Seriously.....Can Anybody Really Imagine Donald Trump As President?

Loaded question, pass
Deflection. The answer you dodge is no, Reagan would not support the shit trade deals we have now and the over regulations sending jobs away. Your simplistic government is the solution evades the point.

Not answering an obviously loaded question is "deflection." You're full of shit. Ask a serious question if you want an actual answer
I did. You're full of shit with your brain dead Reagan good/Trump bad rhetoric. It's really getting old. Cruz didn't win, you need to get over it at some point. You deflected from the point I made because you know the answer, Reagan wouldn't support what's going on now so your quote is misleading.

Reagan was an ardent free trader. Trump is an ardent protectionist. Trump goes beyond free trade and wants to limit capitalists from making economically efficient decisions and for making the rational decision to get away from the malignant American government by relocating manufacturing.

You've given zero in this bad agreements nonsense you keep whining about. You just keep repeating it as if it's true. It's a logical fallacy called begging the question.

You're why Trump does it. Get a bunch of ignorant voters with hysterical fear that OMG, they're taking my job to vote for you by stoking their fear. I do this for a living. I work for multinationals, I have outsourced a lot of jobs. American business doesn't need your help. Stay out of it. Don't "help" us.

Again, Reagan, government is the problem.

Trump/You, government is the solution

You have nothing to do with Reagan, he was ardently pro free trade and he did what American business needs. He left us alone. You're just a Democrat in another form
I don't agree that Reagan was for bad trade deals. You would need to support that.

Strawman and begging the question, nice twofer there. You've given zero argument other than that Trump has pushed your hysterical fear that OMG, American business can't compete with feriners and he keeps pushing it. Why? It keeps working. You're wrong, we can compete, we're actually very good at it.

You may now get back to your melt down

Deflection. The answer you dodge is no, Reagan would not support the shit trade deals we have now and the over regulations sending jobs away. Your simplistic government is the solution evades the point.

Not answering an obviously loaded question is "deflection." You're full of shit. Ask a serious question if you want an actual answer
I did. You're full of shit with your brain dead Reagan good/Trump bad rhetoric. It's really getting old. Cruz didn't win, you need to get over it at some point. You deflected from the point I made because you know the answer, Reagan wouldn't support what's going on now so your quote is misleading.

Reagan was an ardent free trader. Trump is an ardent protectionist. Trump goes beyond free trade and wants to limit capitalists from making economically efficient decisions and for making the rational decision to get away from the malignant American government by relocating manufacturing.

You've given zero in this bad agreements nonsense you keep whining about. You just keep repeating it as if it's true. It's a logical fallacy called begging the question.

You're why Trump does it. Get a bunch of ignorant voters with hysterical fear that OMG, they're taking my job to vote for you by stoking their fear. I do this for a living. I work for multinationals, I have outsourced a lot of jobs. American business doesn't need your help. Stay out of it. Don't "help" us.

You have nothing to do with Reagan, he was ardently pro free trade and he did what American business needs. He left us alone. You're just a Democrat in another form
I don't agree that Reagan was for bad trade deals. You would need to support that.

Strawman and begging the question, nice twofer there. You've given zero argument other than that Trump has pushed your hysterical fear that OMG, American business can't compete with feriners and he keeps pushing it. Why? It keeps working. You're wrong, we can compete, we're actually very good at it.

You consistently make personal claims about me you can't back up. Your toggle switch brain only sees in simple binary terms. Reagan free trader, Trump protectionist. Reagan wasn't even president during NAFTA so you have no idea if he would have supported it. Trump wants better deals not isolationism. Our goods face import restrictions and tariffs overseas so that isn't a good deal for the US, regardless of your grand standing.

You consistently make personal claims about me you can't back up. Your toggle switch brain only sees in simple binary terms. Reagan free trader, Trump protectionist. Reagan wasn't even president during NAFTA so you have no idea if he would have supported it. Trump wants better deals not isolationism. Our goods face import restrictions and tariffs overseas so that isn't a good deal for the US, regardless of your grand standing.

I never mentioned Reagan with NAFTA, what the fuck are you talking about?

And you keep repeating your mantra parroting Trump we have "bad" trade deals. You've given zero to back that up, I don't even know what you're expecting me to say. You're looking for me to write a book on the history of our trade deals and convince you they are good? I don't even know what you're looking for. That's OK, neither do you

"Seriously.....Can Anybody Really Imagine Donald Trump As President?"

Yes.

"Seriously.....Can anyone really imagine Hillary in jail?"

Yes.

Can anyone imagine W, O, Hillary or Trump?

Think of the damage to America W and O would do, like running up the debt from $5 trillion to $19 trillion, allowing Israel to murder thousands of Americans, and then sending US troops to the ME to do Israel's dirty work...

It was $10 TRILLION when he took over n00b

I just watched his speech and he never said a complete sentence without waving his arms and throwing in self serving comments before he completed it. The guy should really be in an insane asylum!.....And He's Very Ugly!

Wow. Ugly?

Thanks for keeping it high brow.

Ugly applies to more than appearance. This prick is an ugly human being!

Like what Trump implied about Carly Fiorina and Ted Cruz's wife.

It would be awesome to have a President telling us which women were hot and which were bowsers!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Loaded question, pass

Reagan signed the original free trade agreement with Canada.

Since in the Trumpian world, the only definition of a bad deal is the discredited 19th century mercantilist belief that it's bad if you have a trade deficit, Reagan signed a bad deal since the US had and still has a trade deficit with Canada.

I just watched his speech and he never said a complete sentence without waving his arms and throwing in self serving comments before he completed it. The guy should really be in an insane asylum!.....And He's Very Ugly!
Isn't that how most Republicans talk?

Can anyone imagine W, O, Hillary or Trump?

Think of the damage to America W and O would do, like running up the debt from $5 trillion to $19 trillion, allowing Israel to murder thousands of Americans, and then sending US troops to the ME to do Israel's dirty work...

It was $10 TRILLION when he took over n00b

Would you believe $12 trillion? When George W. Bush took over he assumed a surplus with a set path to a completely paid up debt. Instead of simply leaving things alone he cut tax rates for the rich not once but twice, borrowed the money from foreign banks to cover his spending and doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to $11.9 trillion:

..............................................Total U S Debt................................................

Figures Easily Verified....Taken From the Bureau of the Debt

US: $18,775,084,981,440 - Debt as of December 2015?

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82

09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32

09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89

09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15

09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48

09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23

09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50

09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62

09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34

09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73

09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39

09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (Bill Clinton Raised Taxes On The Rich early 1993)

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66

09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03

09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25

09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32

09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16

09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42

09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00

09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00

09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Wow. Ugly?

It would be awesome to have a President telling us which women were hot and which were bowsers!

Yes, and one who can tell the difference after all the bowsers that Slick went for. Eke!

Without a doubt!
President Trump is a much better thought than madam president!

Wow. Ugly?

Does it bother you when people make fun of Trump's hair?

Since in the Trumpian world, the only definition of a bad deal is the discredited 19th century mercantilist belief that it's bad if you have a trade deficit, Reagan signed a bad deal since the US had and still has a trade deficit with Canada.

Are you really happy with the effect that our large trade deficit has had on our manufacturing sector?

Are you happy with the massive software and video piracy that is operated on an industrial scale in China?

Isn't it funny that none of these nations that HAVE these huge trade surpluses are unhappy with these deals and never want to change them, if Trade Deficits are good?

Are you really happy with the effect that our large trade deficit has had on our manufacturing sector?

Are you happy with the massive software and video piracy that is operated on an industrial scale in China?

Isn't it funny that none of these nations that HAVE these huge trade surpluses are unhappy with these deals and never want to change them, if Trade Deficits are good?

Ah, so politicians care about us and want to help us, and all we have to do is cede more power to restrict our rights to trade to do that. Gosh, you didn't mention they just want more power because of their concern for me. Now I'm OK with it, take my rights and I'll just trust them to make them ... better ... Correll said so!

You're a good guy, but you're so naive, is it still wet behind your ears?

I'm no more unhappy about manufacturing jobs than I'm unhappy about the loss of jobs in agriculture. In 1900, half the jobs in America were on the farm. Today, it's about 3%. And we produce 10x more agriculture produce than we did back then. I don't blame Trump's supporters. They are doing what any disenfranchised group does - they are looking for the government to interfere in the economy and engineer a redistribution of wealth from guys like me, the owners of capital, to them. I believe in capitalism, which has created the greatest amount of wealth in history. Ever. Full-stop. And capitalism is based on creative destruction. What is being creatively destructed is the removal of jobs from the manufacturing industry. That's going to happen anyways, like it did in agriculture. We used to have high tariffs on ag products but jobs were lost anyways due to automation. Trump is lying to you. Millions of manufacturing jobs aren't coming back here. Sorry. If high tariffs force production back to the US, the work will be done by robots and we will all be poorer because there won't be more jobs and everything will cost more.

I do agree with Trump on intellectual piracy and something should be done about it, but that was the Faustian Bargain American industry made with China to access their growing market, something their shareholders demanded.

Trade deficits are neither good nor bad. The countries with trade deficits aren't demanding we rip up trade agreements.

Wow. Ugly?

lol

Yeah, run with that.

Did you see Trump's 77% disapproval rate amongst women?

Wow. Ugly?

lol

Yeah, run with that.

Did you see Trump's 77% disapproval rate amongst women?

I still don't get that argument with Clinton's approval rating. But whatever

WOW that sounds like a description of Hillary. He's ugly too!

Forum List

Back