🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seriously...What's With the Sniffing?

It seems that Trump has sinus problems...he talks nasally and his sniffing sounds like his sinuses are backed up and swollen..

White powder will do that every time. He took a little toot to help him out with his low stamina problem.

It wasn't helping him last night. He was doddering all over the stage, leaning on the chair, closing his eyes. He had the energy of Ben Carson.

The odd way he was wandering around the stage reminded me of an old Frankenstein movie. I was expecting viliagers to come after him with pitch forks and torches any minute.

Sounds more like inhaling and he knows how to use a mic so ...put it together girl. Plus Hillary was wearing an additional mic and he had none, I wonder why?
You mean he doesn't know how to use a mic? People use mics all the time and you don't hear 99.9% of them sniffing every 15 seconds.
I said it sounds more like inhaling and he does know how to use a mic. If you don't read the posts, why the fuck comment and look like a complete idiot?
But if he knew how to use a mic then we wouldn't hear him sniffing. I've heard thousands of people use mics and I don't hear them sniffing every 15 seconds. Your logic is invalid.

Sounds more like inhaling and he knows how to use a mic so ...put it together girl. Plus Hillary was wearing an additional mic and he had none, I wonder why?
You mean he doesn't know how to use a mic? People use mics all the time and you don't hear 99.9% of them sniffing every 15 seconds.
I said it sounds more like inhaling and he does know how to use a mic. If you don't read the posts, why the fuck comment and look like a complete idiot?
But if he knew how to use a mic then we wouldn't hear him sniffing. I've heard thousands of people use mics and I don't hear them sniffing every 15 seconds. Your logic is invalid.
I was suggesting it was setup that way for a reason. Your brain is invalid. NOBODY calls you Ace in person, they likely snicker behind your back.

During the first debate, Don the Con sniffed so much that Twitter took notice.
11 Of The Funniest Reactions To Donald Trump’s ‘Sniffing Problem’ At The Debate
Of course, Don the Con denied the sniffing that everyone could see and hear.
Well, he did it again last night. I noticed it as soon as I turned on the TV. Everytime he talked, he sniffed.
Trump is Sniffing at the Debate Again
Is it a nervous tic or a lie "tell"?

184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg

It seems that Trump has sinus problems...he talks nasally and his sniffing sounds like his sinuses are backed up and swollen..

White powder will do that every time. He took a little toot to help him out with his low stamina problem.

It wasn't helping him last night. He was doddering all over the stage, leaning on the chair, closing his eyes. He had the energy of Ben Carson.

The odd way he was wandering around the stage reminded me of an old Frankenstein movie. I was expecting viliagers to come after him with pitch forks and torches any minute.
Yes, we know you live in a child's world. Hope you were able to sleep.

I was suggesting it was setup that way for a reason. Your brain is invalid. NOBODY calls you Ace in person, they likely snicker behind your back.
LOL, that's some serious spin, even from you. Sniff

Last edited:

Trump said it was a mic problem. How dare you pay attention to the Snort behind the curtain?

What was "setup" what way? There was nothing wrong with Trump's mic and Clinton didn't have an "extra" mic.

And so far, no explanation of the sniffs.

What was "setup" what way? There was nothing wrong with Trump's mic and Clinton didn't have an "extra" mic.

The photo shows an extra mic on Hillary and mics can be adjusted all over the place. No one can understand things for you.

For those of you with a visual impairment:

upload_2016-10-10_11-41-23.png

Last edited:

Well, he did it again last night. I noticed it as soon as I turned on the TV. Everytime he talked, he sniffed.

Heart disease. He's gasping for air because he's short of breath.
It's not funny to laugh at heart disease, but you almost got me with that post.

:gives:

Most cases of the sniffles ends in a day or two

Trumps has been going for over two weeks. Only explanation is he is snorting something up his nose

The dad of a very good friend of mine had heart problems in the last years of his life. He had angina and heart attacks. It ended up killing him.

Her dad breathed exactly the same way when he talked or walked.

trump has spent a lifetime eating fatty fast food, rich fatty foods that aren't fast food. He doesn't exercise. He's overweight. The excess weight really showed when he stood in profile on the stage last night.

A person can't go that many years and carry that much weight without it causing heart problems.

My opinion is that he has heart problems which is why he gasps for breath through his nose and mouth when he talks. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it when he walks too.

Heart disease. He's gasping for air because he's short of breath.

Yes. Exactly.

I've seen it before with a friend's dad. He did what trump does when he talks. I wouldn't be surprised if trump does it when he walks.

Forum List

Back