🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Trump breaking the law will not help Trump or Republicans. Trump is no Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton's favorables were up bigly. Trump's are not.

Trump scores a net negative of -33, with a favorable rating of 24% compared to 57% of voters who view him unfavorably.
You're confused.

It was Biden that bribed the Ukes to Obstruct Justice.

Presidents are allowed to make phone calls.

Actually, your not really confused... or honest..

We know you Republicans are going to try to make this about Biden. Go ahead. Try to find some wrongdoing they did. We already know you got nothing. Whatever you have now on Biden doesn't prove guilt of anything. You and Trump are pushing conspiracy theories.

Meanwhile, Trump got caught breaking the law. Trying to collude and put pressure on a foreign country to make up dirt on his political opponent. Lock him up.

No, Trump didn't do anything like that, and the transcripts of the phone call released today will reveal that.

Yes, if there was corruption between a leader of our country and a foreign country, Trump has every right to try and get information on it.

Now Mac is learning how Trump plays the game...
Trump acts like an idiot so that the mass would be stupid enough to think he is one...
No, I didn't say that. I think he is what he is. I seriously & literally think he has narcissistic personality disorder, and I don't think he's particularly intelligent. I don't think he "sets people up", I think he just tries to overwhelm people with the sheer force of his ego. I don't think he has the intellectual capacity to think this stuff through. He just does what hits him at the moment without much thought at all, and then sloppily tries to clean it up later.

Yep, and I have experience with that exact type. There's a real estate developer (big surprise) I know (but purposely don't work with) that is a carbon copy personality of the Orange Virus. Ironically, he's not a supporter but his ego gets him in so much trouble it's comical. Doesn't do 'details', just says shit without caring about the repercussions, shifts blame to whomever is the most convenient scapegoat, etc. Narcissism is welcomed in that industry, so personalities like Orange are familiar territory to me.

I'm just saying that the Democrats completely lost their shit when he won, and their various behaviors since then have often been so maniacally and blindly over the top that they could make even a guy like THIS into a victim.

Both parties are cancer right now.
This guy you know, does he have perfect beautiful conversations like trump does He's on TV now unloading a load of crap What a lying pos he is

What if....... Behind the scenes, Dems have managed to get 20 RINOS in the senate to agree to confirm the process ? I think 20 votes is all they need....they have 47 I believe. What's that? Never gonna happen you say? Neither was Obamacare....but it did. MAN.....millions of exploding Trumpette heads.
That's not impossible. If enough came to light during the investigation process to move moderate Republicans, this could get interesting.

That's pretty much exactly what needs to happen. Otherwise, Democrats are screwed.
Conversely, though, it will be interesting to watch Democrats facing tough re-election fights in 2020 as well. If it actually came to impeachment proceedings, they may need iron-clad evidence, too, to go along with this.

Oh, absolutely. Problem is, our current political environment is in shambles. No one seems to care about ethics anymore. That's 'virtue signalling' (my, how I hate that phrase). We can't 'call out' (shame) our elected representatives because it will make them feel bad. Our society projects this culture of non-accountability through the media (social and traditional), which aids our elected representatives with the magic of whataboutism. Any evidence the Democrats come up with will likely be leaked to the opposing party to be spun in several directions from the get-go. Our intelligence community seems to resemble a submarine with a screen door.

Trump acts like an idiot so that the mass would be stupid enough to think he is one...
No, I didn't say that. I think he is what he is. I seriously & literally think he has narcissistic personality disorder, and I don't think he's particularly intelligent. I don't think he "sets people up", I think he just tries to overwhelm people with the sheer force of his ego. I don't think he has the intellectual capacity to think this stuff through. He just does what hits him at the moment without much thought at all, and then sloppily tries to clean it up later.

Yep, and I have experience with that exact type. There's a real estate developer (big surprise) I know (but purposely don't work with) that is a carbon copy personality of the Orange Virus. Ironically, he's not a supporter but his ego gets him in so much trouble it's comical. Doesn't do 'details', just says shit without caring about the repercussions, shifts blame to whomever is the most convenient scapegoat, etc. Narcissism is welcomed in that industry, so personalities like Orange are familiar territory to me.

I'm just saying that the Democrats completely lost their shit when he won, and their various behaviors since then have often been so maniacally and blindly over the top that they could make even a guy like THIS into a victim.

That's funny, I have the same situation. I've known a guy who is so similar to Trump that it blows my mind. Interestingly, he's also from New York.

Lou just overwhelms people with his "personality", and people just give in to him to get him the fuck out of their face. Bring up Lou's name with the downtown movers & shakers, and you get a roll of the eyes and a shake of the head. He's a bull in the china shop 100% of the time, even when he doesn't need to be. You spend absolutely as little time as possible around him. But because of all that, he does often get his way. I guess that's "winning", but most people want no part of him.

I read the transcript there is nothing groundbreaking or earth shattering in it all the hyper partisans on both sides can spin till they fall down everyone else sees this for what it is much to do about nothing much like the Mueller investigation.
In this case the hyper partisanship is only on one side.

Hyperventilating with laughter is on the other side.

This guy you know, does he have perfect beautiful conversations like trump does He's on TV now unloading a load of crap What a lying pos he is

Yeah. He does have perfect, beautiful conversations. Even ones I was present for, which sometimes include profanity-laced tirades with subs and even homeowners. No matter the outcome, when he's back at his office, it was always a 'beautiful conversation'. The guy is so full of shit I fear even the tiniest of pin pricks might make him explode.

Yeah. He does have perfect, beautiful conversations. Even ones I was present for, which sometimes include profanity-laced tirades with subs and even homeowners. No matter the outcome, when he's back at his office, it was always a 'beautiful conversation'. The guy is so full of shit I fear even the tiniest of pin pricks might make him explode.
He has a beautiful conversation inside your heads.

Stop obsessing.. Get a life..

Bring up Lou's name with the downtown movers & shakers, and you get a roll of the eyes and a shake of the head.

Exactly! :auiqs.jpg: Holy crap, that's exactly how it is with this guy as well. He's on contractor 'no-go' lists everywhere I my area. I suppose a-holes like these aren't all that uncommon at all.

You spend absolutely as little time as possible around him. But because of all that, he does often get his way. I guess that's "winning", but most people want no part of him.

Same, with most, but I'm the opposite - I just love, love, LOVE to fuck with the guy's head. Again, I don't work directly with him anymore due to his personality affliction, but man, can I ever leverage his own paranoia against him. Gives me great joy. :04:

Trump breaking the law will not help Trump or Republicans. Trump is no Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton's favorables were up bigly. Trump's are not.

Trump scores a net negative of -33, with a favorable rating of 24% compared to 57% of voters who view him unfavorably.
You're confused.

It was Biden that bribed the Ukes to Obstruct Justice.

Presidents are allowed to make phone calls.

Actually, your not really confused... or honest..

We know you Republicans are going to try to make this about Biden. Go ahead. Try to find some wrongdoing they did. We already know you got nothing. Whatever you have now on Biden doesn't prove guilt of anything. You and Trump are pushing conspiracy theories.

Meanwhile, Trump got caught breaking the law. Trying to collude and put pressure on a foreign country to make up dirt on his political opponent. Lock him up.

No, Trump didn't do anything like that, and the transcripts of the phone call released today will reveal that.

Yes, if there was corruption between a leader of our country and a foreign country, Trump has every right to try and get information on it.

When Biden made that call, he made it in consultation with NATO Allies, and other members of the Obama Administration. He wasn’t doing this for his own benefit.

Trump’s phone call was self serving and illegal. Shame on anyone who defends this corruption.

..Says the dude that can't stop fellating the orange phallus. No one rattled your cage, tangerine humper. Get a life..

When Biden made that call, he made it in consultation with NATO Allies, and other members of the Obama Administration. He wasn’t doing this for his own benefit.

Trump’s phone call was self serving and illegal. Shame on anyone who defends this corruption.
Since Biden's son's $50,000/month influence peddling job was being threatened, clearly Biden did benefit.

Trump's only possible benefit would be justice.

Try again.

..Says the dude that can't stop fellating the orange phallus. No one rattled your cage, tangerine humper. Get a life..
You want to kiss my what?

You want to kiss my what?

Blarney stone?

That's funny, I have the same situation. I've known a guy who is so similar to Trump that it blows my mind. Interestingly, he's also from New York.

Lou just overwhelms people with his "personality", and people just give in to him to get him the fuck out of their face. Bring up Lou's name with the downtown movers & shakers, and you get a roll of the eyes and a shake of the head. He's a bull in the china shop 100% of the time, even when he doesn't need to be. You spend absolutely as little time as possible around him. But because of all that, he does often get his way. I guess that's "winning", but most people want no part of him.

Bring up Lou's name with the downtown movers & shakers, and you get a roll of the eyes and a shake of the head.

Exactly! :auiqs.jpg: Holy crap, that's exactly how it is with this guy as well. He's on contractor 'no-go' lists everywhere I my area. I suppose a-holes like these aren't all that uncommon at all.

You spend absolutely as little time as possible around him. But because of all that, he does often get his way. I guess that's "winning", but most people want no part of him.

Same, with most, but I'm the opposite - I just love, love, LOVE to fuck with the guy's head. Again, I don't work directly with him anymore due to his personality affliction, but man, can I ever leverage his own paranoia against him. Gives me great joy. :04:

Is this another one of those “billionaires are stupid, I’m smarter than billionaires” type of threads?
In your next post will you tell us how socialism is great and people deserve free shit? We all know successful people always support free shit for lowlifes...right?

Only democrats need to answer the impeachment thing. Like why. Pelosi did nothing with her wacky impeachment inquiry. Didja notice that Jerry Nadler did the same thing? Now the rabid democrat base gets their clit stroked and congress can go home honestly saying they didn't vote for the impeachment dildo.

Democrats know their sheep love a dog and pony show. The only thing they really accomplished is to get the Communist news networks talking and giving their uninformed opinions, hopes and dreams like all the other Democrat created scandals.

In the meantime, the stock market took a hit (which they were hoping for and didn't care about) and are actually testing the waters to see what might happen if they pursue this.
When Trump took office as commander and chief, he could have pursued many investigations into the Democrats including the untouchable Obama and etc, but he chose (instead of locking her up), to go to work for the American people as their President. The Democrooks decided to act as these golden child's who do no wrong, and pursue Trump as if he was the first of his kind in the office of the presidency.

I guess he should have locked her up.

Is this another one of those “billionaires are stupid, I’m smarter than billionaires” type of threads?
In your next post will you tell us how socialism is great and people deserve free shit? We all know successful people always support free shit for lowlifes...right?

Successful people care little about anything a lowlife like yourself cares about. You can feel free to pick the corn out of my shit though. There's a contribution for you.

Democrats are using Karl Rove's strategy #3; Accuse your opponent of your own weakness.
Spygate-640x360.jpg

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

This whole thing is a worthless waste. Here’s what I expect to happen:

Multi-month series of investigations in the House leads to an eventual set of charges against Trump in the House.

Trump gets impeached by the House sling an almost perfect party-line vote.

Senate convened shortest impeachment trial in history before voting to acquit along party lines.

No party member votes in the 2020 election is changed by any of this bullshit. Independent voters see lack of Trump conviction and the lack of legislative action that can be undertaken during the impeachment as a black eye for Democrats and Trump narrowly wins re-election. Senate stays Republican and the House either returns to Republican control or in very narrowly Democrat controlled.

So basically this whole thing is a waste of time.

Oh good, more fantasy from a winger.

It had been at least an hour.

Forum List

Back