🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Dems in a panic mode? The orange moron is into groundhog day yapping about Hillary's E mail and even back to Bills trial Every day ,day in day out Hillary hillary hillary The man is demented definitely a screw loose
In case you haven't been keeping score, Trump just won again.

Demtards are so desperate for an impeachment Trump is playing them like a banjo.

This is going to sound crazy but I almost think Pelosi is going along with this in the hope it cost the Democrats the 2020 election so she can say I told you this would happen but you wouldn’t listen.
She's narcissistic enough to do it.

But I don't think even she is delusional enough to think she would be around to take power back.

I think what she's really worried about is losing her position as speaker because something like this could turn the House leadership back to the Republicans.

Trump breaking the law will not help Trump or Republicans. Trump is no Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton's favorables were up bigly. Trump's are not.

Trump scores a net negative of -33, with a favorable rating of 24% compared to 57% of voters who view him unfavorably.

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.
They are convinced the can weather the scandal. Probably because he has weathered others. I'm not so sure that's the case this time, this is a pretty clear cut abuse of power.

But in their eyes:

View attachment 280842

There literally has not been a single scandal that want just made up, yet.

Dems in a panic mode? The orange moron is into groundhog day yapping about Hillary's E mail and even back to Bills trial Every day ,day in day out Hillary hillary hillary The man is demented definitely a screw loose
In case you haven't been keeping score, Trump just won again.

Demtards are so desperate for an impeachment Trump is playing them like a banjo.
So he broke the law and got caught on purpose? He's brilliant then. LOL

This is going to sound crazy but I almost think Pelosi is going along with this in the hope it cost the Democrats the 2020 election so she can say I told you this would happen but you wouldn’t listen.

But I don't think even she is delusional enough to think she would be around to take power back.

I think what she's really worried about is losing her position as speaker because something like this could turn the House leadership back to the Republicans.
Something like this while not getting past the coward repubs in the senate we will get a chance to see trumps dirty linen, 3 washing machines full, and air it out into the public How much is the pos going to hide before you repub idiots get it? Subpoenas not honored ,no tax returns ,no bank records etc etc

What if....... Behind the scenes, Dems have managed to get 20 RINOS in the senate to agree to confirm the process ? I think 20 votes is all they need....they have 47 I believe. What's that? Never gonna happen you say? Neither was Obamacare....but it did. MAN.....millions of exploding Trumpette heads.
That's not impossible. If enough came to light during the investigation process to move moderate Republicans, this could get interesting.

That's pretty much exactly what needs to happen. Otherwise, Democrats are screwed.

Trump breaking the law will not help Trump or Republicans. Trump is no Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton's favorables were up bigly. Trump's are not.

Trump scores a net negative of -33, with a favorable rating of 24% compared to 57% of voters who view him unfavorably.
You're confused.

It was Biden that bribed the Ukes to Obstruct Justice.

Presidents are allowed to make phone calls.

Actually, your not really confused... or honest..

You're confused.

We know you Republicans are going to try to make this about Biden. Go ahead. Try to find some wrongdoing they did. We already know you got nothing. Whatever you have now on Biden doesn't prove guilt of anything. You and Trump are pushing conspiracy theories.

Meanwhile, Trump got caught breaking the law. Trying to collude and put pressure on a foreign country to make up dirt on his political opponent. Lock him up.

Something like this while not getting past the coward repubs in the senate we will get a chance to see trumps dirty linen, 3 washing machines full, and air it out into the public How much is the pos going to hide before you repub idiots get it? Subpoenas not honored ,no tax returns ,no bank records etc etc
It's....
Nunya bidness.

Your Fascist lust for other people's private information will just have to go unquenched.

Go whine about something else for a while.

You're confused.

Yea? Is that why we are going to impeach Trump? Because of what Biden did?

Everyone except Trump and Rudy say the Biden's are innocent. If they have evidence of guilt well then show it.

We already have our evidence on Trump and he's guilty.

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.

I'm not a Trump guy, but this is a mistake.
The "whistle blower" didn't hear anything first hand.
Nobody has seen the transcript.
They've got nothing.

I'll take it s step farther for you.

Because the whistleblower did not hear it first hand, Pelosi and the Dems are praying that there better not be something in his
complaint that isn't in the transcript. If he's added fluff, the dems are fucked royally.

I know that laws mean nothing to democrats, but -

He is not a whistle blower for the reason that you outlined

No one can be a whistle blower against the president
The president does not fall under the whistle blower pervue

What if....... Behind the scenes, Dems have managed to get 20 RINOS in the senate to agree to confirm the process ? I think 20 votes is all they need....they have 47 I believe. What's that? Never gonna happen you say? Neither was Obamacare....but it did. MAN.....millions of exploding Trumpette heads.
That's not impossible. If enough came to light during the investigation process to move moderate Republicans, this could get interesting.

That's pretty much exactly what needs to happen. Otherwise, Democrats are screwed.
Conversely, though, it will be interesting to watch Democrats facing tough re-election fights in 2020 as well. If it actually came to impeachment proceedings, they may need iron-clad evidence, too, to go along with this.

It's....
Nunya bidness.

Your Fascist lust for other people's private information will just have to go unquenched.

I think it's a great idea to impeach Trump leading up to the 2020 election. People have forgotten all the laws he has broken and all the lies. You almost need a trial to lay it all out systematically so the American people can realize what a criminal he is. Lock him up.

It's....
Nunya bidness.

I think it's a great idea to impeach Trump leading up to the 2020 election. People have forgotten all the laws he has broken and all the lies. You almost need a trial to lay it all out systematically so the American people can realize what a criminal he is. Lock him up.

Because it's worked so well for you thus far.

We know you Republicans are going to try to make this about Biden.
You didnt know it IS about Biden?

.com.google.Chrome.gif

You poor thing.

Last edited:
It's....
Nunya bidness.

1k5rzy.jpg

It's....
Nunya bidness.

The only ones forgetting about the laws are the commies. It's in the Constitution: High Crimes or Misdemeanors.

I read the transcript there is nothing groundbreaking or earth shattering in it all the hyper partisans on both sides can spin till they fall down everyone else sees this for what it is much to do about nothing much like the Mueller investigation.

Now Mac is learning how Trump plays the game...
Trump acts like an idiot so that the mass would be stupid enough to think he is one...
No, I didn't say that. I think he is what he is. I seriously & literally think he has narcissistic personality disorder, and I don't think he's particularly intelligent. I don't think he "sets people up", I think he just tries to overwhelm people with the sheer force of his ego. I don't think he has the intellectual capacity to think this stuff through. He just does what hits him at the moment without much thought at all, and then sloppily tries to clean it up later.

Yep, and I have experience with that exact type. There's a real estate developer (big surprise) I know (but purposely don't work with) that is a carbon copy personality of the Orange Virus. Ironically, he's not a supporter but his ego gets him in so much trouble it's comical. Doesn't do 'details', just says shit without caring about the repercussions, shifts blame to whomever is the most convenient scapegoat, etc. Narcissism is welcomed in that industry, so personalities like Orange are familiar territory to me.

I'm just saying that the Democrats completely lost their shit when he won, and their various behaviors since then have often been so maniacally and blindly over the top that they could make even a guy like THIS into a victim.

Both parties are cancer right now.

Forum List

Back