Seriously Contemplating Not Voting GOP

No matter how often that view is parroted, it remains irrational. I'm not voting for Obama. I'll most likely vote for the Libertarian candidate. You can claim that that's the equivalent of voting for Obama, but it's not. The Democrats could also make a similarly dubious claim: that my libertarian vote is the same as a vote for Romney. But both are false.

I suppose you're just trying to insult me, but if you really think I want to "end liberty" then you really have no idea where I'm coming from.

As long as the bulk of you keep falling for the same old puppet theater, the same old 'company men' - handpicked by the establishment to protect their interests, we're going to continue to watch our nation sold down the river. Thanks. :doubt:

It's the way it is now my friend being elected for POTUS or for any seat for that matter. It's more kin to sports then picking the best person for the job

It's the way it is now my friend being elected for POTUS or for any seat for that matter. It's more kin to sports then picking the best person for the job

Sometimes stopping a fire before it consumes the home is worthwhile.

Keeping the worst person for the job out of the seat of power is vital to the survival of liberty in this nation. Simple as that.

I am supporting Romney, and you are, too, despite all the whining.

Oh, we can tell, Fakey Jake. All those big "O" stickers on your Volt make it obvious...

Others have checked the popularity figures for the three presidents before the election, and they know you are lying.

Such behavior does not contribute toward a Romney victory. Clean up your act.

So, did you get a literal Brown Shirt when you joined the Obama Truthiness Squad?

A little fat fascist like you needs to know your place: you vote for the GOP, but you have no say on policy. We tried it your way under bush and damn near broke the country. Neveer again.

A little fat

I'm "little and fat" about as much as you're a Republican, Fakey Jake.

fascist like you needs to know your place:

Hmmm

So I'm the fascist, but you're going to make me know my place, huh Fakey Jake?

ROFL

Yer not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, jake.

Hey, what do you call the merger of corporate and federal power structures like your Messiah® is doing with his Fascist Care? There is a name for merging corporations and government like that, Fakey Jake.

Any idea what it might be, sparky?

you vote for the GOP, but you have no say on policy.

ROFL

You are an utter dunce. I rarely vote GOP.

I will this time, to get rid of your little tin god. But the last time I voted for a Republican presidential candidate was Ronald Reagan.

I'd say that your vote for Obama and mine for Romney would cancel each other out - but let's face it, you'll cast at least a half dozen for Obama.

We tried it your way under bush and damn near broke the country. Neveer again.

You sure are a stupid one, fakey jake.

I was gung ho for just casting the anti-Obama vote until yesterday when I sat and thought about what it is this country needs. And we might have to let the inevitable happen so these Obamabots wake up.

If I thought this nation could survive another four years of Obama I might say: "let him have another term and fall completely on his face again just to stick the point". I don't think we can. The Supreme Court will go over to the liberals, we'll never get anything done in Congress even if the GOP takes the Senate and keeps the House because Obama will just veto everything, he will continue to spend us into oblivion, more Solyndra, more Fast & Furious, blah, blah, blah. No...it would take generations for the nation to recover if it ever did.
My guess if Obama continues is that Nikita Kruschev's prophecy of "We will BURY YOU" (which I watched on television when he was giving a speech in NY(?) I think. I remember he hit the podium stand with a shoe. Our TV was B&W, but I swear his face was red. lol

I'm so frustrated that Romney is going to be the nominee that I will just vote Johnson, even though that'll be good for Obama. Why let Romney take this country down and the republican party with him? Stupid liberals will only learn when they have no defense for the failures of their ideology and maybe that's what we will have to let happen. Romney is a RINO, and I am finding it difficult to even consider voting for him. Hate to sound defeatist but that's how I feel.

No disrespect to the regular folks who are supporting Romney, but can't you guys understand why some of us just plain don't trust him?

It's not him, it's that the republicans have allowed the TEA party to infect. No nominee is going to satisfy absolutists.

It's not him, it's you.

I will bet you don't even know what TEA stands for!

A little fat

I'm "little and fat" about as much as you're a Republican, Fakey Jake.

fascist like you needs to know your place:

Hmmm

So I'm the fascist, but you're going to make me know my place, huh Fakey Jake?

ROFL

Yer not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, jake.

Hey, what do you call the merger of corporate and federal power structures like your Messiah® is doing with his Fascist Care? There is a name for merging corporations and government like that, Fakey Jake.

Any idea what it might be, sparky?

you vote for the GOP, but you have no say on policy.

ROFL

You are an utter dunce. I rarely vote GOP.

I will this time, to get rid of your little tin god. But the last time I voted for a Republican presidential candidate was Ronald Reagan.

I'd say that your vote for Obama and mine for Romney would cancel each other out - but let's face it, you'll cast at least a half dozen for Obama.

We tried it your way under bush and damn near broke the country. Neveer again.

You sure are a stupid one, fakey jake.

Your far right fascism is over in the party, uncensored douche boy. You are there for laughing at only.

Last edited:
I'm so frustrated that Romney is going to be the nominee that I will just vote Johnson, even though that'll be good for Obama. Why let Romney take this country down and the republican party with him? Stupid liberals will only learn when they have no defense for the failures of their ideology and maybe that's what we will have to let happen. Romney is a RINO, and I am finding it difficult to even consider voting for him. Hate to sound defeatist but that's how I feel.

No disrespect to the regular folks who are supporting Romney, but can't you guys understand why some of us just plain don't trust him?

I hate to argue with you because I don't want you to vote for Romney, but you are so wrong. Romney will do whatever the SUPER PAC's tell him to do. He will be no different than Bush, McCain or Santorum. He will give tax breaks to the rich and deregulate and he will pass anti abortion laws.

And what you are saying is what I said in 2004. And I was right. The GOP kept control in 2004 and boy did they fuck the economy up.

But under Obama, the economy is getting better. But in 4 years you will still think he's horrible. :cuckoo:

Blaming Obama for the economy is like blaming the cook at breakfast the next day for your hangover.

We were still rocking right along in 2004. It took a Democrat takeover in 2006 to screw everything up.

Too Tall: "We were still rocking right along in 2004. It took a Democrat takeover in 2006 to screw everything up."

What a naive, silly butt comment. A complete ignoring of the 1994 to 2006 debacle of Congress with compliant presidents gutting the financial system, so when the crack came nothing the Dems could do could stop it.

Concentrate of supporting Romney. Don't try defend GOP mistakes before 2006. Ignore them. But don't be stupid enough to blame them on the Dems, because they will blow us away if we pull that nonsense.

Too Tall: "We were still rocking right along in 2004. It took a Democrat takeover in 2006 to screw everything up."

What a naive, silly butt comment. A complete ignoring of the 1994 to 2006 debacle of Congress with compliant presidents gutting the financial system, so when the crack came nothing the Dems could do could stop it.

So you dems were just trying to save us? You gave us 2007 to present as your way of saving the country?

Run with that, Fakey Jake, it'll get your Messiah® reelected for sure!

Sorry sealy the economy didnt go to to shit until after the 2006 elections, which got your favorite transgendered speaker, Pelosi in power.

Uncensored and The Rabbi and the others fools are not the ones to listen to on these issues. They cost us 2008 and will dump us in 2012 if we do listen to them. Follow what I suggest above and ignore the uncensoreds; "Concentrate of supporting Romney. Don't try defend GOP mistakes before 2006. Ignore them. But don't be stupid enough to blame them on the Dems, because they will blow us away if we pull that nonsense."

I have to thank you for your level headed approach to this. Why can't a guy like you run for prez?

:lmao: Because I took far too many liberties with members of the female persuasion, smoked way too much grass as a kid, drank too much much booze in my early adulthood, and insisted on learning every lesson the hard way. I have more skeletons in my closet than John Wayne Gacy. :lol:
Sounds like my daughter.

People who learn lessons the hard way do not soon forget them.

She's a cop now. And when she's done with her er charges, they want to be nothing but good people after that. :lmao:

I totally understand your frustration, I was actually
Going to vote third party until I figured out, it is much better for me to compromise my principles than to vote third party and have America keep sliding back. Race, women, and taxes are being set back because of this administration, the lack of discipline with the budget and spending, the lack of
respect of the Constitution. Obama is to decisive to let back in.

Obama derangement symptons are going to make you all remember the days of Bill Clinton with fondness and great longing.

Is that funny or what?

I heard that Obama is secretly arming the SLA and that Patty Hurst will be the new leader of the prison camps that Obama has being built. Anyone voting against Obama in Nov will be jailed without recourse until the next election. And after they have been "treated"

Be afraid be very afraaid.

Also. Obama will be taking all the money and giving it to black people. ALL OF IT. Including yours.

Better move.

You ask how I know this stuff? I read it on a message board.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. And I know you all are. BUy a new gun, you will feel better.

Nope.....Obama is taking our money and giving it to his friends and to our enemies.

Black people have to fend for themselves.

Repealing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care act, and enacting the Ryan Budget would be the two most seismic conservative changes in government in perhaps your lifetime.

All the Paulites can go pout and beat off in the corner, or they can help make it a reality.

Not that I think Romney can beat Obama anyway because of how much inconsistency Obama can call him out on, and because Obama's a sitting president and it's hard enough to beat one as it is, but if he somehow pulls off a miracle I can't wait until he double crosses you and you get NOTHING you expected out of him.

Bush with control of both houses for 2 years wasn't enough of a lesson for you?

Forum List

Back