Seriously, America, can't we do better than Trump or Hillary?

I have to admit though it is a little disheartening that the GOP will attack her nonstop because she's female while pretending that isn't the reason. Similar to the attacks on Obama for being black.
It is disheartening to see Democrats pretend the attacks on Hillary are because she is female and the attacks on Obama are because he is black rather than because of what they have done. It suggests you think Obama's and Clinton's actions are indefensible.
What they have done is try to clean up Dubya's mess. With great success overall.
In fact what they have done is to create the mess we now see in the ME and the refugee crisis we see in Europe. Had Obama not withdrawn the troops from Iraq against the Pentagon's advice the Sunni Shia conflict would not have reignited and ISIS would not have be born and if Obama had taken action back in 2012 to stop Assad from using his air force against the rebels, that war would have quickly ended, Russia would not be back in the ME and the refugees would not have fled to Europe. It will be up to President Trump to try to repair the mess Obama and Clinton have made of the ME and to try to repair the damage the Clinton did to US Russia relations.
Keep telling yourself that while you applaud Bush for invading the wrong country.
What Bush did does not in any way excuse what Obama did. The Pentagon told Obama what would happen to Iraq if he withdrew US troops, but he did it anyway because he did not want to go into the 2012 elections having broken his main promise from 2008, to withdraw US troops from Iraq.

Forum List

Back