Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

So you want Biden investigated even though you admit there's no evidence to investigate him.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

.... you may not realize it, but you just demonstrated exactly why Trump deserves to be impeached.

Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

Face it, Joe Biden is:

Hillary%20Burnt%20Toast-M.jpg
Maybe, but then so is Trump.

So you want Biden investigated even though you admit there's no evidence to investigate him.

.... you may not realize it, but you just demonstrated exactly why Trump deserves to be impeached.

Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

Face it, Joe Biden is:

Seems to me that Trump gets a free ride either way on this.
If Hunter Biden is dirty, then Joe Biden is too, and Trump comes off clean.
If Hunter Biden is not dirty, then Joe Biden still demanded an illegal quid pro quo over US aid, which is illegal, but may not be that worthy to prosecute, however Trump still comes off clean.
There is no scenario where Trump should not have investigated as a requirement of his job description, so then it is impossible to pin anything on Trump with this one.
The time to impeach would have bee when he fired Comey over Flynn.
But the time for that has past.

It's hard to get honest information from such a closed and corrupt country. But what would you say if the new President does find corruption in the Biden situation? Would you immediately discredit what he found, or would you have an open mind to it?

It's just too hard to believe that Hunter landed this job with no experience for 600K a year without his father being part of it. I believe it was a five year contract which means he became a multimillionaire. More than that, Joe was caught lying about it, saying he and his son never discussed his job at Burisma. Recently, a photograph came out of Joe, his son, and one of the executives of the company. You mean to say they played golf for several hours, maybe some drinks afterwards, and the subject of Hunter's job never came up???
If actual evidence surfaces that Burisma Holdings had access to Joe Biden, then Joe Biden should face charges.

Regardless of that, Trump should be impeached for soliciting foreign assistance to his campaign.

He could be if it had anything to do with his campaign. But you can read the transcript from top to bottom. Nowhere will you find the words campaign, dirt, or a threat of withholding arms sales in an exchange for an investigation.
Oh, for fuck's sake, you really are dumber than you appear. He had to say the word, "campaign," for it to involve his campaign? He asked Zelensky to find something on someone named, Joe Biden -- someone also campaigning for the same 2020 presidential election. That helps Trump's campaign.

He's not exempt from investigations because he's running for President. Hell, Hil-Liar spent most of her campaign being investigated. Yes, he had to say "It would really help my campaign if you would...." Because you see, that would prove intent.
Sorry, no matter how hard you try, it's still illegal for one candidate to solicit foreign aid to take out another candidate.

Actually, no its not.
It actually is required for an incumbent to investigate any wrong doing, and if it happens to be another candidate, that is just gravy.
The only way it would be illegal is if there was encouragement to falsify evidence of corruption by the other candidate.

theres a stink around it but unfortunately that is commonplace stuff and no illegality. Do you want congress to write a law making it illegal for children of politicians to profit off their name? Let me know your ideas.

Yep! You'd be saying the same thing had it been Eric Trump receiving monthly checks from a Ukrainian oil and gas company for $83,000!

Just hush, you're making a fool of yourself!

theres a stink around it but unfortunately that is commonplace stuff and no illegality. Do you want congress to write a law making it illegal for children of politicians to profit off their name? Let me know your ideas.

Yep! You'd be saying the same thing had it been Eric Trump receiving monthly checks from a Ukrainian oil and gas company for $83,000!

ive been watching Eric and Donny, and Vonkki and Tiffy and even the. If man himself all profit of their daddy’s name for years. It ain’t new. So again I’ll
Ask, what law do you want to make to prevent it?! If nothing then stop bitching that Biden committed a crime. This is all empty political BS

ive been watching Eric and Donny, and Vonkki and Tiffy and even the. If man himself all profit of their daddy’s name for years. It ain’t new. So again I’ll
Ask, what law do you want to make to prevent it?! If nothing then stop bitching that Biden committed a crime. This is all empty political BS

Profiting from the name recognition is ok, but it is not ok if the deal with the child implies a quid pro quo from the parent, with tax payer money.

Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

Face it, Joe Biden is:

Seems to me that Trump gets a free ride either way on this.
If Hunter Biden is dirty, then Joe Biden is too, and Trump comes off clean.
If Hunter Biden is not dirty, then Joe Biden still demanded an illegal quid pro quo over US aid, which is illegal, but may not be that worthy to prosecute, however Trump still comes off clean.
There is no scenario where Trump should not have investigated as a requirement of his job description, so then it is impossible to pin anything on Trump with this one.
The time to impeach would have bee when he fired Comey over Flynn.
But the time for that has past.
If Hunter Biden is clean, and there's no evidence to the contrary, there is no quid pro quo and trump is exposed seeking an investigation into a political rival for mo reason.

Profiting from the name recognition is ok, but it is not ok if the deal with the child implies a quid pro quo from the parent, with tax payer money.
LOL

Great, now only if you had evidence of quid pro quo, you'd be Trump's new BFF.

Once again....

LOL

For starters, Biden previously implicated Obama back in 2016 when he bragged about how he got Viktor Shokin fired:

"They were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, ... we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president—the president said’ … I said, 'Call him.' I said, 'I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars.' I said, you’re not getting the billion. ... I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a b----. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Is Joe Biden Turning His Quid Pro Quo into an Obama Scandal?

agreed, but there is zero evidence that’s what happened with Biden.

Once again....

whats the same thing... what do you think I’d be saying?

Once again....

The only thing you have.

IMPEACH%20Trump-L.jpg

Once again....

The only thing you have.

IMPEACH%20Trump-L.jpg
I’m not even saying to impeach him now. Shows how full of shit you are. Thanks for playing.

Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

Face it, Joe Biden is:

serious-face-donald-trump-yeah-right-meme-M.png

Democrats have no candidate and President Donald Trump continues to do great things for America in spite of the far-left.

LOL

For starters, Biden previously implicated Obama back in 2016 when he bragged about how he got Viktor Shokin fired:

"They were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, ... we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president—the president said’ … I said, 'Call him.' I said, 'I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars.' I said, you’re not getting the billion. ... I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a b----. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Is Joe Biden Turning His Quid Pro Quo into an Obama Scandal?
Dumbass, that's not evidence of quid pro quo.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

Face it, Joe Biden is:

Democrats have no candidate and President Donald Trump continues to do great things for America in spite of the far-left.
And he's still gonna get impeached. And we don't need the Senate to throw his crooked ass out. There's another possibility...

Former Trump Organization executive believes Trump will resign to avoid impeachment

Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

Face it, Joe Biden is:

And he's still gonna get impeached. And we don't need the Senate to throw his crooked ass out. There's another possibility...

Former Trump Organization executive believes Trump will resign to avoid impeachment

ahahahahahhahaha

He is not going to resign. Impeachment is NOT going to do the Democrats any favors, which even YOU must understand.

Forum List

Back