Session resigns

I bet Trump wishes Roy Cohn was still alive so he could appoint him as AG.

Things can get very very bad, very quickly right now...particularly dangerous period we are entering.

The last 24 hour is fucking awesome! How could you not love all of this controlled chaos!?

"Mr. President! Please move Sessions to Homeland and make Kobach AG. WIN-WIN-WIN! Look at the elections! Country is almost gone." - Wacky Ann Coulter

we need Kobach!

The last 24 hour is fucking awesome! How could you not love all of this controlled chaos!?
I was just in a restaurant and saw Trump on TV over a banner about Sessions resigning. The TV was muted. So it was just a visual of Trump holding a press conference and the camera was at a side angle to the lecturn Trump was leaning on.

I could not believe how much fatter Trump has gotten! He's in Taft territory now.

Have you ever noticed that when Trump is sitting down with visiting dignitaries in the obligatory photo op, he always sits leaning forward on his knees? No matter how long the photo op goes, Trump never leans back. Otherwise you would see his enormous gut.

It's all about hucksterism with the Naked Emperor. He is incredibly practiced at it.

2992.jpg

000-15-R0-W3-e1528691473984.jpg

1489773887.jpg

]
081e92ae-93ac-474b-9eb7-1a72e147d276-large16x9-Trump-Technology-Di-Ma.jpg

"Our new acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker thinks Marbury v. Madison — which established the principle of judicial review — is one of the worst decisions in the Supreme Court's history. SERIOUSLY."

Drbb1ZGXgAYdK5U.jpg

Remember that time that Democrats won the House and then everyone forgot less than 24 hours later? I love Trump. LOL

Trump on Mueller's Russia probe: "I could fire everybody right now...it's a disgrace"

"The paradox of Jeff Sessions: He was a thorn in the side of Trump's personal interests, but far and away the cabinet member most dedicated to Trumpism's ideological priorities."
Trumps most loyal cabinet member

Thrown under the bus

Forum List

Back