🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seriously...What is The Deal with Abortion?

Its not me...that's the phrasing we get from the left. "Its not a baby, its goo" or "its just tissue". Those things are said every single day on these abortion threads. Maybe not you directly, but your lefty crowd says it. And yes, according to the left, since its not a baby she is carrying, then she is merely a vessel carrying...tissue. why should she be regarded as anything more. She's just a normal person until the day if the birth. There is literally nothing special about her before that time...right??

If I were to hold an embryo in one hand, and a new cell phone in the other, which would you think most people would choose? Does that embryo hold any value whatsoever? Or do we throw away the life of that embryo and everything it could be, and take the shiny new object?
Can you answer the question?

What makes you think we don’t care? I don’t know of any woman who makes this decision lightly.
1630976089480.png

Why is it that, for anti-choices….the child only has value BEFORE birth?
Our nation is in many parts is a giant red light district. Poorer areas are entrenched in this. You have people questioning because for all of the endless program spending and additional ones pushed at all levels of government, there is no change. Progs deny these things and then use all the woke words on people. We have a tapestry of time that is proving that the system has leveled out. Decades ago. If Progs were right in their current agendas. Gasoline would be at least a dollar of gallon less. So we have replaced women who have children with massive immigration and many are illegals.

The abortion issue affects a microscopic percentage of the American public. So far less than one percent that it is virtually un-measurable. And if abortions were totally outlawed (which in Latin one might refer to as the status quo ante - the way things used to be), MOST of the affected women would merely and painlessly change their reproductive behavior to adapt. Aside from rape, there is no reason for any woman to become pregnant in this country, if she actually does not want to get pregnant. And certainly, organizations like Planned Parenthood would make contraception, sterilization, and meaningful advice available to all. The result of an absolute ban on abortions would be a couple thousand "unwanted babies" each year in our nation of more than 330 million - babies for whom adoptive homes could be easily found.

And yet any threat to the Court-given and totally illegitimate "right to abortion" is treated as though it is a threat to ALL WOMEN, and indeed to ALL AMERICANS!

This is bullshit, on steroids.

What is the Real Reason for the hysteria about this matter? Is it just a fundraising tool for Democrats? Do Democrats really suppose that the female population is too stupid and careless to react appropriately to restrictions (or a ban) on abortions?
I don't know where you got your information, but several sources on birth information agree that as of two years ago half of all pregnancies ended in abortion. I wouldn't call that a negligible amount. The figures do not include private abortions that are not reported in many states.

It isn’t a matter of taking “your own sweet time” about it. Most women aren’t aware they are even pregnant by six weeks.
it has nothing to do with six weeks. It is the heart bit :rolleyes: . Anyway, when will women aware they are pregnant? no period ?

There you go, I knew that was coming! It's not about the child, it's really about demonizing women for having the audacity to want the same freedom as men. Now you can go back to your boys-will-boys smirkfest and tell women to hold an aspirin between their legs.
Boys are held financially responsible if the girl is not a slut and knows who the father is.

Why is it that, for anti-choices….the child only has value BEFORE birth?

I do not know of anyone who thinks that.

That's just a bullshit strawman that your side builds to try to make yourselves feel superior about supporting the cold-blooded murder of innocent children. You're not fooling anyone with it, except perhaps yourselves.

One fact that you refuse to face, is that from the position of supporting the murder of innocents, there is no moral high ground for you to stand on, from which to look down on anyone who opposes this murder, for failing to support whatever fraudulent government scams you think we should in the guise of “caring” about the children that you want to die. There is no lower ground than that on which you stand.

Forum List

Back