🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seriously...What is The Deal with Abortion?

Here's what I have learned from my friend of 35 years who lives in Houston. He is a die-hard Republican, loves Trump and yes, we have managed to stay very very good friends despite our differences. He told me the other night that this abortion law is part of a bigger plan: a plan to drive out the Dems and liberals and lure in the far right wing conservatives. That being part of a bigger plan: to secede from the Union. I told him that they were going to probably have a brown and black baby boom, instead. Albuquerque and Santa Fe abortion clinics are reporting that they are booked for weeks with TEXAN women wanting abortions. That was reported in the Texas Tribune. Minorities don't have the luxury of going out of state.

Googling "Texit".

Abortion rights, for many women, is really not about getting abortion. It's about fundamental choices and control over one's body, reproductive choices, and rights being removed (once again). Many women who support choice do not actually support abortion itself.

If it was about the woman's body, then she would be the one who died when she got an abortion, and not her innocent child.

If it was about the woman's body, then she would be the one who died when she got an abortion, and not her innocent child.
That is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

I would even consider giving a woman one chance -- first abortion is free. Then when the second "accident" happens, she gets to choose between birthing the baby or the death penalty. I'll bet the serial baby killers would wise up really fast.

Last edited:
Ok. A woman miscarries. Who killed the baby?

The doctor who tends to her must report her to the authorities for a full investigation to insure she did not have an abortion. The authorities will have the right to have her gynecologist check her uterus for any signs that a DNC procedure had taken place.

Welcome to China!

See how fucked up all this is?

Removing a lung doesn't necessarily kill an innocent human being.

Abortion does. Always. That is its intent, and that is its effect.
So does the death penalty. So does discarding unused embryos from invitro fertilization. So clearly, the issue for most is not the loss of innocent human life.

Women are smarter and need to take more responsibility. Men are mostly knuckle-dragging cavemen with uncontrollable dicks. Women need to accept that they are responsible.
You realize that is the same rationale they give for forcing women to cover up in burkas, right? Men simply can’t control themselves so women lose rights in the process.

The alternative is to put to death an innocent human being who had no willing part in the crime that resulted in his creation.
That is at least consistent, but you punishing a child and possibly endangering her health for something she had to willing part in. Her rights are less than those of the fetus inside her.

You realize that is the same rationale they give for forcing women to cover up in burkas, right? Men simply can’t control themselves so women lose rights in the process.
Oh, please. You are really scraping the bottom of the fuzzy logic barrel now.

You ascribe "innocence" and all sorts of high minded ideas to a collection of cells that aren't even a sentient being at that point. You're projecting your fantasy of innocent perfection onto a fertilized egg, not a living being. And in doing so, you strip the actual living being of all of her rights of self-determination.

As far as you're concerned, the moment an egg is fertilized, the women's sole purpose and function is to gestate that fetus, and give birth to it, and all of her rights of self-determination cease to exist for the rest of her life.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. It's my body, it's my life, and if I get pregnant, I have every right to decide if I am in a position to give that child everything he or she will need to become the kind of person with the kind of opportunities that every child should have. If for reasons of health or finances, or even the state of the world, I decide that now is not the right time, that is my decision, and mine alone.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. That's what being pro-choice really means. You're not "pro-life". That moniker is a lie that anti-abortionists made up to sound less like they oppose rights for women, which is what they really oppose.

Abortion was legal until women asked for the vote. As soon as women started agitating for the vote, abortion was banned. Don't you get uppity or we'll take away your rights.

Blacks and women have been getting uppity ever since we all got the right to vote. Now Republicans are taking away abortion, and the rights of women and minorities to vote. We're being put in our place. Like that is going to happen!!!
StrawmanArmy.jpg

Forum List

Back