Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Most all of the time Trump criticizes people is because they attacked him first. The problem is you people never seen this before. You're used to the left attacking a Republican President, and they just sit in the corner and be quiet like what is expected of them.

Bullcrap. For 8 straight years. The republicans attacked democrat president Obama. They tried very hard to make him look bad the first day he stepped in the Oval Office.

You also have Hannity and fox groupies on daily basis trying to discredit Obama.

Thanks god. Obama came out a very good President of United States of America. A true leader well respected around the globe and here at home.

Trump? What the fuck?

And your side did the very same to George Bush. Books written against him, movies made against him, a cartoon ridiculing him, even a video game where the object was to kill GW.

Scared of Hannity and Fox, but no word about the all the other stations which are anti-Republican and anti-Trump. Then we have all of Hollywood, social media, and even advanced eduction.

So what? That’s the nature of American politics.
But you cannot arrogantly say left attacked a Republican president. It goes both ways.
How many cartoons created against Michele and Barack Obama? Dude.... quite a bit.
How many tweets did this moron president against Obama? Quite a bit.
You seems to have a dementia.

No we are not scared of Hannity. He is total joke a trump puppeteer.

At least we don’t have a personal lawyer boogeyman doing the investigation of a conspiracy crap supplied by corrupted Ukrainian people.

That was my point when you brought up Hussein. It happens to both parties. I don't watch much television except news, so what was this cartoon called that was against the Obama's? And who was the Republican comedian that did this same thing to Obama?

View attachment 283244
Liberals are narcissistic assholes that think they are above all of us common blue collar dicks.

Exactly. Who do we have promoting our side? AM radio and Fox. But the most watched news stations are non-cable which are all owned by the left. Again, Social media is all owned by the left. Education is owned by the left. Hollywood, most of the music and sports industry are owned by the left. We are outnumbered 20 to 1.

But they have the audacity to criticize the few outlets we have, as if it's unfair somehow????

Most all of the time Trump criticizes people is because they attacked him first. The problem is you people never seen this before. You're used to the left attacking a Republican President, and they just sit in the corner and be quiet like what is expected of them.

Bullcrap. For 8 straight years. The republicans attacked democrat president Obama. They tried very hard to make him look bad the first day he stepped in the Oval Office.

You also have Hannity and fox groupies on daily basis trying to discredit Obama.

Thanks god. Obama came out a very good President of United States of America. A true leader well respected around the globe and here at home.

Trump? What the fuck?
Screen-Shot-2019-10-05-at-11.20.13-AM.png

GDP growth has exceeded the CBO’s forecast in every quarter starting with Q2 2017. That includes the second quarter of this year, which saw 2% growth where the CBO had projected 1.5%.

As a result, the economy is now $590 billion bigger than it was supposed to be.

The CBO projected that unemployment would never get below 4.4%, and would start rising again this year. Instead, the unemployment rate fell from 4% at the start of the year to 3.5%. The current unemployment rate is now a full percentage point below the CBO’s forecast. That translates into 1.6 million more people employed than the CBO expected.

And, where the CBO had forecast a steady decline in the labor force participation rate – which measures what percentage of the working-age population is either employed or looking for a job – it has been climbing. The CBO projected it would go from 62.9% at the end of 2016 to 62.7% in the last quarter.

The actual figure for September was 63.1%.

Oh, and inflation has been running slightly lower than expected – which wasn’t supposed to happen either. A typical headline about the Trump economy was the one in the Wall Street Journal shortly after he won the election, which said, “Inflation and Interest Rates Forecast to Rise Under Trump Presidency.”

If Trump were a Democrat, the news media would be shouting hosannas from every rooftop – instead of braying for Trump’s impeachment.

Democrats hate prosperity, because they hate working Americans, that's why they want impeach Trump and end our prosperity and rising wages.

Trump’s Economy: 1.6 Million More Jobs Than The ‘Experts’ Predicted

Maybe if you remove your mask you might be able to see what you are posting.
So what is your post has anything to do with my post? I’m not interested in talking about the economy.
It’s Obama’s economy anyway so what is your point? Trumpy does not deserve the credits of the current good economy.
His popularity proves you that.

How is it DumBama's economy when he never made any policy favoring industry; the people that actually create the jobs? Any policy he made was a detriment to industry, not to mention job creation. That's why it was the slowest recovery since WWII.

I can show you several things Trump has done to favor industry and influence job creation. So don't give Hussein credit he doesn't deserve. This is Trump's economy. He created it, he deserves the credit, especially after three years in the White House.
Well actually Obama blamed his 8 dismal years on Bush, so it's only fair that Obama get to take credit for Trump's economy.

Bush helped himself to both of Obama's terms and seems to get along with Michelle pretty well too.

maxresdefault.jpg

By the looks of Bush's face, I don't know if he's getting worked up or holding back a bowel movement. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump? What the fuck?

And your side did the very same to George Bush. Books written against him, movies made against him, a cartoon ridiculing him, even a video game where the object was to kill GW.

Scared of Hannity and Fox, but no word about the all the other stations which are anti-Republican and anti-Trump. Then we have all of Hollywood, social media, and even advanced eduction.

But you cannot arrogantly say left attacked a Republican president. It goes both ways.
How many cartoons created against Michele and Barack Obama? Dude.... quite a bit.

At least we don’t have a personal lawyer boogeyman doing the investigation of a conspiracy crap supplied by corrupted Ukrainian people.

That was my point when you brought up Hussein. It happens to both parties. I don't watch much television except news, so what was this cartoon called that was against the Obama's? And who was the Republican comedian that did this same thing to Obama?

View attachment 283244
Liberals are narcissistic assholes that think they are above all of us common blue collar dicks.
The Cities they control keep Blacks in squalor too. It's not completely clear who the Democrats actually help, other than themselves.

HE’S NOT WRONG: Kanye West Defends Giving President Trump Support Again: “That’s the Republican Party That Freed the Slaves.”

TELEMMGLPICT000177551748_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

He spoke to the crowd about the stigma of being a Black Republican and what he feels is the unfair criticism he's gotten for supporting Trump.

"That's the Republican party that freed the slaves," Kanye says in a video clip uploaded by reporter Hunter Schwarz. "People wanna call me a coon 'cause I chose my right. And we got the right, right? We got a right to our opinions, right? You Black, so you can't like Trump. I ain't never made a decision based on my color. That's a form of slavery, mental slavery."

Kanye references the fact that President Abraham Lincoln, the U.S. President from 1861 to the time of his death in 1865, was in fact, a Republican. He was the person who issued the Emancipation Proclamation, which was an executive order that eventually helped end U.S. slavery in 1865.

Trump? What the fuck?

View attachment 283244

Exactly. Who do we have promoting our side? AM radio and Fox. But the most watched news stations are non-cable which are all owned by the left. Again, Social media is all owned by the left. Education is owned by the left. Hollywood, most of the music and sports industry are owned by the left. We are outnumbered 20 to 1.

But they have the audacity to criticize the few outlets we have, as if it's unfair somehow????
Fox News seems to have a LOT of anti-Trumpers.

View attachment 283244

Fox News seems to have a LOT of anti-Trumpers.

Great point, and they are leaning more left all the time it seems. For most of the shows, they always had a leftist of some kind defending their point of view, but now it seems they are caving into the left more and more, like getting rid of Bill O" who's program was number one on their station. I really find it hard to believe they would do that over an unproven allegation.

Some conservatives are mature enough to recognize that criticism of some of the President's statements and actions do not constitute disloyalty. That's what you see at National Review, and occasionally on Fox News.

Where are the Democrats who are willing to speak freely and frankly about what human disgraces Nadler, Cummings, and Schiff are? Are we to assume that all Democrats consider them to be working in the public interest?

There is no way in hell that you can say that Trump is good person let alone a president.
The most disgusting piece of garbage POTUS ever.
One day they're cheering him for attacking and name-calling and insulting people, the next day they're complaining when he's criticized for it.

I've never seen anything like this. Then again, I've never been near a cult.

Oh boy, back to the kindergarten arguments again. Wonderful
His statement is correct. You guys like the petting zoo "conservatives" like Mitt "I'm Severely Conservative!" Romney, who the more you abuse him, the more he sucks up. The Left acts like a battering husband that thinks if only their battered wife didn't make them angry, why they wouldn't be abusive. But Trump just kicks your ass when you get abusive, which is a much healthier response.

Take The Dem's Faked Up "Impeachment" Circus, which isn't impeachment, it's their 2020 clown show.

cummings-620x310.jpg

Represents A Rat Infested District, He Pretends To "Impeach" The President Rather Than Work For His Constituents

House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings sent a letter to White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney requesting he submit documents related to their impeachment inquiry by October 18th. In addition to Cummings, it was signed by Reps. Adam Schiff (Chair of House Intelligence Committee) and Eliot Engel (Chair of House Committee on Foreign Affairs). Cummings repeatedly insists that the letter is a "subpoena."

Cummings writes that he is aware of President Trump’s intention to send a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday informing her that the White House refuses to cooperate with any document requests until a full House vote on impeachment has been taken.

Pelosi has refused to take a vote.

He writes, “Speaker Pelosi has confirmed that an impeachment inquiry is underway, and it is not for the White House to say otherwise.” Mr. Cummings is telling Mulvaney it’s an impeachment inquiry because “Pelosi says it is.”

Until a formal vote is taken in the house, this is not an impeachment inquiry and their “subpoenas” are merely letters. Legally, it has no compulsive power. The fact that House Democrats invite you to their circus does not require you to beclown yourself.

If Democrats truly thought they had a case, they wouldn’t be in such a rush — they’d want everyone to have time to study it. But they don’t have a case, so instead they’re giving us a rushed show.

Andy McCarthy: 'The fact that House Democrats invite you to their circus does not require you to beclown yourself'
No his statement is not correct. Two wrongs don’t make a right. That’s basic

Some conservatives are mature enough to recognize that criticism of some of the President's statements and actions do not constitute disloyalty. That's what you see at National Review, and occasionally on Fox News.

Where are the Democrats who are willing to speak freely and frankly about what human disgraces Nadler, Cummings, and Schiff are? Are we to assume that all Democrats consider them to be working in the public interest?

The even stuck up for Adam when he did his Don Schiff rendition of what Trump said. That goes double for Piglosi when asked on 60 minutes.

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.

Everything to gain and nothing to lose. It’s about time.

There is no way in hell that you can say that Trump is good person let alone a president.
One day they're cheering him for attacking and name-calling and insulting people, the next day they're complaining when he's criticized for it.

His statement is correct. You guys like the petting zoo "conservatives" like Mitt "I'm Severely Conservative!" Romney, who the more you abuse him, the more he sucks up. The Left acts like a battering husband that thinks if only their battered wife didn't make them angry, why they wouldn't be abusive. But Trump just kicks your ass when you get abusive, which is a much healthier response.

Take The Dem's Faked Up "Impeachment" Circus, which isn't impeachment, it's their 2020 clown show.

cummings-620x310.jpg

Represents A Rat Infested District, He Pretends To "Impeach" The President Rather Than Work For His Constituents

House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings sent a letter to White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney requesting he submit documents related to their impeachment inquiry by October 18th. In addition to Cummings, it was signed by Reps. Adam Schiff (Chair of House Intelligence Committee) and Eliot Engel (Chair of House Committee on Foreign Affairs). Cummings repeatedly insists that the letter is a "subpoena."

Cummings writes that he is aware of President Trump’s intention to send a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday informing her that the White House refuses to cooperate with any document requests until a full House vote on impeachment has been taken.

He writes, “Speaker Pelosi has confirmed that an impeachment inquiry is underway, and it is not for the White House to say otherwise.” Mr. Cummings is telling Mulvaney it’s an impeachment inquiry because “Pelosi says it is.”

Until a formal vote is taken in the house, this is not an impeachment inquiry and their “subpoenas” are merely letters. Legally, it has no compulsive power. The fact that House Democrats invite you to their circus does not require you to beclown yourself.

If Democrats truly thought they had a case, they wouldn’t be in such a rush — they’d want everyone to have time to study it. But they don’t have a case, so instead they’re giving us a rushed show.

Andy McCarthy: 'The fact that House Democrats invite you to their circus does not require you to beclown yourself'
No. He is quite correct, the WH has this right, The House is attempting to encroach on a co-equal branch of government, our system relies on the co-equal branches of government defending against encroachment. Our system of Separation of Powers preserves our Liberty and keeps the Federal Government from becoming tyrannical by making in each Branch's interest to keep the other branches in check.

cummings-620x310.jpg

No. He is quite correct, the WH has this right, The House is attempting to encroach on a co-equal branch of government, our system relies on the co-equal branches of government defending against encroachment. Our system of Separation of Powers preserves our Liberty and keeps the Federal Government from becoming tyrannical by making in each Branch's interest to keep the other branches in check.
Yeah no shit. Where did that random statement come from? You’re arguing against things I didn’t say.

The men with their higher logic ability has already judged democrats guilty of high treason

They then see this as nothing but a way for them not to get caught and maybe find something on trump

But this is great news for trump to declare a broken govt and make logic tests for voters before the election

Trump has the men and military to enforce this
I would like to see the results of a logic test that you take. Or an IQ test for that matter. How about a test on the Constitution or the workings of government. ?

You first.

You elect a guy specifically because he was a wrecking ball (as a Trumpster describes him in post 1594), and then you complain about the chaos that ensues and blame it on the other tribe, as if Trump is merely a well-meaning victim.

This is another example of why I never know what to believe from ideologues. Either you're kidding around like this is a political version of professional wrestling, or you're so consumed by your ideology that you're simply no longer connected to reality.

This stuff is truly disturbing. Simple, fundamental reality is now so distorted and diluted that I sincerely don't know how a republic is supposed to survive in this. Worse, this is all a self-inflicted wound. We're choosing to do this to ourselves.
So you believe we should tolerate corruption and business as usual?
No.

Do you believe Trump's behaviors are the one and only way to fight corruption and business as usual?
No, they aren't the only way, but at least he's doing it. None of those other linguini spined Republicans who ran for the office wouldn't even consider it.
This is what you wanted, and you're getting it. The bull has destroyed the china shop.

Now we'll see how it goes.
As displayed by most trolls on this board that cheer on the disruption, they seem to only want to bitch and complain and demonize. When there are attempts to find common ground, discuss practical solutions or resolve conflicts they run away. They feed off drama and play the team games. I think they’ve lost perspective about what’s best for our country and are dug into winning their imaginary game of us vs them.
Yes, we've clearly now reached party-over-country territory.

What's worse is that I'm convinced we have lost the ability to communicate and collaborate normally. This republic can't function like that.

Donald J.Trump is his own man...he loves the United States of America...he loves the people he represents...God bless him. Roll DJT...roll.
I don't know what he has accomplished that justifies the damage he has caused.

All his major promises have been a mess, yet he is constantly forgiven, and even thanked, by his followers.

This is easily the closest thing to a cult I've seen in politics.

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.
100 Years of Communism, 100 Million Deaths | People's Pundit Daily
I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

In your mind, are you convinced that Trump is saving us from communism?

Sure ya have....
2008 - 2016 was ONE BIG CULT party too

:abgg2q.jpg:
Obama is intelligent and respectful.

Trump is a clown, a buffoon. An abomination.

I know people like you think that's real cool 'n stuff, but the two men are quite different.

One gets shit done, the other is all charismatic talk and no results.

One has the balls to stand for American people.
Yes, look what he's done. All his major promises have been a mess, we're more divided than ever, and we're an international pariah.

And yet his followers are just so happy. So proud.

This is a group psychopathy.

Sure ya have....
2008 - 2016 was ONE BIG CULT party too

:abgg2q.jpg:
Obama is intelligent and respectful.

Trump is a clown, a buffoon. An abomination.

I know people like you think that's real cool 'n stuff, but the two men are quite different.

One gets shit done, the other is all charismatic talk and no results.

One has the balls to stand for American people.
do you even know what your talking about or are just stuck in you fantasy land narratives. I don’t know whether to be concerned about the detachment from reality or just dismiss it as trolling
This is a unique time. And not in a good way.

What we're used to is a President who doesn't act like a petulant child. We have never had to consider fundamental adult dignity as a requirement of the office, we have just assumed it. Now we can't even do that.

You have been convinced that his behaviors are the only way a person can deal with the challenges you mention. Or perhaps his behaviors are similar to yours, and so you relate to him when he acts the way he does.

You have been conned.

It's occurred to me recently that they may be fine with his behaviors because they relate to them. Maybe this is how THEY are in real life, so they're thrilled to see a President who behaves like they do.

I'm still fishing around for answers. Maybe that's it. Otherwise, they have been pulled into a groupthink that has simply never existed in politics. It has in religion, of course, which is another thing to consider.

Forum List

Back