🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seriously...What is The Deal with Abortion?

238723832_622876839100437_3785481055325328230_n.jpg

Tsk..tsk....Comparing Coyote to Trump. Desperation is so unbecoming.
You sound like you're really upset about this.

Come to Texas and knock on a few doors and tell these fine Texans exactly how you feel. Yes, your life expectancy would go down to about 14 minutes, and it would be closed-casket... but you could take your sanctimony with you as you slip back up satan's asshole for eternity..... hmm?

Whenever I read through some of the thoughts of folks who promote the notion of killing off the second patient involved in any given treatment during a pregnancy, it starts to make so much sense to me why so many of the second patients who do actually make it through end up on antidepressants so young.

Could you imagine living with these people?

Sheesh. If they don't want to kill you, they wanna put you in a dress and call you Suzy. Among other things. Cripes, I just read a story the other day whereas children were being sent to government funded Marxist revolutionary training in 180 day segments some place around here. They have em pledging allegiance to tranny flags and whatnot, too?

Last edited:
If a pregnant woman falls down the stairs and miscarries, you would have her arrested and tried for manslaughter. Sucks for the woman.
No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't have her arrested for abortion either. I don't necessarily agree with abortion, but I don't think I'm on the side of making it a crime.

However, I mean...if you guys don't care about "the tissue", then why should anyone else. Henceforth, if a woman is pregnant, she should refrain from saying "i am with child" and start saying "I am with goo".

I actually don't make the argument that it's "just goo", so I'm not sure where you are pulling that from unless you also regard pregnant women as little more than vessels. I have little doubt there is attachment...whether it's from neurochemicals or hormones or something much higher. If the baby is wanted, that is one thing. If the baby is unwanted, then in those early stages...what is it? A microscopic group of cells that might someday become a human being. If I were to hold an embryo in one hand and a day old baby in the other and said only one could be saved, what do you think most people would choose?
I actually don't make the argument that it's "just goo", so I'm not sure where you are pulling that from unless you also regard pregnant women as little more than vessels

Its not me...that's the phrasing we get from the left. "Its not a baby, its goo" or "its just tissue". Those things are said every single day on these abortion threads. Maybe not you directly, but your lefty crowd says it. And yes, according to the left, since its not a baby she is carrying, then she is merely a vessel carrying...tissue. why should she be regarded as anything more. She's just a normal person until the day if the birth. There is literally nothing special about her before that time...right??

If I were to hold an embryo in one hand and a day old baby in the other and said only one could be saved, what do you think most people would choose?

If I were to hold an embryo in one hand, and a new cell phone in the other, which would you think most people would choose? Does that embryo hold any value whatsoever? Or do we throw away the life of that embryo and everything it could be, and take the shiny new object?

Its not me...that's the phrasing we get from the left. "Its not a baby, its goo" or "its just tissue". Those things are said every single day on these abortion threads. Maybe not you directly, but your lefty crowd says it. And yes, according to the left, since its not a baby she is carrying, then she is merely a vessel carrying...tissue. why should she be regarded as anything more. She's just a normal person until the day if the birth. There is literally nothing special about her before that time...right??

If I were to hold an embryo in one hand, and a new cell phone in the other, which would you think most people would choose? Does that embryo hold any value whatsoever? Or do we throw away the life of that embryo and everything it could be, and take the shiny new object?
Sad. People are sad.

No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't have her arrested for abortion either. I don't necessarily agree with abortion, but I don't think I'm on the side of making it a crime.

However, I mean...if you guys don't care about "the tissue", then why should anyone else. Henceforth, if a woman is pregnant, she should refrain from saying "i am with child" and start saying "I am with goo".
"I've got a parasitic blob of cells in my body". I wonder if the hatred that the pro-baby-killing folks feel may have come from their own mothers perceiving them that way in utero.

No one killed them if it was a miscarriage. Do you honestly not understand the difference between something going wrong resulting in an unintended death, and someone DELIBERATELY killing someone?

This is not rocket science, I’m actually amazed at your inability to grasp such a simple concept.

Ok. Let’s try this. Mommy doesn’t have any money. And can’t afford the vitamins and nutrition she needs to help form the baby. Is that Murder?

Or Mommy keeps drinking and partying. The baby miscarries. Is that Murder?

Or how about this. Mommy crosses the border to Mexico.

Man, being on the side of women's rights is...enlightening. I didn't realize that giving no value to an unborn baby is so liberating. I mean, you really don't have to care about anything!!

Having said that, I'm all for women's right to choose, and I now agree that before birth, it is not a baby, and is not "life" and has no value.

So, you liberal women....had a miscarriage? Tough shit. Don't expect to take off work to grieve and cry. Get your ass back to the job and make production. A man doesn't get to stay home and mope when his best dog dies, so, you are no more special and should get no special treatment. Miscarriage on Monday? Have your ass back to work by noon or risk getting a write up.

How's that for equality? You put no value on the tissue before its born, so neither should we. Suck it up!

Man, this liberal mentality allows you to be a callous asshole...who'da thunk it....

Man, being on the side of women's rights is...enlightening. I didn't realize that giving no value to an unborn baby is so liberating. I mean, you really don't have to care about anything!!

Having said that, I'm all for women's right to choose, and I now agree that before birth, it is not a baby, and is not "life" and has no value.

So, you liberal women....had a miscarriage? Tough shit. Don't expect to take off work to grieve and cry. Get your ass back to the job and make production. A man doesn't get to stay home and mope when his best dog dies, so, you are no more special and should get no special treatment. Miscarriage on Monday? Have your ass back to work by noon or risk getting a write up.

How's that for equality? You put no value on the tissue before its born, so neither should we. Suck it up!

Man, this liberal mentality allows you to be a callous asshole...who'da thunk it....
Couldn't have said it better myself. :yes_text12:

Republicans may have made a huge mistake.

The first clue is, no Republican on this forum is defending what the Republicans have done with respect to the new abortion law in Texas, but I will let Charlie Dent, a former Republican lawmaker explain the Texas size error.

First, Dent describes tragic case of Terri Schiavo, a Florida woman who was on a feeding tube and in a permanent, irreversible vegetative state. Sadly, she was brain dead. Schiavo's husband, Michael, wanted to remove the life support. Schiavo's parents, Robert and Mary Schindler, objected. The courts ruled with the husband over the parents at every turn.

Dent writes, "Some ardently anti-abortion members of Congress thoughtlessly took on this case as a way to burnish their pro-life credentials. A private bill, Terri's law, was enacted in record time. I was one of five House Republicans to vote against this invasive and egregious federal overreach. The optics of this debacle were manifest to the American people who were horrified that Congress would intervene in such a painful, personal family dispute which had been thoroughly litigated and settled in court."

Dent continued, "Approval ratings of Congressional Republicans suffered as a consequence and the Terri Schiavo case may have contributed to the GOP losing control of both the House and Senate in the 2006 midterm election.

"Which leads me to the Texas law that bans abortion at around six weeks, once a fetal heartbeat can be detected. Like the Terri Schiavo intervention, the Texas law is extreme and completely over the top. Banning abortion at six weeks, when most women don't know they're pregnant, with no exceptions for rape or incest, is problematic enough. But providing $10,000 awards to citizens if they successfully sue anyone who helps women access lawful medical services smacks of a sinister, Orwellian invasion of privacy.

"Congressional intervention in the Terri Schiavo case offended the sensibilities of many Americans. The Texas law will, too. When ideological zealotry trumps common sense, expect a backlash."

Forum Republicans will not respond to what their party is doing, but a current Republican member of Congress will ... in blunt, frank terms.

"I think if we're going to be in charge and pushing conspiracy and pushing division and pushing lies, then the Republican Party should not have the majority," Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill, stated.

Republicans do not want the government to tell its citizens to mask up.

However, Republicans agree that it is okay for the government to tell a woman what she should do with her body and her health, physical as well as mental.

Carrying a fetus that is the product of rape or incest to term is okay with Republicans. More to the point, by law, Republicans demand it.

What makes you think we don’t care? I don’t know of any woman who makes this decision lightly.

Forum List

Back