🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seriously...What is The Deal with Abortion?

241039227_1908885072627759_329291071656135299_n.jpg

Between ten and fifteen percent of pregnancies end in Miscarriages. That means there were at least 360,000 miscarriages in the United States last year. I say at least, because the provisional number on births was 3.6 million.

Those were not abortions. Those were people who wanted the baby, and were denied by fate, the great pumpkin, or God.

If those were people, the miscarried fetuses, who killed them? Who is responsible for that level of mass murder? Satan?

We find out who is at fault when someone dies in an accident. We insure nobody is responsible when someone slips and falls in the shower killing themselves. We investigate suicides to insure that nobody helped the person along. But we don’t seem to do that for miscarriages. Why not? Surely someone has to be responsible unless the baby committed suicide right?

I’ve asked this question a hundred times. And not once has any of the pro life people ever answered. A baby is born at four months. Can you make this person, this individual live? It is a person isn’t it? Surely it is able to live absent the mother isn’t it?

Between ten and fifteen percent of pregnancies end in Miscarriages. That means there were at least 360,000 miscarriages in the United States last year. I say at least, because the provisional number on births was 3.6 million.

Those were not abortions. Those were people who wanted the baby, and were denied by fate, the great pumpkin, or God.

If those were people, the miscarried fetuses, who killed them? Who is responsible for that level of mass murder? Satan?

We find out who is at fault when someone dies in an accident. We insure nobody is responsible when someone slips and falls in the shower killing themselves. We investigate suicides to insure that nobody helped the person along. But we don’t seem to do that for miscarriages. Why not? Surely someone has to be responsible unless the baby committed suicide right?

I’ve asked this question a hundred times. And not once has any of the pro life people ever answered. A baby is born at four months. Can you make this person, this individual live? It is a person isn’t it? Surely it is able to live absent the mother isn’t it?
One day before that miscarriage happens, someone murders the expectant mother and can be prosecuted for two murders. Hmmmmmmm.............

I'm mostly agnostic on the abortion thing. Yeah, I'm not going to pay for the hood rat's first choice in birth control, but I see the rape/incest side of it too.

The problem is, this abortion thing drives the filthy fucking marxist animals absolutely nuts.... so, by definition, that makes me a YUGE pro-life advocate. Anything that fucks them over is good for America. Again, by definition.

No one killed them if it was a miscarriage. Do you honestly not understand the difference between something going wrong resulting in an unintended death, and someone DELIBERATELY killing someone?

This is not rocket science, I’m actually amazed at your inability to grasp such a simple concept.

I'm mostly agnostic on the abortion thing. Yeah, I'm not going to pay for the hood rat's first choice in birth control, but I see the rape/incest side of it too.

The problem is, this abortion thing drives the filthy fucking marxist animals absolutely nuts.... so, by definition, that makes me a YUGE pro-life advocate. Anything that fucks them over is good for America. Again, by definition.

The incest thing is repugnant and repulsive. The state of Texas is willing to saddle a woman with a most likely mentally and physically infirmed child. And the chances of a woman or family being able to afford the care of the child are slim. So guess who gets the bill?

Removing a lung doesn't necessarily kill an innocent human being.

Abortion does. Always. That is its intent, and that is its effect.
So does the death penalty. So does discarding unused embryos from invitro fertilization. So clearly, the issue for most is not the loss of innocent human life.

Again, it takes a soulless, murderous, subhuman sociopath such as yourself to compare killing an innocent child to putting a convicted, hardened criminal to death.

Forum List

Back