Sessions Kicked To The Curb

`
I'll never be able to use this again.......
`
`

19145973-10154807842941872-5127959791253355422-n.png
Jeff was trying so hard not to cry. Republican men do that. A lot.
he’s a career politician they use emotion to make decisions that’s what makes them fucking morons....

Let's put this in perspective.

Witaker will be Acting Attorney General until such time as he is confirmed by the Senate - a foregone conclusion IMHO.

That means it is he, as the AG, who has direct responsibility for the Special Council under 5 U.S.C. 301; 28 U.S.C. 509, 510, 515-519. In other words, Mueller is answerable to the Attorney General. Sessions wimped out and let his deputy do the appointing - but that in no way takes the oversight authority away from the AG.

I would not be surprised to see the new AG call Mueller in and ask for an interim report on the investigation. He may then have it continue or direct that a final report be provided and that the investigation be ended.

There's not a damned thing Congress can do about it.

Precious...

Congress can do nothing about it...

Except subpoena the report and everyone who worked on it to testify to their committee. I wonder if the news media would be interested in covering Mueller testifying to the House Committee on oversight? And now an unemployed Jeff Sessions can be called to testify with no "conflict of interest" argument to be made. Wonder how he feels about Trump....?

We'll see what happens going forward.

Let's put this in perspective.

Witaker will be Acting Attorney General until such time as he is confirmed by the Senate - a foregone conclusion IMHO.

That means it is he, as the AG, who has direct responsibility for the Special Council under 5 U.S.C. 301; 28 U.S.C. 509, 510, 515-519. In other words, Mueller is answerable to the Attorney General. Sessions wimped out and let his deputy do the appointing - but that in no way takes the oversight authority away from the AG.

I would not be surprised to see the new AG call Mueller in and ask for an interim report on the investigation. He may then have it continue or direct that a final report be provided and that the investigation be ended.

There's not a damned thing Congress can do about it.

Precious...

Congress can do nothing about it...

Except subpoena the report and everyone who worked on it to testify to their committee. I wonder if the news media would be interested in covering Mueller testifying to the House Committee on oversight? And now an unemployed Jeff Sessions can be called to testify with no "conflict of interest" argument to be made. Wonder how he feels about Trump....?

We'll see what happens going forward.
Jeff sessions is damaged goods... no credibility

I don't think it is Hillary that has to be worried.

It is QUEER-O who has a lot to fear, possibly a firing squad...

Forum List

Back