Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

This is old news Ray. I donā€™t know what your expecting to find but thereā€™s nothing there. Keep digging though. Whatever keeps your eye off of Trumps pile of crap.

I don't know what I'm expecting to find either. What I do know is that the Democrats are hysterical about Trump's request regarding Biden. The only pile of crap here are from the crap makers in the Democrat party.
The Dems are hysterical about Trump asking Ukraine to help with a political hit. Not because they are worried about Bidenā€™s very public and very non crime a crime. Trumps solicitation is viewed by many as an actual crime in which he can be impeached... thatā€™s the issue, not the distraction

Asking a leader of another country to look into possible corruption by one of our US representatives in their country is not an impeachable offense. It's not a high crime, it's not a misdemeanor.

Asking a foreign leader a favor to investigate his political enemies is a crime. Itā€™s a mafia style.

That's Mafia style? But Hillary and the DNC paying a company to hire a foreign retired investigator who procured his information from the Russian government, to create a dossier for Hillary is okay.....right? Joe Biden threatening Ukraine with the withholding of US funds unless they fired the prosecutor looking into his son's company was no problem either, huh?

Just because Joe is running for President doesn't give him any protection of the corruption he may have been involved in as VP.

What is your proof that the Bidenā€™s committed any crime? Except coming from your henchmen Giuliani and disgusting piece of shit POTUS.

Thereā€™s no bribe unless thereā€™s a crime and you canā€™t connect the dots. You lose
Wrong. If I'm a bureaucrat who awards a government contract to someone because they paid me 83k a year, I have committed a crime.

You are too stupid for words to describe.
Well shockingly enough the scenario you just laid out is not what happened here so thanks for another waste of time post
It's a scenario that proves your claim wrong, moron. In it, no crime was committed aside from the bribe.
Actually extortion is illegal
Granting a contract is not extortion.
Leveraging money for a favor is. Blackmail

I have no
Very indirectly. The investigation was started for tax evasion which happened before hunter even joined. They asked hunter to join in order to rebrand themselves and rebuild relations with the US and allied countries.
Stuffing $Millions into the Vice President's son's pocket is a great way to rebuild relations! Bribery is an impeachable offense. Since Biden was all about the bribes as Vice President, he isn't qualified to President.
How exactly does hiring the VPs son implicate the VP in an illegal act of bribery. Yā€™all are nuts but Iā€™d love to hear you try and rationalize that
He only got the job because he's the VP's son, moron. They are paying off the VP to use his pull with the administration. Don't imagine the Biden didn't understand exactly what was going on. How fucking stupid can you be?
I have no doubt hunter got the job because of his name and the prestige that came with it. That doesnā€™t link Joe or Hunter to a crime
He got the job because of the political pull his father has. That's called a "bribe."
Oh no. They searched the world and this Coke Addled Clown, who just happened to be the son of the VP that was handing out aid, just happened to be the best guy for the job, even though he had no experience, and does speak the language. If that's not worth $3 Million, what is?

The American People will totally understand, because we all have to deal with these foreign countries trying to stuff Millions into our son's pockets, just like old Lunch Box Joe!

WATCH: Trump Posts Hilarious Pinocchio Video Featuring ā€˜LYINā€™ SHIFTY SCHIFF!ā€™

n the short video, which Trump captioned ā€œLYINā€™ SHIFTY SCHIFF!,ā€ Pinocchioā€™s nose grows after each clip of him discussing the whistleblower.

The Washington Post had given Schiff ā€œfour Pinocchiosā€ earlier in the day for claiming that his committee had ā€œnot spoken directly with the whistleblower.ā€

That Trump's a rascal!

So what is that there are conflicting opinions about the Biden's.

Well then Barr will have no problem opening an official investigation.

:auiqs.jpg:

He may, it depends on what Zelensky has to say. That's what the Democrats are scared shit about.

No democrats are not scared. Trump should be very scared because former and current law makers of Ukraine are already blasting Giuliani fraud investigation.

The best thing for Zelensky is to come out honest. If he come out lying then he will have to fight his own people. Ending up as a corrupt one term like trump.

Wishful thinking again? You leftists are all alike.

Current and former law makers are already blasting Giuliani.

During the 2016 campaign.

Trumpits oh he love Wikileaks.
He also invited Russian to dig Hillary trash.
He bragged grabbing pussies.

And you all denied itā€™s him.

Now you are all denying he did not violate any law by asking a foreign leader a favor? Fuuuck.
Blah blah blah, oh the shit has mold now

They got the son of the VP. What is it that you think board members do?

I'll give you some credit here, because this is what our issue is on the right. And if they got the VP's son, what did they expect the VP to do in return?
They donā€™t really need the VP to do anything. Board of directors are used for fund raising, getting meetings, networking and building prestige. The son of the VO fills much of that criteria. Many orgs will jerk off anybody with a name to get them associated with their company.

Oh please, their secretary can do those things. Hunter in essence didn't do a damn thing. He was getting paid to curry favors from his father. How could Hunter do all those things you listed when he doesn't even speak the Fn language?

Why do you think language is the problem if you are a board member?

Itā€™s not like every day you go out and dig natural gas.

I think it's one of the many problems with that case. Point being Hunter is no genius. Otherwise he would have found a way to kick the drug habit after several attempts in rehab. If he was a genius, he wouldn't have tried the stuff in the first place.

For that kind of money, you get a lot bigger bang for your buck with people in your own country, and even more so from the US.

How do you even know that he is not qualified?
Using that as your form of attack just shows you got nothing else.

I have no
Stuffing $Millions into the Vice President's son's pocket is a great way to rebuild relations! Bribery is an impeachable offense. Since Biden was all about the bribes as Vice President, he isn't qualified to President.
How exactly does hiring the VPs son implicate the VP in an illegal act of bribery. Yā€™all are nuts but Iā€™d love to hear you try and rationalize that
He only got the job because he's the VP's son, moron. They are paying off the VP to use his pull with the administration. Don't imagine the Biden didn't understand exactly what was going on. How fucking stupid can you be?
I have no doubt hunter got the job because of his name and the prestige that came with it. That doesnā€™t link Joe or Hunter to a crime
He got the job because of the political pull his father has. That's called a "bribe."
Oh no. They searched the world and this Coke Addled Clown, who just happened to be the son of the VP that was handing out aid, just happened to be the best guy for the job, even though he had no experience, and does speak the language. If that's not worth $3 Million, what is?

The American People will totally understand, because we all have to deal with these foreign countries trying to stuff Millions into our son's pockets, just like old Lunch Box Joe!

WATCH: Trump Posts Hilarious Pinocchio Video Featuring ā€˜LYINā€™ SHIFTY SCHIFF!ā€™

n the short video, which Trump captioned ā€œLYINā€™ SHIFTY SCHIFF!,ā€ Pinocchioā€™s nose grows after each clip of him discussing the whistleblower.

The Washington Post had given Schiff ā€œfour Pinocchiosā€ earlier in the day for claiming that his committee had ā€œnot spoken directly with the whistleblower.ā€

That Trump's a rascal!
Does not speak the language

I'll give you some credit here, because this is what our issue is on the right. And if they got the VP's son, what did they expect the VP to do in return?
They donā€™t really need the VP to do anything. Board of directors are used for fund raising, getting meetings, networking and building prestige. The son of the VO fills much of that criteria. Many orgs will jerk off anybody with a name to get them associated with their company.

Oh please, their secretary can do those things. Hunter in essence didn't do a damn thing. He was getting paid to curry favors from his father. How could Hunter do all those things you listed when he doesn't even speak the Fn language?

Why do you think language is the problem if you are a board member?

Itā€™s not like every day you go out and dig natural gas.

I think it's one of the many problems with that case. Point being Hunter is no genius. Otherwise he would have found a way to kick the drug habit after several attempts in rehab. If he was a genius, he wouldn't have tried the stuff in the first place.

For that kind of money, you get a lot bigger bang for your buck with people in your own country, and even more so from the US.

How do you even know that he is not qualified?
Using that as your form of attack just shows you got nothing else.
The fact you asked that question indicates you have no brain

Is that a basis of fraud? I know exactly where you got this one but itā€™s just a desperation to discredit a bogus conspiracy theory. Remember Trumpits love conspiracy.
Lock Trump up.

Then perhaps you can answer the questions. After all, you claim to own a business. So allow me ask:

1. Would you hire somebody, pay them an exorbitant amount of money, to be a key player in your company when they don't know a thing about what you do, and can't communicate in our language of English? For that kind of money, you can find a hell of a lot of people, but of all people, you choose him.

2. You know.......when we Republicans see something that walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we call it a duck. When a leftist sees the same thing, they call it a dog if that's what CNN told them to call it.

You post are misleading.

1. No I will never hire someone that is not qualified.

How do you even even know that Hunter ( lawyer) is not qualified as a board member? Hunter was board member of Burisma a Ukrainian Natural Gas Producer. Tell me how difficult is that to be a board member?

My products is far more complicated than a natural gas. In 1998 I donā€™t know how to speak Mandarin Chinese but there are American translators that made it easier for me. Languages is not an excuse.

Okay. How about Jared Kusher son in law of Trumpits. Is he qualified as a diplomat running around crafting chaos? Kushner doesnā€™t have the qualifications. Start with that if you want to use qualifications.

Is that mean Hunter committed a fraud? There is no way you can use that as an excuse against Hunter. Way too shallow.

2. The only people that are quaking like a dick and duck are Trump and his dog eating shit making all these conspiracy crap.

I'm sorry you don't see the differences here. Coke head that was thrown out of military service was paid money only because he's Joe's son, and nobody pays off people without getting something in return. Being a board member is not experience to help run an energy company. And if it's a no brainer job, why didn't they hire the janitor for a tenth of the cost that Hunter made? Why didn't they hire somebody from their own country? It's not like people there can't use the money, especially that kind of money.

My Lord, I could image the outrage if Pence's son got a similar job right now. The media would be so upset they'd put the impeachment thing on the back burner for several months, and be demanding a US investigation with no stone unturned.

Americans going overseas as an employee is a big difference than a janitor. How did you know Hunter did not take a special courses or an adviser with him in Ukraine???
You know better than that.

Why mike pence as your example? I gave you Jared son in law of your messiah as an example.

Did anybody or the whole world complain about Jared non experience in diplomacy???

Trump placing him in his administration is his business, no wrongdoing there. That's the difference.

Joe didn't hire Hunter for his campaign manager, he got him a job at a company paying 600K a year for protection, and they got it apparently.

We are talking about qualifications.

Jared donā€™t have a faintest qualification as a diplomat.

Failed impeachment shows everyone the democrats are ONLY concerned with POLITICAL POWER. Nothing is even second
I didn't vote FOR Trump so much as against Democrats. So, anyway life moves on... Years ago, I also voted for Clinton. He WAS impeached...and then life went on, a mere bump in the road. Years back Nixon resigned in shame at the mere mention. But not Clinton. American politicians NOW? Sad to say, the only thing they fear now is Lee Harvey Oswald clones. Not the electorate or senate led investigations.

Then perhaps you can answer the questions. After all, you claim to own a business. So allow me ask:

1. Would you hire somebody, pay them an exorbitant amount of money, to be a key player in your company when they don't know a thing about what you do, and can't communicate in our language of English? For that kind of money, you can find a hell of a lot of people, but of all people, you choose him.

2. You know.......when we Republicans see something that walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we call it a duck. When a leftist sees the same thing, they call it a dog if that's what CNN told them to call it.

You post are misleading.

1. No I will never hire someone that is not qualified.

How do you even even know that Hunter ( lawyer) is not qualified as a board member? Hunter was board member of Burisma a Ukrainian Natural Gas Producer. Tell me how difficult is that to be a board member?

My products is far more complicated than a natural gas. In 1998 I donā€™t know how to speak Mandarin Chinese but there are American translators that made it easier for me. Languages is not an excuse.

Okay. How about Jared Kusher son in law of Trumpits. Is he qualified as a diplomat running around crafting chaos? Kushner doesnā€™t have the qualifications. Start with that if you want to use qualifications.

Is that mean Hunter committed a fraud? There is no way you can use that as an excuse against Hunter. Way too shallow.

2. The only people that are quaking like a dick and duck are Trump and his dog eating shit making all these conspiracy crap.

I'm sorry you don't see the differences here. Coke head that was thrown out of military service was paid money only because he's Joe's son, and nobody pays off people without getting something in return. Being a board member is not experience to help run an energy company. And if it's a no brainer job, why didn't they hire the janitor for a tenth of the cost that Hunter made? Why didn't they hire somebody from their own country? It's not like people there can't use the money, especially that kind of money.

My Lord, I could image the outrage if Pence's son got a similar job right now. The media would be so upset they'd put the impeachment thing on the back burner for several months, and be demanding a US investigation with no stone unturned.

Americans going overseas as an employee is a big difference than a janitor. How did you know Hunter did not take a special courses or an adviser with him in Ukraine???
You know better than that.

Why mike pence as your example? I gave you Jared son in law of your messiah as an example.

Did anybody or the whole world complain about Jared non experience in diplomacy???

Trump placing him in his administration is his business, no wrongdoing there. That's the difference.

Joe didn't hire Hunter for his campaign manager, he got him a job at a company paying 600K a year for protection, and they got it apparently.

We are talking about qualifications.

Jared donā€™t have a faintest qualification as a diplomat.
Maybe maybe not. Hunter was just dishonorably discharged from the navy six weeks before getting that job. And you question Jaredā€™s qualifications? Hahaha hahaha

Letā€™s be accurate shall we. Nobody was investigating Hunter Biden. They had an old case investigating the ceo for Burisma for tax evasion. Hunter joined the board of directors afterwards and the case had been sitting dormant at the time Biden flew out to her the prosecutor removed for enabling corruption, which was the consensus and will of the world community. What about any of what I just said is untrue or spun. Point it out or accept it as accurate.
Hunter Biden being part of that company under investigation, included him in the investigation if on the board at the time right ?
Very indirectly. The investigation was started for tax evasion which happened before hunter even joined. They asked hunter to join in order to rebrand themselves and rebuild relations with the US and allied countries.
Did Hunter knowingly join in with a company that was under investigation prior, and if so how would that look good for Dad and his position as VP, and then later his dad saying what he said about that prosecutor that was there investigating the company prior to Hunter joining ??
I got no clue. Companies of that size often have several lawsuits going on... not sure if a dormant investigation was on his radar but you gotta ask him. My guess is he was offered a shit ton of cash to be on the board and he took it
What did Hunter offer them for that ton of cash given ??
Oh, they don't want to answer that question.

Wow! Watch #QuidProJoe Biden LOSE IT When Reporter Asks Him About Drug Addict Sonā€™s Million Dollar Pay-for-Play Gig with Ukraine

Slimy Crook, Sold The Office Of The Vice President.

Thanks to President Donald Trump ā€” Joe Biden is feeling the heat from the now well-known scandal where he got his son a sweet million-dollar gig with a Ukrainian gas company and then later had the prosecutor fired who was investigating the same oil company and his son.

The Biden clanā€™s sweet deal with China was even better- a BILLION dollars!

But #QuidProJoe doesnā€™t want to talk about it.

Today Joe Biden snapped at a reporter after he was asked about his familyā€™s Ukrainian scam.
Reporter: ā€œHow was your role as Vice President in charge of policy in Ukraine and your sonā€™s job in Ukraine, how is that not a conflict of interest?ā€

Joe Biden: ā€œIā€™m not going to respond to that!ā€

Sorry Joe, refusing to answer IS a response.

Trump wants to know: "What is he hiding?"

What do you think Joe did? Out with it...

People hire ā€œnamesā€ all the time. Itā€™s a draw, it raises funds, facilitates meetings, is used for branding and marketing. If you have evidence that there was more and Joe abused the power of his office then say it or stop spreading all this none sense.

Well let's see what Zelensky finds and go from there, because none of us know what really happened, and the Democrats were never expecting a Republican President, and figured they had all their bases covered.

What I think Joe did was get the prosecutor fired for going after the company his son worked for. Burisma has been long known for it's corruption in that country, and it's my theory that Hunter was hired for protection.
And do you think Biden convinced multiple governments to get rid of the prosecutor for the same reason? Do you think Biden did all
of this on his own accord?

So where were all these other governments to get rid of him? I only seen one do that, and it was our government.
There is a bipartisan letter from our congress urging the administration to remove the prosecutor, theres the support of our executive branch, the support of the European Union and the support of Ukraineā€™s own IMF to remove this guy because he was doing nothing to stop corruption.

Have you done any independent research on this subject? Look for hard evidence not just partisan talking points. Thatā€™s the first thing you should have done so you didnā€™t spend days making false accusations

It seems to me all you have is partisan talking points. Ignoring what Biden said about withholding funds to the Ukraine, his son getting a winning lottery ticket, the political unrest by the Democrats all point in one direction if you ask me. But you choose to ignore every one.

You are relying an information from a conspiracy theory with the help of his own personal lawyer.
There were no evidence that Bidenā€™s did any wrongdoing except coming from this unfit POTUS.

He also asked China to do the investigation. Thatā€™s sick fuck. Donā€™t you think?
But China just told Trump yesterday FUCK YOU.

Well let's see what Zelensky finds and go from there, because none of us know what really happened, and the Democrats were never expecting a Republican President, and figured they had all their bases covered.

What I think Joe did was get the prosecutor fired for going after the company his son worked for. Burisma has been long known for it's corruption in that country, and it's my theory that Hunter was hired for protection.
And do you think Biden convinced multiple governments to get rid of the prosecutor for the same reason? Do you think Biden did all

So where were all these other governments to get rid of him? I only seen one do that, and it was our government.
There is a bipartisan letter from our congress urging the administration to remove the prosecutor, theres the support of our executive branch, the support of the European Union and the support of Ukraineā€™s own IMF to remove this guy because he was doing nothing to stop corruption.

Have you done any independent research on this subject? Look for hard evidence not just partisan talking points. Thatā€™s the first thing you should have done so you didnā€™t spend days making false accusations

It seems to me all you have is partisan talking points. Ignoring what Biden said about withholding funds to the Ukraine, his son getting a winning lottery ticket, the political unrest by the Democrats all point in one direction if you ask me. But you choose to ignore every one.

You are relying an information from a conspiracy theory with the help of his own personal lawyer.
There were no evidence that Bidenā€™s did any wrongdoing except coming from this unfit POTUS.

He also asked China to do the investigation. Thatā€™s sick fuck. Donā€™t you think?
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

The bigger threat is what this sham is doing to our nation and political institutions. And it's all on the Dems. They don't even have the balls to do this shit by the book because if they did it would give the minority power the ability to also call forth witnesses and demand testimony from BOTH SIDES.

Cowards, the lot of them. As well as any of you leftwits who condone this twisting of judicial justice and outright abuse of legislative power.
The Dems are playing politics, of course, sprinting as fast and far as they can with every opportunity for perceived political advantage no matter what the collateral damage.

The Trumpsters are just being Trumpsters, downplaying every last embarrassing, childish, undignified, questionable, unpresidential, dishonest thing that buffoon does.

All I'm seeing here is a continuation of the decay of this country, and both parties are fully complicit. If you want to simply blame it all on the other tribe, sure, be my guest.
Mac quote: "The Trumpsters are just being Trumpsters, downplaying every last embarrassing, childish, undignified, questionable, unpresidential, dishonest thing that buffoon does."
I just watched the same thing you did--3 years of Democrats lying their butts off about Donald Trump and attacking him viciously by any means possible including several faux attempts at impeaching him, which has earned them the hostility of the sleeping Giant that lives in America. Your House of Cards is about to fall off its self-fluffing perch made of sand.

President Trump tells the truth and is far more transparent than he needs to be. Your team of Socialists have exploited every avenue to hurt this good man who has survived their lies by proving his honesty and working hard doing what he can to see to it American citizens have jobs.

The Democrat Congress has a stilted, wrongful attitude to assassinate the character not only of President Trump, but his compatriots and supporters who are also voters, and you have motivated them to get to voting against his detractors.

What transparent? Did he release his tax returns that he is hiding?
Just what goddamned business is it of yours that President Trump's privacy is completely invaded.

Answer: it's none of your goddamned business.

He is the POTUS. Itā€™s my right to know that this corrupt POTUS is really a truly leader that should be the model of how he made his fortune.

So itā€™s my right and my business. Transparency? So what transparency are you talking about?

Screen-Shot-2019-09-17-at-12.54.16-PM.png

No wonder the Left takes China's side on every dispute, they are bought off.

Democratsā€™ Trump-Ukraine Narrative Continues to Collapse: Their Leaked ā€˜Smoking Gunā€™ Text Message BLOWS UP IN THEIR FACES

ā€œAs I said on the phone, I think itā€™s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign,ā€ Taylor said in a September 9 text exchange.

What The Fakes News omitted?

What the Democrats and their media sycophants failed to report is that the September 9 text message from Bill Taylor was in reference to an August 28 Politico article, NOT because he had any independent information.

Volkerā€™s testimony to lawmakers crushed the Democratsā€™ quid pro quo argument against President Trump.

I have no

That Trump's a rascal!
Does not speak the language
Doesn't speak the language.
Doesn't know the business,
Yet worth $3M

A VP who was involved in withholding money from a country that was forced to fire a prosecutor that was investigating a company his son worked for is not in US interest?

Sorry, but even if Biden dropped out of the race tomorrow, I want to know what that's all about.
Correct, it isn't. That is a contrived, garbage series of baseless implications and intentional omissions designed to fool right wing rubes like you. Nothing more. And you are feasting on it.

Thanks for asking!

Nobody is fooling me, especially the Democrats.

Let this play out and see where it ends. I understand the Democrats are scared as hell of that, but the question is why?

Very funny. The only people that are scared are the people protecting trump mouth.

Like who are the democrats that are scared? I donā€™t see any body.

I see them all scared, especially Schiff Face and Piglosi. Why do you think they went into Defcon 1 mode all of a sudden? They are scared to death of Trump's people looking into what went on in Ukraine during the Hussein administration.

Nah! You are just scared just like the rest of these corrupt republicans.

Mit Romney and Sasse came out blasting this corrupt POTUS.
Oh, suddenly the left LOVES Mitt!

Rpmney-not.jpg

I don't know what I'm expecting to find either. What I do know is that the Democrats are hysterical about Trump's request regarding Biden. The only pile of crap here are from the crap makers in the Democrat party.
The Dems are hysterical about Trump asking Ukraine to help with a political hit. Not because they are worried about Bidenā€™s very public and very non crime a crime. Trumps solicitation is viewed by many as an actual crime in which he can be impeached... thatā€™s the issue, not the distraction

Asking a leader of another country to look into possible corruption by one of our US representatives in their country is not an impeachable offense. It's not a high crime, it's not a misdemeanor.

Asking a foreign leader a favor to investigate his political enemies is a crime. Itā€™s a mafia style.
Asking someone to investigate something, is only asking for information about a possible crime, and the reason for it is because that crazy old Joe Biden let the cat out of the bag by opening his own mouth in a very arrogant braggadocios way. Everytime Trump opens his mouth, the dims call for some kind of investigative fact finding mission whether it be here or over seas in which they seek to gather the information, so what's your point ?? If a crime takes place on foreign soil, don't you think that the fact finding mission just might include asking for help on solving such a thing, and yes it would be appropriate in my opinion.... Now just because of an election thing going on, do you think that vetting candidates is not warranted if something is afoot maybe ??

Didn't hold the Democrats back when it came to Trump, so no one wants to hear the whining when the shoe is in the other foot now.

So far there are no crime or fraud committed by the Biden.

Only one coming out is from conspiracy promoted by trump and his henchmen Giuliani.

Why not let the FBI do the investigation instead of his personal lawyer?

See the difference? You are a trump supporter what difference does it make?
Romney is the nation's most experienced prosecutor taking down Organized Crime. The State Department REQUESTED Rudy. It's not your call.

The Deranged Left Swings For Trump, Takes Out Biden and then Goes Bonkers:

OFF HER MEDS: AOC Says Trumpā€™s Attacks on Schiff Are ā€˜Targetedā€™ Anti-Semitism.

Iā€™m so old, I can remember Thursday, when AOC said she was already bored with impeachment: ā€˜Iā€™m over it.ā€™

Not to mention July, when Ocasio-Cortez and her then-chief of staff were both tied to historic anti-Semites.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-25-at-5.09.45-PM.png

Letā€™s be accurate shall we. Nobody was investigating Hunter Biden. They had an old case investigating the ceo for Burisma for tax evasion. Hunter joined the board of directors afterwards and the case had been sitting dormant at the time Biden flew out to her the prosecutor removed for enabling corruption, which was the consensus and will of the world community. What about any of what I just said is untrue or spun. Point it out or accept it as accurate.
Hunter Biden being part of that company under investigation, included him in the investigation if on the board at the time right ?
They funneled vast amounts of cash to Biden's son, and you don't see how that benefits Biden?
No, they don't get it. Can you draw them a picture? With Crayons?

IMG_2103.jpg

Asking someone to investigate something, is only asking for information about a possible crime, and the reason for it is because that crazy old Joe Biden let the cat out of the bag by opening his own mouth in a very arrogant braggadocios way. Everytime Trump opens his mouth, the dims call for some kind of investigative fact finding mission whether it be here or over seas in which they seek to gather the information, so what's your point ?? If a crime takes place on foreign soil, don't you think that the fact finding mission just might include asking for help on solving such a thing, and yes it would be appropriate in my opinion.... Now just because of an election thing going on, do you think that vetting candidates is not warranted if something is afoot maybe ??

Didn't hold the Democrats back when it came to Trump, so no one wants to hear the whining when the shoe is in the other foot now.

So far there are no crime or fraud committed by the Biden.

Only one coming out is from conspiracy promoted by trump and his henchmen Giuliani.

Why not let the FBI do the investigation instead of his personal lawyer?

See the difference? You are a trump supporter what difference does it make?
Romney is the nation's most experienced prosecutor taking down Organized Crime. The State Department REQUESTED Rudy. It's not your call.

The Deranged Left Swings For Trump, Takes Out Biden and then Goes Bonkers:

OFF HER MEDS: AOC Says Trumpā€™s Attacks on Schiff Are ā€˜Targetedā€™ Anti-Semitism.

Iā€™m so old, I can remember Thursday, when AOC said she was already bored with impeachment: ā€˜Iā€™m over it.ā€™

Not to mention July, when Ocasio-Cortez and her then-chief of staff were both tied to historic anti-Semites.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-25-at-5.09.45-PM.png
upload_2019-10-5_19-59-37.gif

Forum List

Back