🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seriously...What is The Deal with Abortion?

Women have had “accidents” ever since there have been women
I can’t believe I am pregnant has been said forever

The question is…..What do I do now?
Cutting down on a pregnant woman’s options makes abortion more tempting
Excuses, excuses, excuses. When are people going to just be honest and take responsibility?

"It just happened!" It just magically fucking happens! It's "an accident".

These are things children say. I stopped saying things like that when I was about ten years old.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. When are people going to just be honest and take responsibility?

"It just happened!"

Again, give a woman no options and she will be forced to abort

Now, Texas with its six week window is giving women fewer options. Since it takes four weeks to find out you are pregnant, that leaves two weeks or less to decide to get an abortion.

I’m pregnant, what should I do?
Well you only have four more days to chose abortion, better rush into it before you miss your chance

Now, Texas with its six week window is giving women fewer options. Since it takes four weeks to find out you are pregnant, that leaves two weeks or less to decide to get an abortion.

Well you only have four more days to chose abortion, better rush into it before you miss your chance
I'm all for giving every woman of reproductive age an ongoing supply of the emergency contraceptive pill to have on hand for easy administration. I am all for giving a woman the ability to abort while it actually still is just a blob of cells.

It doesn"t matter. Do you pass laws making removal of a lung illegal for lung cancer because the patient could have prevented it by not smoking?
You sure are trying hard, honey. Bless your heart.

To be honest, I believe that that lung-dead smoker got just what he deserved.

And the irony....as always, wealthy women will be able to find a way to get a safe abortion. Poor women who can least afford an unwanted child and are the target rightwing contemp...will not.

I'm all for giving every woman of reproductive age an ongoing supply of the emergency contraceptive pill to have on hand for easy administration. I am all for giving a woman the ability to abort while it actually still is just a blob of cells.
I'm all for restricting it once the fetus is viable.

How about making contraception freely available?

How about strengthening federal programs and outreach to help single mothers, particularly teens and poor women so they can co.plete their education or keep their jobs?

How about the affordable healthcare and childcare they might need help with to stay OFF the welfare rolls.

Raising a child is more than birthing a baby and dumping the mother.

We gots a half century of experience with this now. 20% of the history of the United States. Look at the results. Victories have been won and the failures within it does not digest well. So additions to the victories as addenums are added and added more. What we have done is turn many areas of our nation into a legalized red district. Single parent pregnancies and massive abortions. The experiment is not that good.

I'm all for restricting it once the fetus is viable.

How about making contraception freely available?

How about strengthening federal programs and outreach to help single mothers, particularly teens and poor women so they can co.plete their education or keep their jobs?

How about the affordable healthcare and childcare they might need help with to stay OFF the welfare rolls.

Raising a child is more than birthing a baby and dumping the mother.
How about just teaching girls, from just before puberty, to not be sluts?

We gots a half century of experience with this now. 20% of the history of the United States. Look at the results. Victories have been won and the failures within it does not digest well. So additions to the victories as addenums are added and added more. What we have done is turn many areas of our nation into a legalized red district. Single parent pregnancies and massive abortions. The experiment is not that good.
Massive abortions? That is a lie. Abortion rates have been decling for decades now, due in part to better birth control.

How about just teaching girls, from just before puberty, to not be sluts?
There you go, I knew that was coming! It's not about the child, it's really about demonizing women for having the audacity to want the same freedom as men. Now you can go back to your boys-will-boys smirkfest and tell women to hold an aspirin between their legs.

The abortion issue affects a microscopic percentage of the American public. So far less than one percent that it is virtually un-measurable. And if abortions were totally outlawed (which in Latin one might refer to as the status quo ante - the way things used to be), MOST of the affected women would merely and painlessly change their reproductive behavior to adapt. Aside from rape, there is no reason for any woman to become pregnant in this country, if she actually does not want to get pregnant. And certainly, organizations like Planned Parenthood would make contraception, sterilization, and meaningful advice available to all. The result of an absolute ban on abortions would be a couple thousand "unwanted babies" each year in our nation of more than 330 million - babies for whom adoptive homes could be easily found.

And yet any threat to the Court-given and totally illegitimate "right to abortion" is treated as though it is a threat to ALL WOMEN, and indeed to ALL AMERICANS!

This is bullshit, on steroids.

What is the Real Reason for the hysteria about this matter? Is it just a fundraising tool for Democrats? Do Democrats really suppose that the female population is too stupid and careless to react appropriately to restrictions (or a ban) on abortions?
If you think telling someone they have no control over reproductive rights is a big deal try telling bumfuck hicks they have to wear a mask.

It’s absurd to think that there is ever a time when the fetus is not viable. It was always life, pre- and post-coitus. Duh

There is a part of this that the Ultra Conservative Texans haven’t considered. Does anyone know what that is?

Those males who impregnated the girl, they are now financially responsible for the child. That means the sons of the Conservatives, are going to be paying for their choices for at least eighteen years. Every month, money will be paid to the woman. If they don’t pay, they go to jail until they do.

Imagine how that is going to go over. The big Football hero in High School gets his girlfriend pregnant, and because she can’t even discuss Abortion with someone she is forced to have it. Then that big Football hero, destined to step up and work at Daddy’s Used Car Lot, now has to pay 20% of the net monthly income.

Now, we know how cheap Conservatives are. And we know that anytime now lawyers are going to be grinning as they realize the fun this will be. Instead of quietly taking care of the Son of a Holier than Thou Preachers night of fun, the Courts are going to get involved, and Holier than Thou Junior is going to be in court records, for the rest of his life, as being liable for one nights mistake.

If the little bugger impregnates two women, that’s going to be even more money. I honestly don’t know if it will be 25% of his pay between the two, or two payments equal to 20% each.

Take a moment, imagine all those privileged boys, living in their parents house for two decades, because they can’t afford to get an apartment while a significant portion of their pay is going to women they were careless with.

So how long will this law last? When Political Figures are watching their careers go down the toilet because their Sons are randy entitled buggers who are living in the garage and paying half of their income to several Mothers. Well about then we will hear how we have to give Women the freedom to control their own bodies.

The abortion issue affects a microscopic percentage of the American public. So far less than one percent that it is virtually un-measurable. And if abortions were totally outlawed (which in Latin one might refer to as the status quo ante - the way things used to be), MOST of the affected women would merely and painlessly change their reproductive behavior to adapt. Aside from rape, there is no reason for any woman to become pregnant in this country, if she actually does not want to get pregnant. And certainly, organizations like Planned Parenthood would make contraception, sterilization, and meaningful advice available to all. The result of an absolute ban on abortions would be a couple thousand "unwanted babies" each year in our nation of more than 330 million - babies for whom adoptive homes could be easily found.

And yet any threat to the Court-given and totally illegitimate "right to abortion" is treated as though it is a threat to ALL WOMEN, and indeed to ALL AMERICANS!

This is bullshit, on steroids.

What is the Real Reason for the hysteria about this matter? Is it just a fundraising tool for Democrats? Do Democrats really suppose that the female population is too stupid and careless to react appropriately to restrictions (or a ban) on abortions?

It's all about power and destroying any barriers to mass murder for the commies and Democrats; if you can kill babies with impunity and get away with it, it's no big leap to doing other degenerate sociopathic activities. They're working their way up to advocating murdering two year olds next.

And, they have school administrators now advising small children they should sexually mutilate themselves, and start them on hormone treatments to 'transition' them into another 'sex'. It's all very sick shit, and closet paganism.

Forum List

Back