Session resigns

The Goober never made a good AG

Hopefully someone better will replace him. Won’t help Trump

Jeff Sessions will now retire to the inside of a hollowed out tree, where he’ll make cookies for the remainder of his days. Vanilla cookies.

Personally, I would take one of our Reps, or Senators who did not win their seats, someone with a great prosecution background, and someone who is a known fighter, and that imo would make a great AG. Sessions just was a little too whimpy to stand up to The DemNazi smear machine.

Don't take someone sitting in an active seat.

Note to headline writers: if you "request" a subordinate's resignation, you are firing that person

"The paradox of Jeff Sessions: He was a thorn in the side of Trump's personal interests, but far and away the cabinet member most dedicated to Trumpism's ideological priorities."

"I know we are all exhausted, but note what is happening. Trump just held one of his most, if not most bombastic press conferences then fired Sessions to get at the Mueller probe. We are moving towards authoritarianism at a quick clip - pay attention!" - Secretary Clinton

"Rumors in Washington that Mueller was about to indict Donnie Jr."

Who are u quoting?
“I’m Very Worried About Don Jr.”: West Wing Insiders Brace for the Mueller Storm

"The bigger threat for Trump than losing control of Congress is Robert Mueller’s looming report. Sources say Trump advisers are girding themselves for Mueller to deliver the results of his investigation to the Justice Department as early as Wednesday, although it’s more likely he’ll wait till later this month. Sources say besides the president, the ones with the most exposure are Roger Stone and Donald Trump Jr. “I’m very worried about Don Jr.,” said another former West Wing official who testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee. The possible exposure would be that Mueller would demonstrate that Don Jr. perjured himself to investigators when he said he didn’t tell his father beforehand about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting to gather “dirt” on Hillary Clinton. (Donald Trump Jr.’s lawyer, Alan Futerfas, declined to comment.)"

Forum List

Back