Sessions Kicked To The Curb

Somebody must be shitting in her Depends now.

yzmab.jpg

Is Hillary on your mind??

`
As a past COO for my company, I used to ask certain staff to tender their resignations....from people that fucked up at their jobs to a point where it cost the company money and jobs. I'd give them enough time to let a secretary type out their resignations. None of then contained the words "at your request" (or something similar). While I suppose they could have mentioned it, I didn't care, none of them did.
`

Just shows that Trump is so scared he's pissing in his pants 'cause of what's gonna happen with a Democratic House.

He's DESPARATE!

The Democrats can lose the House again if all they care about is generating illegitimate investigations.

Any attempt to impeach the President will fail.

Just shows that Trump is so scared he's pissing in his pants 'cause of what's gonna happen with a Democratic House.

He's DESPARATE!

The Democrats can lose the House again if all they care about is generating illegitimate investigations.

Any attempt to impeach the President will fail.
Republicans all they did were investigations during Obama's term, and they got control of all 3 branches.
e3ll2nt4dzw11.jpg

The dope smokers in Colorado should be thrilled. I was one for 3 years.

Long cold winters suck more than trying to score weed in Florida. It’s not like there isn’t weed in Florida, if one is so inclined.

Trump needs a hard ass at the DOJ that will protect the president from outlandish democrat attacks and now Trump has a grateful senate that will approve anyone he sends them....
And the old lady of the supreme court can go ahead and croak now too.....
I feel you on that one son.

It would be nice to see Kavanaught wake up one morning, like Scalia, with a pillow over his face.

Before Christmas would be icing on the cake.
Only a worthless POS like you would wish for the murder of people he disagrees with. You're a class act.

I know. ptbw forever was wishing deaths on tens of thousands of Democrats this morning and not a single Trump worshipper called him out on it.
I guess you're just too lazy to post a link.

Happy to.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Where does PTWB (or Rambunctious) wish for anyone's murder?

Only a worthless POS like you would wish for the murder of people he disagrees with. You're a class act.
Where did I wish for the murder of anyone?

I simply commented on your fellow rabid rightwinger, Rambunctious's wish for one of our SCOTUS members to, I quote, "croak."

Why aren't you shouting him down you partisan bastard?

Right here, fuckface.

It would be nice to see Kavanaught wake up one morning, like Scalia, with a pillow over his face.

Where did I wish for the murder of anyone?

I simply commented on your fellow rabid rightwinger, Rambunctious's wish for one of our SCOTUS members to, I quote, "croak."

Why aren't you shouting him down you partisan bastard?

Right here, fuckface.

MarcATL hates me because he never wins an argument with me.....

Let's put this in perspective.

Witaker will be Acting Attorney General until such time as he is confirmed by the Senate - a foregone conclusion IMHO.

That means it is he, as the AG, who has direct responsibility for the Special Council under 5 U.S.C. 301; 28 U.S.C. 509, 510, 515-519. In other words, Mueller is answerable to the Attorney General. Sessions wimped out and let his deputy do the appointing - but that in no way takes the oversight authority away from the AG.

I would not be surprised to see the new AG call Mueller in and ask for an interim report on the investigation. He may then have it continue or direct that a final report be provided and that the investigation be ended.

There's not a damned thing Congress can do about it.

Let's put this in perspective.

Witaker will be Acting Attorney General until such time as he is confirmed by the Senate - a foregone conclusion IMHO.

That means it is he, as the AG, who has direct responsibility for the Special Council under 5 U.S.C. 301; 28 U.S.C. 509, 510, 515-519. In other words, Mueller is answerable to the Attorney General. Sessions wimped out and let his deputy do the appointing - but that in no way takes the oversight authority away from the AG.

I would not be surprised to see the new AG call Mueller in and ask for an interim report on the investigation. He may then have it continue or direct that a final report be provided and that the investigation be ended.

There's not a damned thing Congress can do about it.
That's right.....the deep state needed the dems to take the senate....Hillary and Obama...Comey and Brennan....Clapper and Lynch.....all of them are not happy today.....

Forum List

Back