🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seriously...What is The Deal with Abortion?

Innocence is meaningless. Innocent people get the penalty. They die.

That it happens, from time to time, from accidents, errors, and natural causes, is not any kind of excuse for intentionally causing it to happen.

I could die in a car accident tomorrow, on my way to work. But even if we could establish, beyond any doubt, that that was destined to happen, if you come to my home today, and kill me, you're still a murderer just the same, and deserve the same consequences that all murderers deserve.

What due process does a woman get when the state coops her body?

Nobody is coopting her body.

Unless she was raped, she chose to engage in the behavior that resulted in the creation of a new human being, for whom she is responsible.

Denying her the “right” to murder that human being in cold blood is not coopting anything.

Does your body have an unwanted entity growing inside it that the state tells you you can't have a medical procedure to remove?
call it what it is,,

A BABY,,

A human being. An innocent human being who had no say at all as to the circumstances under which he was created; and now we are discussing whether those who did have a say in that, who are responsible for it, should have the “right” to murder this human being in cold blood, for no better reason than that they don't want to deal with the responsibility that creating a new human being entails.

A human being. An innocent human being who had no say at all as to the circumstances under which he was created; and now we are discussing whether those who did have a say in that, who are responsible for it, should have the “right” to murder this human being in cold blood, for no better reason than that they don't want to deal with the responsibility that creating a new human being entails.

You have to wonder how many who support abortion had one. There's a couple of them on here who go rabid over it, probably trying to pacify themselves

I love threads like this. Nothing brings the right wing latent hatred of women out more than a thread about abortion.

One side of this argument is arguing for the “right” to kill innocent human beings in cold blood.

The other side is arguing for protecting the right of those human beings to not be killed.

Which of these positions is truly based on hate?

That it happens, from time to time, from accidents, errors, and natural causes, is not any kind of excuse for intentionally causing it to happen.

I could die in a car accident tomorrow, on my way to work. But even if we could establish, beyond any doubt, that that was destined to happen, if you come to my home today, and kill me, you're still a murderer just the same, and deserve the same consequences that all murderers deserve.

You ascribe "innocence" and all sorts of high minded ideas to a collection of cells that aren't even a sentient being at that point. You're projecting your fantasy of innocent perfection onto a fertilized egg, not a living being. And in doing so, you strip the actual living being of all of her rights of self-determination.

As far as you're concerned, the moment an egg is fertilized, the women's sole purpose and function is to gestate that fetus, and give birth to it, and all of her rights of self-determination cease to exist for the rest of her life.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. It's my body, it's my life, and if I get pregnant, I have every right to decide if I am in a position to give that child everything he or she will need to become the kind of person with the kind of opportunities that every child should have. If for reasons of health or finances, or even the state of the world, I decide that now is not the right time, that is my decision, and mine alone.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. That's what being pro-choice really means. You're not "pro-life". That moniker is a lie that anti-abortionists made up to sound less like they oppose rights for women, which is what they really oppose.

Abortion was legal until women asked for the vote. As soon as women started agitating for the vote, abortion was banned. Don't you get uppity or we'll take away your rights.

Blacks and women have been getting uppity ever since we all got the right to vote. Now Republicans are taking away abortion, and the rights of women and minorities to vote. We're being put in our place. Like that is going to happen!!!

You ascribe "innocence" and all sorts of high minded ideas to a collection of cells that aren't even a sentient being at that point. You're projecting your fantasy of innocent perfection onto a fertilized egg, not a living being. And in doing so, you strip the actual living being of all of her rights of self-determination.

As far as you're concerned, the moment an egg is fertilized, the women's sole purpose and function is to gestate that fetus, and give birth to it, and all of her rights of self-determination cease to exist for the rest of her life.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. It's my body, it's my life, and if I get pregnant, I have every right to decide if I am in a position to give that child everything he or she will need to become the kind of person with the kind of opportunities that every child should have. If for reasons of health or finances, or even the state of the world, I decide that now is not the right time, that is my decision, and mine alone.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. That's what being pro-choice really means. You're not "pro-life". That moniker is a lie that anti-abortionists made up to sound less like they oppose rights for women, which is what they really oppose.

Abortion was legal until women asked for the vote. As soon as women started agitating for the vote, abortion was banned. Don't you get uppity or we'll take away your rights.

Blacks and women have been getting uppity ever since we all got the right to vote. Now Republicans are taking away abortion, and the rights of women and minorities to vote. We're being put in our place. Like that is going to happen!!!

Says a dimwit that was once a "clump of cells"

And y'all are acting like she didn't know she'd be taking that chance when the "oopsie" accident happened. You're all totally full of shit. It's rarely an accident. Women DO use abortion as birth control and this makes me puke.

I hope God exists and that evil **** proudly wearing her "I had 21 abortions" T-shirt is on her way to hell right now.

Nobody is coopting her body.

Unless she was raped, she chose to engage in the behavior that resulted in the creation of a new human being, for whom she is responsible.

Denying her the “right” to murder that human being in cold blood is not coopting anything.

So no responsibility for the other "tango" partner, huh asshole?
This sort of shit coming from Texas is just so like something the Chinese would think up.
So I say that if a couple is having sex, they need to register with the state as such.
If a pregnancy occurs, the male will immediately start making child support payments to the woman.

Says a dimwit that was once a "clump of cells"

Everyone who is fighting for the right to kill unborn babies should be subject to a retroactive abortion lottery. Your number gets drawn and POOF -- you no longer exist. I wish this could be and I'll bet that some would actually think hard about the positions they take on the matter.

241191029_4448770635189233_2861419759006914857_n.jpg

It doesn"t [sic] matter. Do you pass laws making removal of a lung illegal for lung cancer because the patient could have prevented it by not smoking?
Removing a lung doesn't necessarily kill an innocent human being.

Abortion does. Always. That is its intent, and that is its effect.

I doubt that Texas will miss you personally.

Bye.
I used to live in Texas and it sucked then and it really sucks now. Texas Taliban idiots running around in pickup trucks with Trump flags in the back, drinking cheap beer that ends up on their scraggly beards and dirty t shirts. Oh, and of course brandishing their open-carry AR-15s while listening to Hannity on the radio.

I used to live in Texas and it sucked then and it really sucks now. Texas Taliban idiots running around in pickup trucks with Trump flags in the back, drinking cheap beer that ends up on their scraggly beards and dirty t shirts.
Awwwwwwwww........ Poor baby. What tribulations you must have endured, having to share a state with such trash!

I'm certain the people of Texas cried no tears over your departure.

Ok. A woman miscarries. Who killed the baby?

Deaths from natural causes happen all the time. Or from accidents, disease, or other causes that do not involve any intentional homicide. It's tragic when the decedent is young, and ought to have had a long, worthwhile life ahead, but that's how it is.

Northing about this is any kind of excuse for deliberately causing the death of an innocent person.

Forum List

Back