🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seriously...What is The Deal with Abortion?

IN THE CASE OF RAPE OR INCEST, YOU THINK AN UNDERAGE CHILD CAN GO INTO A PHARMACY TO GET A MORNING AFTER PILL? DO YOU THINK HER ABUSER WILL ALLOW HER TO GO?

YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSLY STUPID TO BELIEVE THIS CRAP AND IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
Shut up asshole. Rape and incest victims aren’t waiting 6 weeks for treatment. But you are seriously retarded and it’s none of YOUR fucking business Canuck.

In case of rape or incest, there's the morning after pill and can prevent conception. In fact it's available to all women, even the irresponsible.

You lot are trying to ban that as well...Texas no less...

Does your body have an unwanted entity growing inside it that the state tells you you can't have a medical procedure to remove?

Sorry child, it takes two to make that happen. Of course you commies have never been big on taking responsibility for your choices. How come you can't chose one of the dozen or so ways to prevent pregnancies?

The abortion issue affects a microscopic percentage of the American public. So far less than one percent that it is virtually un-measurable. And if abortions were totally outlawed (which in Latin one might refer to as the status quo ante - the way things used to be), MOST of the affected women would merely and painlessly change their reproductive behavior to adapt. Aside from rape, there is no reason for any woman to become pregnant in this country, if she actually does not want to get pregnant. And certainly, organizations like Planned Parenthood would make contraception, sterilization, and meaningful advice available to all. The result of an absolute ban on abortions would be a couple thousand "unwanted babies" each year in our nation of more than 330 million - babies for whom adoptive homes could be easily found.

And yet any threat to the Court-given and totally illegitimate "right to abortion" is treated as though it is a threat to ALL WOMEN, and indeed to ALL AMERICANS!

This is bullshit, on steroids.

What is the Real Reason for the hysteria about this matter? Is it just a fundraising tool for Democrats? Do Democrats really suppose that the female population is too stupid and careless to react appropriately to restrictions (or a ban) on abortions?
Abortion is a medical issue, not a political one. A difficult decision at best, involving the government in a woman's health issue is asking for trouble. It should always be a decision between that woman and her doctor, spouse if there is one in the picture; no one else.

Conservatives won't wear masks but they are otherwise fine with telling other people what to do with their bodies. They think their view is the only correct view. They may believe a fertilized egg has greater rights than an adult woman but not all of us agree.
Easy solution. That adult woman has rights, but with rights come responsibilities. Like the responsibility to NOT get that egg fertilized if she doesn't want that fertilized egg inside of her body. Simple.

Sweet Jesus, you people can be so damn dense. I had this basic shit down pat after that day in sixth grade when they sent the boys to the gym to play basketball while they told the girls a few things. Honestly, when did they stop telling girls that "inconvenient" things might happen if you let that boy do what he wants with his peepee?

Birth Control has been available for 50 years. Yet, we still have abortions, even among married women. BC is not 100 percent effective and abortion is a last resort.
Don’t know of any women who are happy to go for an abortion. But it is there if they need it.

Planned Parenthood has been at the forefront of advocating Birth Control for 100 years. They do more to prevent abortions than all the public shaming, guilt trips and harassment coming from Conservatives.

What you're leaving out is that oral contraceptives, regardless of the attempts to engineer a more gentle version, still often wreck a woman's day to day well being and are, therefore, not an option for some women.

I love threads like this. Nothing brings the right wing latent hatred of women out more than a thread about abortion.

Its sad but not surprising.
As what you would call a "right wing" woman, I can assure you that we don't hate other women. We do, however, hate sluts that make a mockery of womanhood.

Hate is what you have for breakfast, lunch and dinner; it's what you preach. It's a lifestyle choice you've made.
And you hate me for what you perceive to be my hate. I like this. You choose hate. Welcome to the hate party, honey!

And BTW, keep watching that TV.

The same group that rails against abortion complains about insurance paying for birth control, sex education for young people and providing neonatal healthcare and childcare for single mothers.
A lot of these people are just arguing this abortion stuff because they perceive their duty is to fight for their tribe at all times.

They don't need to make sense. They don't care about this. They just want to own da libz. That's all this is for them. Period.

Honestly, when did they stop telling girls that "inconvenient" things might happen if you let that boy do what he wants with his peepee?
I seem to recall plenty of girls "inconvenienced" back in the day. For some it worked out fine but for others it was catastrophic and their lives were never the same. My nephew is severely autistic and has been a huge burden on his family, bringing much pain and suffering not only to them but to himself as well. Had there been a test at the time they might have made the choice to have very different lives.

Easy solution. That adult woman has rights, but with rights come responsibilities. Like the responsibility to NOT get that egg fertilized if she doesn't want that fertilized egg inside of her body. Simple.

Sweet Jesus, you people can be so damn dense. I had this basic shit down pat after that day in sixth grade when they sent the boys to the gym to play basketball while they told the girls a few things. Honestly, when did they stop telling girls that "inconvenient" things might happen if you let that boy do what he wants with his peepee?
Women have had “accidents” ever since there have been women
I can’t believe I am pregnant has been said forever

The question is…..What do I do now?
Cutting down on a pregnant woman’s options makes abortion more tempting

Forum List

Back