🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seriously...What's With the Sniffing?

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Aug 5, 2010
Peaking out from the redwoods
Sounds more like inhaling and he knows how to use a mic so ...put it together girl. Plus Hillary was wearing an additional mic and he had none, I wonder why?

During the first debate, Don the Con sniffed so much that Twitter took notice.

11 Of The Funniest Reactions To Donald Trump’s ‘Sniffing Problem’ At The Debate

Of course, Don the Con denied the sniffing that everyone could see and hear.

Well, he did it again last night. I noticed it as soon as I turned on the TV. Everytime he talked, he sniffed.

Trump is Sniffing at the Debate Again

Is it a nervous tic or a lie "tell"?
Heart disease. He's gasping for air because he's short of breath.

Sounds more like inhaling and he knows how to use a mic so ...put it together girl. Plus Hillary was wearing an additional mic and he had none, I wonder why?

I didn't see that extra mic...
1050x591

You mean he doesn't know how to use a mic? People use mics all the time and you don't hear 99.9% of them sniffing every 15 seconds.

You mean he doesn't know how to use a mic? People use mics all the time and you don't hear 99.9% of them sniffing every 15 seconds.
I said it sounds more like inhaling and he does know how to use a mic. If you don't read the posts, why the fuck comment and look like a complete idiot?

Yup. He seems to inhale through his teeth.
I wonder if he ever rode a motorcycle, breathing through your teeth is a skill one must learn to be a happy rider on the highway.
June bug will go clean through the back of your neck at 70mph.
He could be filtering the fleas that are jumping off of hillary.

I said it sounds more like inhaling and he does know how to use a mic. If you don't read the posts, why the fuck comment and look like a complete idiot?

Perhaps you should try answering in complete sentences. What you said made no sense.

He wasn't inhaling, he was sniffing. If you watched the debate, you saw it and heard it. It wasn't the microphone, it was Trump sniffing. He can't still have the same cold so what are some possible reasons? The coke thing was funny, but unlikely. Personally, I think it's just a nervous tic and he's not even aware he's doing it. (obviously, since he denied doing what we all saw and heard him doing).

It seems that Trump has sinus problems...he talks nasally and his sniffing sounds like his sinuses are backed up and swollen..

White powder will do that every time. He took a little toot to help him out with his low stamina problem.

It seems that Trump has sinus problems...he talks nasally and his sniffing sounds like his sinuses are backed up and swollen..

White powder will do that every time. He took a little toot to help him out with his low stamina problem.

It wasn't helping him last night. He was doddering all over the stage, leaning on the chair, closing his eyes. He had the energy of Ben Carson.

Forum List

Back