become the inspiration for a future american fairy tale about a talking ass, the foal of a she-ass, being ridden by the Holy One of God, in a very disturbing disguise..

Can I get a hee haw?

Last edited:

Thats just dumb. Damn.

First you say that the reason the Jewish people were chosen was because they passed down their traditions orally. I told you that all nations did so ever since people could talk which is the truth. Now you switched the question to show me another nation that captured their history like the Jewish people, not 'the Jews' , captured theirs.

Greek mythology. Half beast half human creatures, the realm of the Gods, children of the gods, the trials and tribulations of humans, moral teachings derived from hard learned lessons of their past, etc.

There's one. It would be much easier if you just shut up and admitted you are wrong.
It's the same argument. Ancient history was passed down orally. Only the Jews were successful in passing it down. All others failed.

But they weren't very good at passing it down because where is it now?

lol... Maybe it's you who is not very good at speaking out of your ass?

they are all available for review in the library...

Damn.
If that were true you would have paraded them around like show ponies.

There's nothing else like it. That's why we don't see any of your prancing show ponies. ;)

Thats just dumb. Damn.

Greek mythology. Half beast half human creatures, the realm of the Gods, children of the gods, the trials and tribulations of humans, moral teachings derived from hard learned lessons of their past, etc.

It's the same argument. Ancient history was passed down orally. Only the Jews were successful in passing it down. All others failed.
wrong again----the people of the Indus valley did it ----Sanskrit scriptural writings---
of course----over there in merry old----they still had BEOWULF and CANTEBURY TALES

Thats just dumb. Damn.

wrong again----the people of the Indus valley did it ----Sanskrit scriptural writings---
of course----over there in merry old----they still had BEOWULF and CANTEBURY TALES
And you think that's comparable to the answers to the origin questions, history, moral code, laws, etc?

That's why we don't see any of your prancing show ponies.

How is it that every time that I squeeze your head you start speaking in the plural?

How many of you are there?
Show me the comparable document. According to you that isn't hard to do, right?

I can't show it to you because it doesn't exist. So I can't prove that something doesn't exist.

Thats just dumb. Damn.

And you think that's comparable to the answers to the origin questions, history, moral code, laws, etc?

You are such a dick.

The story of the creation of Heaven and earth is not about the creation of the universe, solar system, or the earth. Neither is it about the origin of human beings, animals, etc..

When God said 'let there be light' the earth and all its life forms were already in existence for billions of years.

The firmament, basis, of Heaven is the law that stretches out high above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

Last edited:

The Jewish folks are not chosen, the OT is their book, and they have Jesus who is a Jew. The Christians are worshipping a Jew, and is their best friend, who is invisible.

All the NT books are wrote by a Jew. We don't know who Luke was but I suspect he was a Jew.

Paul I think is Josephus. The NT is set of books for/to Gentiles to worship to the Jews.
seems historically accurate that his parents were greek converts to Judaism. No one knows
who "JOHN" , author of the Book of Revulsions, was. I believe that there are several
writings that made their way into the NT from persons using "JOHN" as a pen-name.
That a person with a Catholic school education is so clueless, does not surprise me.
They were all Jews who wrote the NT. Paul is a lot like Josephus, I therefore think Josephus is Paul.

Who is Luke, they had Jewish witch doctors as well.

Thats just dumb. Damn.

No they didn't ..See Sumer, Dilmun and Ras Shamra.

Per Huston Smith... The Jews did not see themselves as singled out for privileges. They were chosen to serve, and to suffer the trials that service would often exact.
No one chose the Jews, it was and is self identity. They are arrogant and have Christians worshipping a Jew.
Huston Smith disagrees with you. And so do I.

You don't say, you worship a Jew as though he were a God, and you not crazy, I disagree.

They were all Jews who wrote the NT. Paul is a lot like Josephus, I therefore think Josephus is Paul.

sheesh, penny, the nuns cheated you. Luke was a GREEK ---of the pagan variety.
His dad was sorta a freed slave of a roman. No jews in his family. -----he got into
Jesus as an adult all on his own and into the study of medicine.
Back then Judaism was popular amongst Greeks---
and conversion was not rare. Paul's parents were converts. Josephus was a
Cohen and moved with the rebels against Rome and was captured and enslaved
by the Romans------some guy named FLAVIUS got him and was impressed with
his SCHOLARLY talents. The Romans were very impressed with GREEK SCHOLARSHIP
and anyone who could read and write in GREEK as did Josephus

I will tell you a secret. Don't tell anybody!

When Paul claimed that he went blind on the road to damascus and said that he had lost his sight and stumbled around acting like a blind man for a while and then presto alakazam he could suddenly see and said that he was cured and had had a vision where Jesus appointed him to be a disciple the other disciples knew he was pretending, an actor and lying fraud, an undercover agent of the enemy, because they all knew that the blindness that Jesus cured was one of perception not sight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back