Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Possibly? I see you ran straight to the shiney object. Maybe for the rest of time we can just investigate all the possibilities to demonize our political enemies... even if there is no evidence. That would be great. We can go after all of trumps kids because they could possibly be criminals as well. That’s a wonderful direction to take our country!!!

Or we can grow up and act like civilized adults. This shit is getting crazy. All the idiots are coming out of the woodworks and buying into this crap.

Even if there is no evidence? You mean to tell me this loser kid of Joe's getting a job like that in a foreign country is not evidence enough to have an investigation?
It sounds like he got the job because his father was VP. That's not a crime. There's no doubt trump being president opened doors for his kids, let's open investigations all around the globe wherever they do business and see what we can find. Whaddya say?

Why would somebody hire a guy because he's the son of a VP without expecting anything in return? Hiring the guy is one thing. Giving him 600K a year to do nothing is quite another.
Even if he was hired with the expectation to give something in return, that is still not a crime. To prove such a crime, you have to prove Burisma Holdings got something in return.

And you have shown nothing of the sort.
They think the firing of the prosecutor was what they got in return. They seem to refuse to accept the fact that it was the will of many not just Biden to fire the guy, but that doesn’t fit their narrative so they completely ignore it.
You keep saying that, but have posted no evidence to support it.

Trump is not going to launch an investigation until he has evidence to be investigated.
In what universe is this the standard? Appearance of a possible crime is always enough to investigate. You are shamelessly making stuff up on the spot.

By the way... when Trump was asked to name one other instance of corruption he was pursing, he could not name a single one. Not one.

Dude... do you even fool yourself? I don't think so. I give you more credit than that.

There is no appearance of a crime just because coke head got a high paying job. It's pretty suspicious, but no indication of a crime.

Dots need to be connected in order to make that allegation. And given the fact the only people that know what's going on in Ukraine are the people and leaders there, who better to look into that possibility than them? It's a pretty Fd up place.

It reminds me of something that happened a few years back as I was getting unloaded. I asked the Ukrainian guy unloading me if he ever went back home? He angrily said, hell no, I never go back there. Ukraine sucks. I asked him why. I have to use the accent because that was the most amusing part.

"You beat me up because I am Jew. I call police, they take you to jail, maybe news come out talk to me. In Ukraine, I go to police because somebody beat me up because I am Jew. Then......police beat me up because I am Jew!"

If actual evidence surfaces that Burisma Holdings had access to Joe Biden, then Joe Biden should face charges.

Regardless of that, Trump should be impeached for soliciting foreign assistance to his campaign.

He could be if it had anything to do with his campaign. But you can read the transcript from top to bottom. Nowhere will you find the words campaign, dirt, or a threat of withholding arms sales in an exchange for an investigation.
Oh, for fuck's sake, you really are dumber than you appear. He had to say the word, "campaign," for it to involve his campaign? He asked Zelensky to find something on someone named, Joe Biden -- someone also campaigning for the same 2020 presidential election. That helps Trump's campaign.

He's not exempt from investigations because he's running for President. Hell, Hil-Liar spent most of her campaign being investigated. Yes, he had to say "It would really help my campaign if you would...." Because you see, that would prove intent.
why does Trump need Ukraine and China to open investigations? Last time I checkEd he was president of the worlds most powerful country. Is he not able to investigate himself? What do you think Ray?

Oh, I"m sure the Democrats in the House would just love that.

Trump is not going to launch an investigation until he has evidence to be investigated. Granted, coke boy is pretty obvious, but unless somebody can find and prove a connection between that job and Biden's decision to withhold US foreign aid, there is no point in spending the money for an investigation.

The left wants to impeach a President based on assumptions and not fact. It's as un-American as it can get. Trump is doing it the American way. See what's out there and what can be found before leveling charges against somebody. It can't be circumstantial like a job. It has to be solid to some degree.
So you just said that Trump isn’t opening an investigation because he doesn’t have evidence of any crimes. So he is soliciting other countries to go search for that evidence for him. With Ukraine he dangles military aid and a trip to the white house in exchange for their investigation. Now you don’t see anything wrong with that?

If actual evidence surfaces that Burisma Holdings had access to Joe Biden, then Joe Biden should face charges.

Regardless of that, Trump should be impeached for soliciting foreign assistance to his campaign.

He could be if it had anything to do with his campaign. But you can read the transcript from top to bottom. Nowhere will you find the words campaign, dirt, or a threat of withholding arms sales in an exchange for an investigation.
Oh, for fuck's sake, you really are dumber than you appear. He had to say the word, "campaign," for it to involve his campaign? He asked Zelensky to find something on someone named, Joe Biden -- someone also campaigning for the same 2020 presidential election. That helps Trump's campaign.

He's not exempt from investigations because he's running for President. Hell, Hil-Liar spent most of her campaign being investigated. Yes, he had to say "It would really help my campaign if you would...." Because you see, that would prove intent.
why does Trump need Ukraine and China to open investigations? Last time I checkEd he was president of the worlds most powerful country. Is he not able to investigate himself? What do you think Ray?
Can Trump issue subpoenas to foreigners? Can he take them in for questioning?
sure, the proper way is to open an investigation and then have our intel agencies work with foreign intel agencies.

Even if there is no evidence? You mean to tell me this loser kid of Joe's getting a job like that in a foreign country is not evidence enough to have an investigation?
It sounds like he got the job because his father was VP. That's not a crime. There's no doubt trump being president opened doors for his kids, let's open investigations all around the globe wherever they do business and see what we can find. Whaddya say?

Why would somebody hire a guy because he's the son of a VP without expecting anything in return? Hiring the guy is one thing. Giving him 600K a year to do nothing is quite another.
Even if he was hired with the expectation to give something in return, that is still not a crime. To prove such a crime, you have to prove Burisma Holdings got something in return.

They think the firing of the prosecutor was what they got in return. They seem to refuse to accept the fact that it was the will of many not just Biden to fire the guy, but that doesn’t fit their narrative so they completely ignore it.
would it make a difference if I posted evidence?

Trump is not going to launch an investigation until he has evidence to be investigated. Granted, coke boy is pretty obvious, but unless somebody can find and prove a connection between that job and Biden's decision to withhold US foreign aid, there is no point in spending the money for an investigation.

The left wants to impeach a President based on assumptions and not fact. It's as un-American as it can get. Trump is doing it the American way. See what's out there and what can be found before leveling charges against somebody. It can't be circumstantial like a job. It has to be solid to some degree.
So you just said that Trump isn’t opening an investigation because he doesn’t have evidence of any crimes. So he is soliciting other countries to go search for that evidence for him. With Ukraine he dangles military aid and a trip to the white house in exchange for their investigation. Now you don’t see anything wrong with that?

I would if it actually happened.

Which part don’t you think happened?

Trump is not going to launch an investigation until he has evidence to be investigated.
In what universe is this the standard? Appearance of a possible crime is always enough to investigate. You are shamelessly making stuff up on the spot.

By the way... when Trump was asked to name one other instance of corruption he was pursing, he could not name a single one. Not one.

Dude... do you even fool yourself? I don't think so. I give you more credit than that.

There is no appearance of a crime just because coke head got a high paying job. It's pretty suspicious, but no indication of a crime.

Dots need to be connected in order to make that allegation. And given the fact the only people that know what's going on in Ukraine are the people and leaders there, who better to look into that possibility than them? It's a pretty Fd up place.

It reminds me of something that happened a few years back as I was getting unloaded. I asked the Ukrainian guy unloading me if he ever went back home? He angrily said, hell no, I never go back there. Ukraine sucks. I asked him why. I have to use the accent because that was the most amusing part.

"You beat me up because I am Jew. I call police, they take you to jail, maybe news come out talk to me. In Ukraine, I go to police because somebody beat me up because I am Jew. Then......police beat me up because I am Jew!"
No really, stop it. You are being absurd. Listen to yourself. Investigations are started on appearance, complaints, anything that would indicate a crime may have been committed. Ask Rod Blagojevich, whose status as FBI target came about due to someone noticing that businesses getting contracts were tied to fundraising for his campaign. Suddenly, he was the target. And he went down hard.

Man, come on. You are embarrassing yourself. You know exactly what Trump was doing. And it has nothing to do with corruption. Again, you cannot possibly even fool yourself.

No really, stop it. You are being absurd. Listen to yourself. Investigations are started on appearance, complaints, anything that would indicate a crime may have been committed. Ask Rod Blagojevich, whose status as FBI target came about due to someone noticing that businesses getting contracts were tied to fundraising for his campaign. Suddenly, he was the target. And he went down hard.

Man, come on. You are embarrassing yourself. You know exactly what Trump was doing. And it has nothing to do with corruption. Again, you cannot possibly even fool yourself.

No, investigations are started by the left with complaints and appearance. The right uses facts and evidence.

All of it. Read the transcript. He never "dangled" the purchase of weapons (not military aid) or a trip to the White House. He never once said if you do X, I will give you these things.

All of it. Read the transcript. He never "dangled" the purchase of weapons (not military aid) or a trip to the White House. He never once said if you do X, I will give you these things.
all of it? So you’d challenge that Trump asked Ukraine to investigate Biden? Really?

It's hard to get honest information from such a closed and corrupt country. But what would you say if the new President does find corruption in the Biden situation? Would you immediately discredit what he found, or would you have an open mind to it?

It's just too hard to believe that Hunter landed this job with no experience for 600K a year without his father being part of it. I believe it was a five year contract which means he became a multimillionaire. More than that, Joe was caught lying about it, saying he and his son never discussed his job at Burisma. Recently, a photograph came out of Joe, his son, and one of the executives of the company. You mean to say they played golf for several hours, maybe some drinks afterwards, and the subject of Hunter's job never came up???

Sorry, no matter how hard you try, it's still illegal for one candidate to solicit foreign aid to take out another candidate.

"Trump is not going to launch an investigation until he has evidence to be investigated."

LOLOLOLOL

So you want Biden investigated even though you admit there's no evidence to investigate him.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

.... you may not realize it, but you just demonstrated exactly why Trump deserves to be impeached.

Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

Could be. That's the risk they're taking, but they can't back out now without looking even worse.

We'll see what the Articles of Impeachment say, if they take it that far.
That's a good question. What actual crime are they going to accuse Trump of committing?
Abuse of power, misuse of public office, breaking public trust, soliciting campaign aid from a foreign government
Except for the last one, none of those things are actual crimes, and that one never happened. He didn't solicit campaign funds from a foreign government, you lying puss bag.

Adam Schiff and Nazi Piglosi can be charged with all of those.
They are causes for impeachment.
A parking ticket can be the cause for impeachment, especially when the Dims are running Congress.

Apparently you are admitting they aren't crimes.
LOL

Fucking moron, lemme guess ... where the Constitution states, "high crimes and misdemeanors," you think that means violations of coded statutes?

Impeachable Offenses

The phrase “high crimes and misdemeanors” in the context of impeachments has an ancient English history, first turning up in the impeachment of the Earl of Suffolk in 1388.861 Treason is defined in the Constitution.862 Bribery is not, but it had a clear common law meaning and is now well covered by statute.863 “High crimes and misdemeanors,” however, is an undefined and indefinite phrase, which, in England, had comprehended conduct not constituting indictable offenses.864 Use of the word “other” to link “high crimes and misdemeanors” with “treason” and “bribery” is arguably indicative of the types and seriousness of conduct encompassed by “high crimes and misdemeanors.” Similarly, the word “high” apparently carried with it a restrictive meaning.865

And fucking moron, one of the articles of impeachment against Nixon was for "abuse of power" and one of the articles of impeachment against Clinton was for "abuse of power.

You're never right.

About anything.

That should give you pause.

One day they're cheering him for attacking and name-calling and insulting people, the next day they're complaining when he's criticized for it.

I've never seen anything like this. Then again, I've never been near a cult.

Most all of the time Trump criticizes people is because they attacked him first. The problem is you people never seen this before. You're used to the left attacking a Republican President, and they just sit in the corner and be quiet like what is expected of them.
Oh boy, back to the kindergarten arguments again. Wonderful
It's occurred to me recently that they may be fine with his behaviors because they relate to them. Maybe this is how THEY are in real life, so they're thrilled to see a President who behaves like they do.

I'm still fishing around for answers. Maybe that's it. Otherwise, they have been pulled into a groupthink that has simply never existed in politics. It has in religion, of course, which is another thing to consider.

Or maybe unlike the left, we don't vote according to how much we like the person. That's the way you vote on your favorite American Idol contestant, not a representative.

We vote based on results, not personality.
You may vote on results you'd like to see, but you refuse to hold him accountable for ACTUAL results.

The economy has faltered and is in need of the Fed to bail it out, the deficit has exploded in a period of growth (something Keynes himself would have disapproved of), the promised wall is barely materializing, the health care plan he promised was a lie, race relations are worse than ever, partisanship is worse than ever, China is waiting us out on these damaging tariffs he introduced, North Korea has told us to shove it, and we're a pariah on the international stage. And of course, he continues to demonstrate a character and temperament that insults the office of the President.

Yet his followers refuse to give an inch, and even go so far as to pretend all of the above isn't true.

This isn't rational. This blind, arrogant, ignorant devotion is more like a religion than politics.

Yep, the economy is in freefall!

US unemployment rate hits 50-year low
POSTED 1:59 PM, OCTOBER 4, 2019

WASHINGTON — Amid signs that the global economy is slowing, America’s labor market nonetheless remains strong.

In September, the unemployment rate fell to 3.5%, the lowest rate since December 1969, as employers added 136,000 jobs to the U.S. economy. There were many signs of strength, including robust hiring in health care, transportation, professional services and state and local government.

US unemployment rate hits 50-year low

Snoopy-S.gif

Fucking moron, this has been posted more times than I've counted...

Bidens in Ukraine: An Explainer

Mr. Biden had called for the ouster of Mr. Shokin because he and others thought that the prosecutor wasn't aggressive enough.

The owner of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, has been under the scrutiny of prosecutors. A minister of natural resources until 2012, Mr. Zlochevsky was accused of improperly granting gas extraction licenses to firms affiliated with him, and at times was investigated for alleged abuse of power, illegal enrichment and money laundering. Mr. Zlochevsky was never convicted of any crimes and denied any wrongdoing. His lawyer also denied that Mr. Zlochevsky ever benefited from his position in government.

Mr. Shokin had dragged his feet on those investigations, Western diplomats said, and effectively squashed one in London by failing to cooperate with U.K. authorities, who had frozen $23.5 million of Mr. Zlochevsky's assets.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

Back in March 2016, Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees if Ukraine failed to address corruption and remove its Prosecutor General, Viktor Shokin, who soon after left office amid widespread calls for his dismissal. Though Shokin had begun a probe into Burisma, it was dormant when he departed, according to a former prosecutor.

I can only imagine your hair on fire if it had been Eric Trump who was receiving $83,000. a month from a Ukraine oil and gas company!

I can only imagine your hair on fire if it had been Eric Trump who was receiving $83,000. a month from a Ukraine oil and gas company!
theres a stink around it but unfortunately that is commonplace stuff and no illegality. Do you want congress to write a law making it illegal for children of politicians to profit off their name? Let me know your ideas.

Regardless of that, Trump should be impeached for soliciting foreign assistance to his campaign.[/QUOTE]
Ask Rod Blagojevich, whose status as FBI target came about due to someone noticing that businesses getting contracts were tied to fundraising for his campaign. Suddenly, he was the target. And he went down hard.

Rod Blagojevich went down hard for offering failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's congressional seat for sale.

So you want Biden investigated even though you admit there's no evidence to investigate him.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

.... you may not realize it, but you just demonstrated exactly why Trump deserves to be impeached.

Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

Face it, Joe Biden is:

Hillary%20Burnt%20Toast-M.jpg

Forum List

Back