Seriously.....Can Anybody Really Imagine Donald Trump As President?

I saw a few interesting things recently....
Some are suggesting that Ivanka should be the VP
Trump has said if he wins he might step down....

So we will have the first Women President and it wont be Hillary....

Wasn’t she one of the kids who couldn’t figure out how to register to support the guy who wants to nail her?

Hey, asshole expert on US economy. Recoveries don't take this long. The fact that you have to go back to the Depression proves who the idiot is.

TROLL

How long should it have taken, Einstein? And how would have you made it happen? Take your time.
Pretty much the opposite of obama. He's hostile to business, thousands upon thousands of new regulations. obamacare, leaning on business left and right. Einstein. You are one ignorant fuck. You know nothing but Bush hate and think that's enough to make you our expert from abroad.

I just watched his speech and he never said a complete sentence without waving his arms and throwing in self serving comments before he completed it. The guy should really be in an insane asylum!.....And He's Very Ugly!

sure I can.

He's knows how to do biz so he knows how to be a pro. I'm sure he acts very differently when working.

considering the option is nothing more than a puppet

I just watched his speech and he never said a complete sentence without waving his arms and throwing in self serving comments before he completed it. The guy should really be in an insane asylum!.....And He's Very Ugly!
Seriously can anyone imagine old hag Hillary as President, she is senile sickly and old.
Can you imagine listening to the screechy voice for 4 years? I want to retch every time Obama gives a speech. Hillary would be 1000 times worse.

What you should be doing is practicing saying, "Madame President!"

sure I can.

He's knows how to do biz so he knows how to be a pro. I'm sure he acts very differently when working.

If the crazy bastard hadn't been given $200 million by his old man he would have starved to death. It still took three bankruptcies before he got his shit together.

Seriously can anyone imagine old hag Hillary as President, she is senile sickly and old.
Can you imagine listening to the screechy voice for 4 years? I want to retch every time Obama gives a speech. Hillary would be 1000 times worse.

What you should be doing is practicing saying, "Madame President!"

He has a point.

She is grating.

sure I can.

If the crazy bastard hadn't been given $200 million by his old man he would have starved to death. It still took three bankruptcies before he got his shit together.
Yes because the empire he built pales in comparison to your Lego construction.

The fame and public exposure must be intoxicating to Trump and he does not know how to handle it. So he does not handle it well. He is Steve Forbes on steroids.

He's been famous and exposed for 40 years. It's his clinical narcissism that makes him act the way he does. Actually, as I've said before, he's a sociopath. His sexual activities are well concealed, but these other characteristics are on full display. Trump fits 9 out of 10 points here.

Edited: Because DuhTex thinks I'm making this up, see if you don't recognize Trump in the areas I've highlighted:

10 signs for spotting a sociopath
#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do. (My note: This is where he differs. I believe he truly loves his children)

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, ("I have the best words..") able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Learn more: How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job

Trump is a fucking textbook/Merck Manual sociopath.

Last edited:
The fame and public exposure must be intoxicating to Trump and he does not know how to handle it. So he does not handle it well. He is Steve Forbes on steroids.

He's been famous and exposed for 40 years. It's his clinical narcissism that makes him act the way he does. Actually, as I've said before, he's a sociopath. His sexual activities are well concealed, but these other characteristics are on full display. Trump fits 9 out of 10 points here.

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do. (My note: This is where he differs. I believe he truly loves his children)

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Learn more: How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
Now NTP is a fuckingpsychiatrist...the woman knows everything!

clinton will be no different than trump will be. They all get paid off by the same people. The only promises he will be able to accomplish, are the promises to give huge tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations. Then continue to sell The Country to those corporations. There will be no wall. If you think there will be, your thinking like a child. Congress will never pass it and they wont fund it...but, why dont hey say anything? They want you to believe it all and vote for him cause trump will give even more than clinton will to the wealthy. I havent heard one congressperson say anything, and why? Because they all want you to believe it and vote for trump...the corporations want you to believe it. You all here mark my words...it aint never gonna happen. Politicians get away with almost everything they do, because of you, and they know it. How many elections have you heard all of some kind of bullshit from candidates to get elected then not a thing happens? As you get stupider, they getting more embolden with every election. And you fall for it...every....single...time. And they know it.

Last edited:
clinton will be no different than trump will be. They all get paid off by the same people. The only promises he will be able to accomplish, are the promises to give huge tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations. Then continue to sell The Country to those corporations. There will be no wall. If you think there will be, your thinking like a child. Congress will never pass it and they wont fund it...but, why dont hey say anything? I havent heard one congressperson say anything, and why? Because they all want you to believe it and vote for trump...the corporations want you to believe it. You all here mark my words...it aint never gonna happen. Politicians get away with almost everything they do, because of you, and they know it. How many elections have you heard all of some kind of bullshit from candidates to get elected then not a thing happens? As you get stupider, they getting more embolden with every election. And you fall for it...every....single...time. And they know it.
Oh.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets.

You're a fuckingmoron if you don't think these traits fit him to a "t". I know of what I quote above.

You're a fuckingmoron if you don't think these traits fit him to a "t". I know of what I quote above.
You keep copies of your medical records?

What does Hillary have to do with this?

Forum List

Back