Seriously, America, can't we do better than Trump or Hillary?

Do you see us liberals complaining about our choice?

So, what you are saying is that "liberals" do not care about integrity, merit, trustworthiness, patriotism, or the financial solvency of the US. All "liberals" care about is how big their next government check is?

LOL

Bernie supporters are not happy. They must not be "liberals..."
They aren't on here squakin. Sure they rather a more liberal candidate but they know if you want less evil in the world you have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils.

You're starting to believe the lies you tell.

What did we tell you about the boy who cried wolf?

unflinching determination to take a fresh look at the issues that either party could have done much better than Trump

Trump is friends with Putin, and does NOT KNOW that Russian troops are in Ukraine. 'nough said, candidate is UNQUALIFIED to be CinC of the USA...
Oh no. The US is going to befriend Russia! What a crime! Treason!:rolleyes:

Come on! If this is your argument you are bettor off with Hillary...
In fact, before Clinton became president the US did have friendly relations with Russia. Bush41 persuaded Gorbachov to liberate the Soviet satellite states by promising him that the US would not allow these states to join NATO, an organization formed to fight the Soviet Union, now Russia, but when Clinton took office he promptly broke that promise and had 12 of these states inducted into NATO, thus surrounding the Russian Federation with an organization formed to fight them. Moreover, Clinton pressured the Russian government to privatize state properties as quickly as possible and since the Russians were somewhat dependent on US aid at that time, they did and it led to economic and political chaos until Putin came to power and began to repair some of the damage the Clintons had done.

Putin's distrust of America and his determination not to allow the West to gain influence or control over nations bordering the Russian Federation is a direct result of the perfidy and incompetence of the Clinton.administration.

Trump admires Putin as a strong leaders who rescued his country from the humiliation and chaos the Clintons' misguided enthusiasms helped create, and he will certainly try to repair the damage the Clintons have done to US-Russia relations.
Putin is a dictator who wants to make the USSR great again. What would you/ trump, Romney, McCain do about it?

I will answer for that which I believe that Trump would do ----since neither Ronney nor McCain are in the running. Trump
will attempt to remove Putin's financial ability to attain his 'IMPERIALIST" ambitions-----not be attempting to
impoverish Russia-----but by pulling the financial resources
of the Russia's imperialist adventures. Right now----that includes Putin's cynical GRAB on the Ukraine and on his
throat hold on Syria in collusion with Iran
We've already done that.

unflinching determination to take a fresh look at the issues that either party could have done much better than Trump

Trump is friends with Putin, and does NOT KNOW that Russian troops are in Ukraine. 'nough said, candidate is UNQUALIFIED to be CinC of the USA...

In fact, before Clinton became president the US did have friendly relations with Russia. Bush41 persuaded Gorbachov to liberate the Soviet satellite states by promising him that the US would not allow these states to join NATO, an organization formed to fight the Soviet Union, now Russia, but when Clinton took office he promptly broke that promise and had 12 of these states inducted into NATO, thus surrounding the Russian Federation with an organization formed to fight them. Moreover, Clinton pressured the Russian government to privatize state properties as quickly as possible and since the Russians were somewhat dependent on US aid at that time, they did and it led to economic and political chaos until Putin came to power and began to repair some of the damage the Clintons had done.

Putin's distrust of America and his determination not to allow the West to gain influence or control over nations bordering the Russian Federation is a direct result of the perfidy and incompetence of the Clinton.administration.

Trump admires Putin as a strong leaders who rescued his country from the humiliation and chaos the Clintons' misguided enthusiasms helped create, and he will certainly try to repair the damage the Clintons have done to US-Russia relations.
This reminds me of this image:
CEWx4-6WgAAVaFG.png

What is your problem with understanding that the MSM bias is putting out all sorts of garbage on Trump and protecting Hillary?

I'll accept that. The media, including Fox, is 100% for Hillary, but not for the reason you think.

When was the last time a moron was worth over $1 billion

There are plenty of silver spoon morons out there. All Trump had to do, after the GOP convention, was shut his mouth, act like an adult, and stop gaffing. He went 0-3 and in 10 days went from being ahead to gonzo - never happening. If he loses, someone "cheated." This guy is the most narcissistic person,I've ever seen, even worse than Hillary. He says and does DUMB things. The issue with the "Mexican" judge, for example. Trump could have calmly pointed out the guy is a La Raza and likely not a supporter. Instead, he lost the latino vote in four second...

You can blabber all you want, Trump is DONE, not happening. If he stays in the race, he guarantees Prez Hillary.

Putin is a dictator who wants to make the USSR great again. What would you/ trump, Romney, McCain do about it?

I will answer for that which I believe that Trump would do ----since neither Ronney nor McCain are in the running. Trump
will attempt to remove Putin's financial ability to attain his 'IMPERIALIST" ambitions-----not be attempting to
impoverish Russia-----but by pulling the financial resources
of the Russia's imperialist adventures. Right now----that includes Putin's cynical GRAB on the Ukraine and on his
throat hold on Syria in collusion with Iran
We've already done that.

no we did not-------I refer SPECIFICALLY to imperialist
adventures and the main players therein------not an attack
on the Russian economy as a whole. As an example----if
Russia decides that it wants FULL CONTROL of specific ports
on the------uhm UKRANIAN side of things----Trump attempts
to make those particular ports not the big financial attraction
that Putin has thus far evaluated them-----by whatever means---occur to Trump's creative mind

Dexter-----why is FOX pro Hillary. I know nothing about
FOX-------except people say FOX stinks (???)

CEWx4-6WgAAVaFG.png

Ok captain blei----you made your point------POOOTIN is a
financial gangster and thus, you love him-----almost as much
as your love John Gotti

CEWx4-6WgAAVaFG.png

as your love John Gotti
I think you are a big Hillary fan. Who´s Gotti?

CEWx4-6WgAAVaFG.png

as your love John Gotti
I think you are a big Hillary fan. Who´s Gotti?

Mafia chief-----in the USA-----died in Jail fairly recently----cancer of the throat. I do not like Hillary-----I believe she is dishonest and an opportunist

Fox is all about manipulating the US to support US wars in the Middle East to help the cause of Israel re-conquering the Promised Land. Hillary is on board with that cause.

Fox, for example, won't allow the question

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

to be asked on anything Fox, because "conservative" Fox likes the Global Warming hoax, and knows the answer to the above question destroys the concept that CO2 causes Earth climate change.

Ask Fox to show us, finally, the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon. Instead of showing (the cruise missile), Fox will simply refer you to DHS.

Fox isn't conservative or patriotic. The sooner patriotic Americans figure that out, the better the chance our country doesn't go off the cliff.

Did you think W was a great President" Why? Was W conservative?

Fox kept telling us W was conservative and great...

There is no USSR and every national leader wants to make his country great, with the possible exceptions of Obama and the Clintons. Donald hasn't told me exactly what he will do, but I imagine he will try to rebuild the trust with Russia that was established by Reagan and Bush41 and destroyed by the Clintons.

If Donald asks my advice, I will tell him that he must try to reach an understanding with Putin in which the US will recognize the legitimacy of Russia's concerns that if it surrounded by nations with strong ties to the west it will endanger Russia in the event of a regional disagreement. To that end I would tell Donald to promise countries like Ukraine, for example, would not be allowed to join either the EU or NATO but would be allowed to form bilateral trade agreements with western countries that would allow Ukraine to prosper in return for Russia not interfering in Ukrainian political affairs. I would further suggest that the US would strongly support Russia keeping its bases in Syria under long term leases if Russia would drop its objections to Assad stepping down in an orderly way to allow a new government or governments to take control.

These are things Trump might be able to do but which Clinton would not be able to do because of the history of the Clinton administrations dealing with Russia.

Fox is all about manipulating the US to support US wars in the Middle East to help the cause of Israel re-conquering the Promised Land. Hillary is on board with that cause.

Fox, for example, won't allow the question

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

to be asked on anything Fox, because "conservative" Fox likes the Global Warming hoax, and knows the answer to the above question destroys the concept that CO2 causes Earth climate change.

Ask Fox to show us, finally, the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon. Instead of showing (the cruise missile), Fox will simply refer you to DHS.

Fox isn't conservative or patriotic. The sooner patriotic Americans figure that out, the better the chance our country doesn't go off the cliff.

Did you think W was a great President" Why? Was W conservative?

Fox kept telling us W was conservative and great...

oh

Forum List

Back