Service Workers at America’s Biggest Companies, like Dunkin’ Donuts, Burger King, & Dollar General, Still Don’t Make $15 an Hour, CEO Pay skyrocketing

And it's 4 people getting $150 million.

You shoot off mouth but you don't know if that was salary or some BS calculation by a DEM lawyer to attack Musk since he left the plantation. you are a shill....an unqualified shill.

Election interference before and after since 2016.....they actively worked with Obiden (daily conference calls) to prevent FACTS from getting out to the dumbest sheep. It is Sedition in my book.

You don't read the boards do you? Post #135 for example.
You mean like telling us how Trump really did on his health exams? If he was honest he would have fallen into the morbidly obese category and he couldn't have that.

So Trust me, Trump was not transparent. In fact we hardly know about his high stakes missions he sent our best military men on. Many of them never came back. Perhaps this is why Trump will lose the military vote. They know his wild decisions cost people lives. Remember, he downplayed how bad covid would be and 1 million americans died from it. You don't blame Trump for nuthin but you give him all the credit

You shoot off mouth but you don't know if that was salary or some BS calculation by a DEM lawyer to attack Musk since he left the plantation. you are a shill....an unqualified shill.
But then MAGATs insist Hunter was overpaid while being on the board of Burisma.

So you didn't read it. The amounts include a year’s salary and stock options

The suit was filed by former Twitter chief executive Parag Agrawal, former chief financial officer Ned Segal, former head of legal and policy Vijaya Gadde and former general counsel Sean Edgett.

3 guys

According to Agrawal’s offer letter, obtained by The New York Times, he was entitled to a severance payment of more than $57 million. Segal was entitled to more than $44 million in benefits and Gadde more than $20 million. Edgett was also entitled to nearly $7 million, according to the suit.

BTW, my brother promised to stay 6 months after his replacement to make sure he knows what he's doing. Next month is when my brother walks with a 1 year severance. Around $1 million. I'm sure he doesn't like hearing about Musk doing this.

Being a CEO is a lot more complex and demanding job than flipping burgers at BK or stocking shelves at DG.

And thus, it commands a lot higher salary.

Of course it commands a lot higher salary. But back when unions represented 35% of our workforce, they were worth 30x what the average worker is worth. Then they broke unions and only 6% of us are in unions. Suddenly the CEO is now worth 1322% the average worker. Go figure. The workers no longer have a seat at the table. And Republicans like it that way. Democrats want employees wages to go up too not just these three fatcats.

I love this story because it illustrates how out of wack corporate America is. We're worth nothing they are worth the moon.

Of course it commands a lot higher salary. But back when unions represented 35% of our workforce, they were worth 30x what the average worker is worth. Then they broke unions and only 6% of us are in unions. Suddenly the CEO is now worth 1322% the average worker. Go figure. The workers no longer have a seat at the table. And Republicans like it that way. Democrats want employees wages to go up too not just these three fatcats.

I love this story because it illustrates how out of wack corporate America is. We're worth nothing they are worth the moon.
We need to eliminate the CEOs.

We need to eliminate the CEOs.

My brother was telling me how ever since this new diversity VP of HR came on board, all they do is discuss diversity. Diversity, diversity, diversity. He says meanwhile nothing's getting done. I pointed out this is more evidence just how big of a waste a HR department is. It does nothing. It doesn't make the product, sell the product, collect the money, engineer the product. No wonder so many companies outsource HR.

I asked him what's not getting done? And he was stunned. In other words, nothing in that department is urgent or mission critical. They can list 10 or 20 things they do that a company needs, but to me one person can go negotiate with the unions in Mexico. Or, maybe a team of 5. 3 people being lawyers for the firm. But okay so what else?

Ford has 200,000 employees.

There should be 1.4 HR staff for every 100 employees​

How many HR employees is that? Too many if you ask me. All overpaid. Is the number 2,500 HR people at Ford? I'm bad at math.

I hope your company gets sued for their lavish salaries that you supply your execs, but you sit and say nothing to them because like a good little Uncle Tom, you just serve your u
tra rich master, you again prove you are a hypocrite on so many levels.
why would someone sue them??

You mean like telling us how Trump really did on his health exams? If he was honest he would have fallen into the morbidly obese category and he couldn't have that.

So Trust me, Trump was not transparent. In fact we hardly know about his high stakes missions he sent our best military men on. Many of them never came back. Perhaps this is why Trump will lose the military vote. They know his wild decisions cost people lives. Remember, he downplayed how bad covid would be and 1 million americans died from it. You don't blame Trump for nuthin but you give him all the credit
Name a politician that is transparent. Biden, Trump, Obama Bush and Clinton were not, hypocrite.

I just saw this news. What's wrong with this picture?

Four former Twitter executives sued Elon Musk on Monday, claiming the billionaire owes them more than $128 million in unpaid severance

Why do executives get such pay? And doesn't this get passed on to the consumer?
The former executives of tweeter shouldn’t…they ran the company in the ground doing the bidding of their demafasict cult.

But, I am not sure what their contract stated…sounds like Musk is fighting it

To your last point, speaking of executives in general, yes their pay does get passed on…but they get paid more for the same reason Michael Jordan got paid more then the water boy for their Bulls, or why Brad Pitt gets paid more then the assistant to the director.

Name a politician that is transparent. Biden, Trump, Obama Bush and Clinton were not, hypocrite.
Leftwinger was crying that Biden prevented FACTS from getting out.

Why don't you or Leftwinger name a politician that's never done that?

And did you ask him to name a politician that's never done that or are you just attacking me because I'm a Democrat and you're a Republican?

And did you ask him to name a politician that's never done that or are you just attacking me because I'm a Democrat and you're a Republican?
I disagree, Xiden let facts out....lots of them, national secrets, classified material, stuff he stole willfully, and then discloused them for profit.

At least that is what the DOJ has stated....but that he is too senile to be prosecuted

I disagree, Xiden let facts out....lots of them, national secrets, classified material, stuff he stole willfully, and then discloused them for profit.

At least that is what the DOJ has stated....but that he is too senile to be prosecuted
That's a joke. And it's deflection. Because that's exactly what Trump was doing.

1. Trump told an Australian billionaire secrets and that guy told 100 people
2. Trump was waiving around top secret shit to guests at Mara Lago saying "I shouldn't be showing you this"
3. Trump was charged for not giving back what he had to the FBI. Biden gave everything back. So if both took stuff, then I guess that shit happens because they both did it. But why did Trump lie to the FBI?
4. If anyone would sell top secret stuff, that would be Trump. So don't be stupid.
5. The Saudi's gave Jared Kushner $3 billion dollars. BILLION!!!! For what? Why?

I don’t care if you are a Democrat or a Republican this isn’t a party issue, can you name a politician that is transparent? I don’t know of any and I
You seem to be stumped as well, truth is, neither side has transparency and it ticks you off that your party is just like the other party.

We need new blood, new ideas and get the Biden’s Trumps out of office, but Republicans and Democrats don’t give a damn, they just want power.

I don’t care if you are a Democrat or a Republican this isn’t a party issue, can you name a politician that is transparent? I don’t know of any and I
You seem to be stumped as well, truth is, neither side has transparency and it ticks you off that your party is just like the other party.

We need new blood, new ideas and get the Biden’s Trumps out of office, but Republicans and Democrats don’t give a damn, they just want power.

I disagree. Neither is going to be completely transparent. Remember, our enemies are listening too. You seem to be asking for too much.

I can tell you this. We knew what was going on in Afghanistan during the Bush and Obama years. You have no idea what Trump did to the military. Why do you think he lost the military vote? He sent our best and brightest seals, and special ops guys on top secret high risk missions and way too many of them died. But the liberal media isn't telling you about this? Perhaps the media isn't as liberal as you think and Trump may be less transparent than Obama was.

Trump may seem to be transparent because he got caught doing wrong so many times. Those were whistleblowers. People who weren't LOYAL. Do you think being loyal to Trump and transparency go hand in hand?

Biden is doing a great job. What's wrong with the economy? The debt? You think new blood's gonna fix that? I'd be happy to have Kamala be the president how about you? Who would you like to see other than Trump?

Thousands of workers in food service, hospitality and retail are still making below $15 an hour, including the majority of workers at big-box stores and discount retailers.

You guys are so stupid you can't even see that the more you increase wages, the higher CEO pay gets. Liberal policies increase wealth inequality and yet you idiots continue doing it.

You guys are so stupid you can't even see that the more you increase wages, the higher CEO pay gets. Liberal policies increase wealth inequality and yet you idiots continue doing it.
Compared to what? From 1978 to now CEO pay went up 1322% and our pay only went up 18%. If our pay went up 36% their pay would have only gone up 661%

Forum List

Back