Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

The only reason the Democrats are not stopping him is because they can't. Trump has every authority to ask a country to investigate possible corruption of the last administration. It's the Democrats that create the chaos because whoever started this nonsense is likely not a Republican.

Presidents for many administrations have had talks with world leaders without problems. But because it's Trump, now they want to start trouble. And from this point on, NO leader of any country will continue that long standing tradition of phone calls with the US President.

If you want to ruin anything in this country, just put a Democrat in the mix and watch everything go to hell. That's why I'm all for dividing this country into two country's instead. Democrats on one side and Republicans on the other. I can't imagine anything better than never having to put up with Democrats again in our politics or society.

Democrats always have trouble with people investigating corruption - not with the people who are conducting the corruption. That is because those people are the democrats.

Wrong. I don’t have a problem investigation a corruption. But I have a big problem who is doing the investigation.
Meaning do it the right way. But asking a foreign leader to do a favor then sending his own henchmen to do the investigation ( your boogeyman)? What do you expect the results are?
That is so fucked up.

The result is that they provide you with the information on what took place. Which after it will be carefully weighted against all the other evidence.

Then the people will be prosecuted and put behind bars and America wins.

What evidence? Evidence from your henchmen lawyer your boogeyman? There is no way that is acceptable.

This is like asking Jeffrey Dahmer attorney doing the serial killings investigation.
Again that is fucked up.,

You spend three years and millions of dollars... and now this opinion?

And even still... you are going after Trump.

I believe we can investigate a few Democrats now. When the house is crooked, start with the foundation.

uki.jpg

Oh boy.
The Clinton Foundation was open and transparency to auditors. Rated very high.

Trump foundation was dissolve because illegality and corruption. See link below.

Trump Foundation Will Dissolve, Accused of ‘Shocking Pattern of Illegality’

The Donald J. Trump Foundation, once billed as the charitable arm of the president’s financial empire, agreed to dissolve on Tuesday and give away all its remaining assets under court supervision as part of an ongoing investigation and lawsuit by the New York attorney general.

The foundation was accused by the attorney general, Barbara Underwood, of “functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests,” and of engaging in “a shocking pattern of illegality” that included unlawfully coordinating with Mr. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

This is about international crime, not about politics like the Dems and media have been saying.
It’s all politics. No doubt. A random crime with no evidence doesn’t just suddenly pop up years later when Biden leads the polls in a campaign against Trump. Come on open your eyes.

Democrats always have trouble with people investigating corruption - not with the people who are conducting the corruption. That is because those people are the democrats.

Wrong. I don’t have a problem investigation a corruption. But I have a big problem who is doing the investigation.
Meaning do it the right way. But asking a foreign leader to do a favor then sending his own henchmen to do the investigation ( your boogeyman)? What do you expect the results are?
That is so fucked up.

The result is that they provide you with the information on what took place. Which after it will be carefully weighted against all the other evidence.

What evidence? Evidence from your henchmen lawyer your boogeyman? There is no way that is acceptable.

This is like asking Jeffrey Dahmer attorney doing the serial killings investigation.

I believe we can investigate a few Democrats now. When the house is crooked, start with the foundation.

uki.jpg

Oh boy.

Trump foundation was dissolve because illegality and corruption. See link below.

The Donald J. Trump Foundation, once billed as the charitable arm of the president’s financial empire, agreed to dissolve on Tuesday and give away all its remaining assets under court supervision as part of an ongoing investigation and lawsuit by the New York attorney general.

The foundation was accused by the attorney general, Barbara Underwood, of “functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests,” and of engaging in “a shocking pattern of illegality” that included unlawfully coordinating with Mr. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

The amount of CNN you must have watched.

Clinton foundation is under investigation and eventually Trump will get these criminals. Yes, they will paint him as the criminal for going after their corruption, but no one will give a shit. It's the Russia conspiracy all over again.

The crime is on video, dumbass.
There is no crime on that video or else Biden would have been arrested years ago by trumps DOJ. This is political hot air. We all know it. Stop spreading lies.

Yup! Stop spreading Trumpaganda.

Trump's thing with Biden would NOT be happening if Biden had been 3rd or 4th in the polls for the last few months, instead of first.

If Elizabeth Warren makes a big leap forward (now that Bernie's campaign is for all practical purposes, over), watch Trump start making shit up about her.
Agree, he has to run against a criminal so he is going to criminalize whoever his opposition is. It’s his 2016 playbook, no mystery on what’s coming

Democrats could try running an honest candidate to avoid being labelled as corrupt criminals.
That why Biden is in the race. Polar opposite of Trump, which is why he is going to wipe the floor with him
Biden is honest? Seriously?

That is so fucked up.

uki.jpg

Oh boy.

Clinton foundation is under investigation and eventually Trump will get these criminals. Yes, they will paint him as the criminal for going after their corruption, but no one will give a shit. It's the Russia conspiracy all over again.

Wrong Trumpy order an investigation of the emails not the Clinton foundation. Because Clinton Foundation is open for audits by federal or local governments.

At this point of Hillary political life. What difference does it makes what in those emails?

But I just blasted your ineptness. You published Clinton Foundation at the same time I posted Trump Foundation that was dissolved because of Trump corruption. Any thing else? Trump is a corrupt POTUS.

Really? How do you even know that a crime or a fraud was committed?
What is your evidence except from a conspiracy crap?
Information came from a Ukrainian corrupted former government officials.

Anything else?
The crime is on video, dumbass.
There is no crime on that video or else Biden would have been arrested years ago by trumps DOJ. This is political hot air. We all know it. Stop spreading lies.

Trump's thing with Biden would NOT be happening if Biden had been 3rd or 4th in the polls for the last few months, instead of first.

If Elizabeth Warren makes a big leap forward (now that Bernie's campaign is for all practical purposes, over), watch Trump start making shit up about her.
Agree, he has to run against a criminal so he is going to criminalize whoever his opposition is. It’s his 2016 playbook, no mystery on what’s coming

Democrats could try running an honest candidate to avoid being labelled as corrupt criminals.

You voted for a con man who was sued for fraud in a $35M class action lawsuit for Trump University and whose Trump Foundation was shut down by the state of NY for unethical fundraising practices and YOU are telling Dems they need to run an honest candidate? LOL!!!

uki.jpg

Oh boy.

Wrong Trumpy order an investigation of the emails not the Clinton foundation. Because Clinton Foundation is open for audits by federal or local governments.

At this point of Hillary political life. What difference does it makes what in those emails?

But I just blasted your ineptness. You published Clinton Foundation at the same time I posted Trump Foundation that was dissolved because of Trump corruption. Any thing else? Trump is a corrupt POTUS.

Trump foundation... dude most people do not even know such foundation exists. That's how relevant your corruption claims are. Completely irrelevant, and has nothing to do with politics in any case.

You spent years investigating Trump. Now is the time to investigate the Democrats. If you don't comply expect the chances of 2020 election be even lower. You agreed that you want to investigate the corruption so let's do it.

Maybe this had something to do with Trump's setting up this shit with the Ukraine, follow the dates.

June 18: QU Poll Release Detail
"..... former Vice President Joseph Biden leads President Donald Trump 50 - 41 percent, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today."

July 25: Now infamous phone call to Zelensky in the Ukraine

That why Biden is in the race. Polar opposite of Trump, which is why he is going to wipe the floor with him

Well you haven’t provided any shred of evidence that Biden did anything wrong.

But I just posted a good example of Trump corruption with his Trump Foundation in New York.
Plus his Trump University paid $25 millions to settle a lawsuit.

But I just posted a good example of Trump corruption with his Trump Foundation in New York.

Everyone knows he did everything wrong. Or do you not agree that Hunter Biden getting 50K a month was corrupt as fuck?

The question is whether he can be caught criminally.

uki.jpg

Oh boy.

Trump foundation... dude most people do not even know such foundation exists. That's how relevant your corruption claims are. Completely irrelevant, and has nothing to do with politics in any case.

You spend years investigating Trump. Now is the time to investigate the Democrats. If you don't comply expect the chances of 2020 election be even lower. You agreed that you want to investigate the corruption so let's do it.

"Trump foundation... dude most people do not even know such foundation exists. That's how relevant your corruption claims are. Completely irrelevant, and has nothing to do with politics in any case."""

Exactly. You make my point for me.
This happened in 2015 and any moron, even a fucking dumbass like you, could have found this and a whole lot more on how corrupt Trump has been his whole miserable life. And could see this ship full of rats should not be in the White House.

The NY state BBB has a list of complaints about Trump longer than God's arm.

But dumb asses like you don't care to learn anything unless it comes from Hannity or Trump's mouth.

They don't care about that. They think Trump's past doings, however corrupt, are irrelevant.
But Joe Biden's are relevant.
Such stupid asses like I've never seen before.
They're not just drinking the fucking Trump Kool-Aid, they've got it on an IV drip.

uki.jpg

Oh boy.

You spent years investigating Trump. Now is the time to investigate the Democrats. If you don't comply expect the chances of 2020 election be even lower. You agreed that you want to investigate the corruption so let's do it.

Most people don’t even know Trump Foundation exist????? That is very funny. Even in Asia and European are aware of Trump Foundation because he bragged all over the world.

That shows Trump supporters like you are so pooorly informed.

Irrelevant? You brought up the Clinton Foundation and just blasted you with Trump corrupted Foundation. You brought it up which has nothing to do with the topic.
So next time make sure you know what you are talking about.

Again I don’t have a problem investigating a corruptions but I have a problem who is doing the investigations especially coming from a boogeyman.

Everyone knows he did everything wrong. Or do you not agree that Hunter Biden getting 50K a month was corrupt as fuck?

The question is whether he can be caught criminally.

Information Coming from your boogeyman henchmen lawyer. Absolutely.

That's because it hasn't come out yet.
Let's see Barr's report.
Let's see what Rudy Giuliani has.
Also Papadopoulos says he has marked Federal money that proves the FBI handed to him during his raid and proves it was a set up.
Seems the left don't want the public to know about their side.
The left seem dead set on trying to stop it from getting out.
The people have the right to the whole story.

For past three years the democrats have been proven without any reasonable doubt wrong again and again. Shown to be crazy conspiracy theorists.

Now they were proven wrong again regarding the first whistleblower, so they bring in a second one.

Absolutely no one with a brain believes these morons anymore. Get the investigations started and take a long hard look at their Ukraine corruption is what should be going on in everyone's mind at this point.

Trump's former campaign manager,
former deputy campaign manager,
former personal lawyer
and former senior security advisor are all serving jail time or awaiting sentencing.....but, that doesn't point to Trump being corrupt for some reason.

They all listen to Trump when he says we have to go after Biden.

Fucking Republicans are totally and completely brainwashed.

Forum List

Back