Sessions Kicked To The Curb

I know you don’t give a fuck about the rule of law. Your frothing at the mouth ranting and raving makes that very clear.

What matters to you is total deference to your Orange God, Constitution be damned.
At this point with all of the unpunished wrong doing by the left you are right...I don't care....payback time.....

C5A973A5-9DB7-4DD1-99DE-DA53194DA478.jpeg

That was a really quick move by Trump to cover his self. had some hope he would attempt to work for American by not starting some new infighting, keep the crazy part of his base & the crazy part of the Dems looking for solutions not fights.

BULLSHIT.
He wants somebody to kiss his fucking ring and do as he's told.
Trump is a despotic patho out of control.
And you're too stupid to see it.
You are stupid...really stupid....he will put a real Trump defender in the DOJ and the senate will approve him or her and the dems can't do shit to stop him....you fucking retard.....

The job of the AG is not to defend the President.

Did you cut every single Civics class?
Did you ever post that when Holder covered for Obama, Toro?

I voted for Romney. Thanks.
So you didn't post anything about Holder covering for Opie. Got it

That was a really quick move by Trump to cover his self. had some hope he would attempt to work for American by not starting some new infighting, keep the crazy part of his base & the crazy part of the Dems looking for solutions not fights.
Sessions lied to Trump...he was always more of a swamper than a Trumpster...more loyal to the establishment than to Trump and he knew he would be replaced right after the midterms.....Jeff lost his protectors like Corker and Flake and McCain....the senate is truly Trump's senate now....they owe him and the never Trumpers were replaced by grateful republicans....
Its all good....

Just shows that Trump is so scared he's pissing in his pants 'cause of what's gonna happen with a Democratic House.

He's DESPARATE!

Just shows that Trump is so scared he's pissing in his pants 'cause of what's gonna happen with a Democratic House.

He's DESPARATE!

What makes you think President Trump is "scared"? Maybe he's just reaching across the aisle to the libs. They were complaining that Magoo was a "racist" who admired the Triple K until he found out they smoked grass, and his real name was "jefferson beauregard sessions"

Getting rid of him could be a way of making the peace especially if he replaced him with a northeastern chick like Jeanine Pirro.

BULLSHIT.
He wants somebody to kiss his fucking ring and do as he's told.
Trump is a despotic patho out of control.
And you're too stupid to see it.
You are stupid...really stupid....he will put a real Trump defender in the DOJ and the senate will approve him or her and the dems can't do shit to stop him....you fucking retard.....

The job of the AG is not to defend the President.

Did you cut every single Civics class?
Did you ever post that when Holder covered for Obama, Toro?

I voted for Romney. Thanks.
So you didn't post anything about Holder covering for Opie. Got it

Can’t recall that I did.

And?

imagine-if-you-will-a-world-where-trey-gowdy-were-34754492.png

That would make the lefties crap cookies, I think.
If it didn't, it's just verification of their stupidity. As if we needed any more.

Trump needs a hard ass at the DOJ that will protect the president from outlandish democrat attacks and now Trump has a grateful senate that will approve anyone he sends them....
And the old lady of the supreme court can go ahead and croak now too.....
I feel you on that one son.

It would be nice to see Kavanaught wake up one morning, like Scalia, with a pillow over his face.

Before Christmas would be icing on the cake.

"Wake up" with a pillow over his face. That'll be one heck of a trick.

Forum List

Back