Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

So you want Biden investigated even though you admit there's no evidence to investigate him.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

.... you may not realize it, but you just demonstrated exactly why Trump deserves to be impeached.

Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

Face it, Joe Biden is:

Hillary%20Burnt%20Toast-M.jpg

Maybe, but then so is Trump.

serious-face-donald-trump-yeah-right-meme-M.png

Democrats have no candidate and President Donald Trump continues to do great things for America in spite of the far-left.
And he's still gonna get impeached. And we don't need the Senate to throw his crooked ass out. There's another possibility...

Former Trump Organization executive believes Trump will resign to avoid impeachment

ahahahahahhahaha

He is not going to resign. Impeachment is NOT going to do the Democrats any favors, which even YOU must understand.
I didn't say he would. I said it's a possibility, which of course, it is.

But even funnier is that you think you know him better than a woman who was once a VP of his and who worked with him for more than a decade.

Most all of the time Trump criticizes people is because they attacked him first. The problem is you people never seen this before. You're used to the left attacking a Republican President, and they just sit in the corner and be quiet like what is expected of them.
Oh boy, back to the kindergarten arguments again. Wonderful
It's occurred to me recently that they may be fine with his behaviors because they relate to them. Maybe this is how THEY are in real life, so they're thrilled to see a President who behaves like they do.

I'm still fishing around for answers. Maybe that's it. Otherwise, they have been pulled into a groupthink that has simply never existed in politics. It has in religion, of course, which is another thing to consider.

Or maybe unlike the left, we don't vote according to how much we like the person. That's the way you vote on your favorite American Idol contestant, not a representative.

We vote based on results, not personality.
You may vote on results you'd like to see, but you refuse to hold him accountable for ACTUAL results.

The economy has faltered and is in need of the Fed to bail it out, the deficit has exploded in a period of growth (something Keynes himself would have disapproved of), the promised wall is barely materializing, the health care plan he promised was a lie, race relations are worse than ever, partisanship is worse than ever, China is waiting us out on these damaging tariffs he introduced, North Korea has told us to shove it, and we're a pariah on the international stage. And of course, he continues to demonstrate a character and temperament that insults the office of the President.

Yet his followers refuse to give an inch, and even go so far as to pretend all of the above isn't true.

This isn't rational. This blind, arrogant, ignorant devotion is more like a religion than politics.

Wait a minute, what do you mean the economy has faltered? Over what, one month of job growth that wasn't as great as what we thought it would be? When was the last time we didn't have a deficit? DumBama added 10 trillion of debt and nobody from the left had a problem with it. The wall? Were you asleep when we had the longest government shutdown in our history over the wall that the Democrats refused to provide funds for? Even with that, Trump took money from our military spending and is producing a wall. China's economy sucks. While we just hit the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, China is losing jobs all the time. Trump made great efforts into straightening out problems with NK. What more did you want him to do, start a war? Health care? Your President promised us quality healthcare at an affordable price. Where is it? I haven't seen that yet, and I signed up for Commie Care because thanks to him, I lost my private healthcare for the fist time in my life, and I'm 59 years old and had preexisting conditions most of my adult life!

Our border crossings decreased by 60% since May of this year. That's outstanding work by Trump. He held Mexico accountable for people getting to our border. So they stepped up security on their southern border. Asylum seekers now have to apply at their embassy instead of marching here to do it. That means no more people sneaking into the country with false asylum claims, never to appear for their court date, and nothing we can do to them in their sanctuary cities that Democrats run.
None of that spin, none of that finger pointing, contradicts what I said.

I know you feel you have to do this, but it's pretty transparent.

Most all of the time Trump criticizes people is because they attacked him first. The problem is you people never seen this before. You're used to the left attacking a Republican President, and they just sit in the corner and be quiet like what is expected of them.
It's occurred to me recently that they may be fine with his behaviors because they relate to them. Maybe this is how THEY are in real life, so they're thrilled to see a President who behaves like they do.

I'm still fishing around for answers. Maybe that's it. Otherwise, they have been pulled into a groupthink that has simply never existed in politics. It has in religion, of course, which is another thing to consider.

Or maybe unlike the left, we don't vote according to how much we like the person. That's the way you vote on your favorite American Idol contestant, not a representative.

You may vote on results you'd like to see, but you refuse to hold him accountable for ACTUAL results.

The economy has faltered and is in need of the Fed to bail it out, the deficit has exploded in a period of growth (something Keynes himself would have disapproved of), the promised wall is barely materializing, the health care plan he promised was a lie, race relations are worse than ever, partisanship is worse than ever, China is waiting us out on these damaging tariffs he introduced, North Korea has told us to shove it, and we're a pariah on the international stage. And of course, he continues to demonstrate a character and temperament that insults the office of the President.

Yet his followers refuse to give an inch, and even go so far as to pretend all of the above isn't true.

This isn't rational. This blind, arrogant, ignorant devotion is more like a religion than politics.

Yep, the economy is in freefall!

US unemployment rate hits 50-year low
POSTED 1:59 PM, OCTOBER 4, 2019

WASHINGTON — Amid signs that the global economy is slowing, America’s labor market nonetheless remains strong.

In September, the unemployment rate fell to 3.5%, the lowest rate since December 1969, as employers added 136,000 jobs to the U.S. economy. There were many signs of strength, including robust hiring in health care, transportation, professional services and state and local government.

Snoopy-S.gif
And another Trumpster lie. I didn't say the economy was in "freefall", YOU did.

Here are some actual facts, however:
  • We're stuck at 2.0% GDP, less than half Trump promised.
  • The deficit is at a SEVEN YEAR HIGH.
  • Bond yields have crashed.
  • The Fed is having to step in to save the economy.
  • We're now in a manufacturing recession.
I know they don't cover those ACTUAL FACTS in your world, but they're actually FACTS.

Unlike the lie you posted.

Last edited:

I know they don't cover those ACTUAL FACTS in your world, but they're actually FACTS.

I posted FACTS with reliable sources and links.

You posted...zip, zilch, nada!

LOL

Great, now only if you had evidence of quid pro quo, you'd be Trump's new BFF.

For starters, Biden previously implicated Obama back in 2016 when he bragged about how he got Viktor Shokin fired:

"They were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, ... we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president—the president said’ … I said, 'Call him.' I said, 'I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars.' I said, you’re not getting the billion. ... I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a b----. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Is Joe Biden Turning His Quid Pro Quo into an Obama Scandal?
just as i said to protect hillary and her deletion of e-mails, you have to take a huge logical assumption into a leap of faith - and if you do that do it for both sides.

there is zero mention of bidens son - YOU are putting it there through your own summations and leap of "faith" because you need it to be true. if it is, find it. find evidence they were after bidens son. the fact that many other countries wanted him out would mean they were openly helping biden protect his son, or biden was lying to obama and them about why he needed to go and was able to pull of something he's simply NOT smart enough to do alone.

again - a huge leap of faith on your part to link those 2. no one denys it's a conflict of interest, but anything more than that is subjective and not proven.

You posted a lie. Misquoting what he said. Why can’t you just have an honest debate? You disqualify yourself when you start out with a lie

LOL

For starters, Biden previously implicated Obama back in 2016 when he bragged about how he got Viktor Shokin fired:

"They were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, ... we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president—the president said’ … I said, 'Call him.' I said, 'I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars.' I said, you’re not getting the billion. ... I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a b----. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

just as i said to protect hillary and her deletion of e-mails, you have to take a huge logical assumption into a leap of faith - and if you do that do it for both sides.

there is zero mention of bidens son - YOU are putting it there through your own summations and leap of "faith" because you need it to be true. if it is, find it. find evidence they were after bidens son. the fact that many other countries wanted him out would mean they were openly helping biden protect his son, or biden was lying to obama and them about why he needed to go and was able to pull of something he's simply NOT smart enough to do alone.

again - a huge leap of faith on your part to link those 2. no one denys it's a conflict of interest, but anything more than that is subjective and not proven.
thank you... finally a rational voice from the right. You don’t have to love Biden or hate trump... just call it like it is. Kudos

LOL

thank you... finally a rational voice from the right. You don’t have to love Biden or hate trump... just call it like it is. Kudos
you seem to miss where i said "others take a huge leap of faith to NOT link what hillary did as being a crime.

fyi - others=you.

am i still that rational voice, or only when you agree with me still?

LOL

you seem to miss where i said "others take a huge leap of faith to NOT link what hillary did as being a crime.

fyi - others=you.

I’m not going down the Hilary road again... let that one go a while ago. I agree with your point about Biden and commend you on a balanced analysis. I’ll leave it at that. Not looking to fight about Hillary this early in the AM.

Well, we'd agree that I posted nothing that you're aware of.

The sheep are kept in the dark in the Trumpiverse.

You posted a lie. Misquoting what he said. Why can’t you just have an honest debate? You disqualify yourself when you start out with a lie
The problem is, I don't think they know about the facts I posted.

Literally. They're kept in the dark. Like mushrooms.

Last edited:
LOL

fyi - others=you.

I’m not going down the Hilary road again... let that one go a while ago. I agree with your point about Biden and commend you on a balanced analysis. I’ll leave it at that. Not looking to fight about Hillary this early in the AM.
not going to rehash all that either - however, you had to give a huge leap of illogical faith to say she only deleted personal stuff as none of that can be proven. to me, same thing. just strikes me as funny i'm not balanced there but i am here.

Yep, the economy is in freefall!

POSTED 1:59 PM, OCTOBER 4, 2019

WASHINGTON — Amid signs that the global economy is slowing, America’s labor market nonetheless remains strong.

In September, the unemployment rate fell to 3.5%, the lowest rate since December 1969, as employers added 136,000 jobs to the U.S. economy. There were many signs of strength, including robust hiring in health care, transportation, professional services and state and local government.

Snoopy-S.gif

Bond yields have not crashed.
That's the media's hype.
Don't Bet on a Bond Market Crash

One of the most talked-about issues in the bond market is whether the U.S. Federal Reserve’s decision to raise short-term interest rates will trigger a dreaded bear market. The topic is frequently discussed in dramatic terms, fostering the paranoia that the bond market is on track for a crash.

Such a bond market meltdown would be characterized by a sudden drop in the value of bonds, although the likelihood of this taking place doesn't make much sense. The media has continually discussed the possibility of bond prices being in a bubble. A meltdown is a sudden-letdown stage the follows the bubble.

The market is adjusting.

Many investors lived through the stock market crashes in 2001 and 2002, and again in 2007 and 2008. Many more experienced the intense bond market sell-off that occurred in spring 2013. These events fostered an undercurrent of fear among investors.

This fear is stoked by stories of potential crashes in stocks, high yield bonds, and investment grade bonds. The reality is that "everything will be fine" media reports don't get anywhere near the kind of readership that "doomsday is imminent" coverage gets. Individual investors should be skeptical of discussions of potential market calamities and focus on common sense and context.

Stop believing the media hype.

The problem is, I don't think they know about the facts I posted.

Literally. They're kept in the dark. Like mushrooms.
Sounds shitty

fyi - others=you.

not going to rehash all that either - however, you had to give a huge leap of illogical faith to say she only deleted personal stuff as none of that can be proven. to me, same thing. just strikes me as funny i'm not balanced there but i am here.
Simplest way to look at any situation is by using the facts at hand and being honest about them

fyi - others=you.

Simplest way to look at any situation is by using the facts at hand and being honest about them
i did.

if someone is asked for info and they delete it, i have an honest problem with it.

period.

Hi:

I was looking for The Impeachment Inquiry I heard some day was going to happen and be voted on. I cannot seem to find it. Someone told me it was Super Secret, with Secret Hearings, Secret Transcripts The American People aren't allowed to read, and Secret Accusers The American People aren't allowed to know about. Not even The President is allowed to know this super duper double secret stuff.

Am I lost or is this the Left Tard Double Secret Fantasy Land?

Forum List

Back