Seriously Contemplating Not Voting GOP

Yes. I would say so.

"He's better than Obama." Is the only thing party voters can really say. The problem is, that remians to be seen and as for Romney's record, he's no conservative. He's a big govt. statist that flip flops and lies like a progressive.

So it's pretty mucha wash.

If it remains to be seen, how is it a wash?

Why don't look at both of them, on the issues, and see who better resembles your point of view?

They can't. They are totalitarian.

So funny how they fancy themselves as freedom-lovers.....yeah freedom as they see it.:badgrin:

I did. And it was a wash. They're both big government corporatists. They both suck. And that's what we'll keep continue to get if we allow ourselves to be frightened into voting for shitty candidates each and every cycle. "Lesser-of-two-evils" is the mindset of a coward.

Rowing a boat against a tidal wave is the mindset of a lunatic.

I did. And it was a wash. They're both big government corporatists. They both suck. And that's what we'll keep continue to get if we allow ourselves to be frightened into voting for shitty candidates each and every cycle. "Lesser-of-two-evils" is the mindset of a coward.

Rowing a boat against a tidal wave is the mindset of a lunatic.
Now that's a campaign slogan I can get behind!

Last edited:
:lol:

Not-Excited-About-Romney.jpg

So Romney's not even going to bother entertaining any of our ideas, but we should vote for him?

Yes, because Obama will do such grievous harm that our ideas will be dead for several generations.

Ron Paul is not the nominee. Ron Paul is not going to be elected. This is pure fact.

You will have either Romney or Obama. Obama will continue to wage hot war on civil rights and will appoint SCOTUS justices like Elena Kagan.
We don't have to vote for Romney until he ACTUALLY IS the nominee. Until then, we can continue to support and fight for the guy who espouses OUR beliefs.

You Romney fans can't just pretend the race for the GOP nomination is already over, just because you want it to be, and then throw a tantrum when people don't immediately support your guy (who most of you admit is "not great... BUT BETTER THAN OBAMA!")

Hmmmm...... That is allright. All you guys have left now is Gingrinch and Romney. And, given the decisions made on women's issues in the red states at state levels, I think a great many women want Health Care to be a Federal issue. 2008, 53% of the vote were women, who voted 56% for President Obama. Both numbers are going to be larger this year.

Ive seen absolutely no evidence that Romney is going to take the country down and lots that Obama will.

Hmmmm...... That is allright. All you guys have left now is Gingrinch and Romney. And, given the decisions made on women's issues in the red states at state levels, I think a great many women want Health Care to be a Federal issue. 2008, 53% of the vote were women, who voted 56% for President Obama. Both numbers are going to be larger this year.

They can want it all the want, the Constitution doesnt authorize the Federal government to regulate our health.

Of course it does, Avatar4321, and if SCOTUS says "no", then another way around it will be found.

I'm so frustrated that Romney is going to be the nominee that I will just vote Johnson, even though that'll be good for Obama. Why let Romney take this country down and the republican party with him? Stupid liberals will only learn when they have no defense for the failures of their ideology and maybe that's what we will have to let happen. Romney is a RINO, and I am finding it difficult to even consider voting for him. Hate to sound defeatist but that's how I feel.

No disrespect to the regular folks who are supporting Romney, but can't you guys understand why some of us just plain don't trust him?

I TRUST him all the way! Believe me he got plans, you don’t fully understand still the GE’ pumps up ahead. He just a little unpolished at the microphone. Like I’m learning to use this place, soon things will truly clear up robustly, to your complete satisfactions. TRUST the GOP, in these matters always. :clap2:

Last edited:
I'm so frustrated that Romney is going to be the nominee that I will just vote Johnson, even though that'll be good for Obama. Why let Romney take this country down and the republican party with him? Stupid liberals will only learn when they have no defense for the failures of their ideology and maybe that's what we will have to let happen. Romney is a RINO, and I am finding it difficult to even consider voting for him. Hate to sound defeatist but that's how I feel.

No disrespect to the regular folks who are supporting Romney, but can't you guys understand why some of us just plain don't trust him?

Same shit people said when McCain got the Nod, and what did we get for all those Protest Votes? The Most Disastrous President in History.

Are you seriously saying you would prefer 4 more years of Obama, to 4 Years of a Liberal Republican?

If so you might as well just pack it all in and not vote anymore, because if Obama wins another term, the Party is over.

Forum List

Back