Sessions Sides With The Swamp

What the hell is a "perjury trap"?
I'm guessing it means that if you tell a lie you might get caught telling that lie...because its's a lie.

Look it up. You might learn something.

Comey had a press conference in which he said the FBI had clear evidence that Clinton violated the espionage on over 100 separate occasions.

Each offense carried a maximum 10 year sentence. Over 1000 years. Clinton should be in prison.

If any one of you did what Clinton did, you would be in federal prison right now.

I'm guessing it means that if you tell a lie you might get caught telling that lie...because its's a lie.

I don't see it in the dictionary.
If I had to guess I'd say that it means that you get asked a question, you answer with a lie, everyone knows it's a lie...BOOM...you're trapped!!
It's really fiendishly clever...this 'perjury trap'.

If I had to guess I'd say that it means that you get asked a question, you answer with a lie, everyone knows it's a lie...BOOM...you're trapped!!

1. Perjury trap - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perjury_trap
    A perjury trap is a form of prosecutorial misconduct in which a prosecutor calls a witness to testify, typically before a grand jury, ...

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

1. Perjury trap - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perjury_trap
    A perjury trap is a form of prosecutorial misconduct in which a prosecutor calls a witness to testify, typically before a grand jury, ...

then Trump shouldnt consider lying to a grand jury ..

oh wait .... the BIGGEST LIAR that ever got elected ??????????

Gawd, you guys are such whiny little asses....

Sessions was the first Republican in the Senate to support Trump, and gave Trump credence....

Sessions had no choice to recuse himself from the Trump campaign and russian interference investigation because he WAS PART of the Trump campaign and even the idiot Trump, should have KNOWN that....

And if Trump had not fired comey due to the investigation in to the russian interference in to our election, NONE of this would have happened....

And if Trump would have listened or even brought in his advisors on his decision to do such, he would have been told that it was a bad idea and would have been told that Sessions would be recusing himself on that investigation because HE HAD NO CHOICE but to recuse himself.... it was the rules and the law.

And if the Man of Lawlessness running this Nation of Laws and not of Men knew even an itty bit, about his own Country and the Laws of the Land, he would not be whining and bitching like a toddler baby all the time and blaming everyone else for his own mistakes.....

The Justice Depart is not there to work for the lawless one, it is the Justice department of the United States of America, and they work for us and NOT for the President's partisan whims and protection of himself and his swamp creatures that are as deep as hell that he brought to the administration or for the dirty Republicans in Congress that have sold their souls to him....

Justice is BLIND,

not this lawless SHIT that Trump stands for....

He should be impeached because he has broken his oath of office, in a thousand ways since he got there.... let alone aiding and abetting the enemy, which he so loves to do.
sure he had a choice it was sorry mr trump I will have to recuse myself from the russia investigation, therefore, I will not accept the AG job.

why? a lot of his cronies have roooskies in their closet & tried to lie about it. why would the little rat fucker jefferson beauregard III be any differant?

why would it matter? If Trump and his campaign had done nothing wrong, and Trump didn't need an AG to break the law and cover up his crimes, why would Trump even care about having an AG that would have to recuse himself?

Dirty Don, is simply dirty,

a rotten, crooked, criminal, mobster, lawless swamp creature...and has been one, his whole life...

I don't like Sessions because he is doing everything I do not believe in and is a bigot, a racist, a kidnapper of babies and children and he lied under oath to congress about his Russian contacts during his confirmation hearings.... but even with all of that, he had no choice but to recuse himself on the Russian and Trump campaign investigation.... the President IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW.... it's long past time he figures that out and stops this abuse and lawlessness and promotion of lawlessness that goes against the constitution and his oath of office.

He won the election fair and square. He won't be caught in the Swamp's perjury trap. Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller, Clinton, Lynch, Comey, McCabe etc. probably even Wray belong in Leavenworth for trying to overthrow the government. No point in continuing your outbursts...they were old and cold a year ago and now dead as McCain. I suggest you get drunk, watch some Tom Hanks movies, get all cried-out and come back here tomorrow partially sane once again. :icon_sjung:
:rofl::rofl:
No doubt that I need to take your advice!!!! :eek:

But our Nation is at stake!

And as this phrase says....that I used to have to practice in typing class in High School:

Now is the time for all good men/(women), to come to the aid of their country!

We are in danger, as long as he sits in the oval office! I don't care if he won or not, or on a fair basis or by cheating! Mueller's report in his favor or not... He needs to be removed, he is a man of lawlessness.... in every single thing he does.... He continually abuses his power and is incapable of being the President of the United States of America!

And the Republicans in Congress have abdicated their oath of office and responsibilities of oversight of the President.... and for THIS REASON, he needs to be removed.... if there was some sort of oversight from them instead of turning a blind eye, I would not be as panicked... but they are just as much in the swamp as the big orange haired Big foot swamp creature, and that is frightening to me!

Gawd, you guys are such whiny little asses....

Sessions was the first Republican in the Senate to support Trump, and gave Trump credence....

Sessions had no choice to recuse himself from the Trump campaign and russian interference investigation because he WAS PART of the Trump campaign and even the idiot Trump, should have KNOWN that....

And if Trump had not fired comey due to the investigation in to the russian interference in to our election, NONE of this would have happened....

And if Trump would have listened or even brought in his advisors on his decision to do such, he would have been told that it was a bad idea and would have been told that Sessions would be recusing himself on that investigation because HE HAD NO CHOICE but to recuse himself.... it was the rules and the law.

And if the Man of Lawlessness running this Nation of Laws and not of Men knew even an itty bit, about his own Country and the Laws of the Land, he would not be whining and bitching like a toddler baby all the time and blaming everyone else for his own mistakes.....

The Justice Depart is not there to work for the lawless one, it is the Justice department of the United States of America, and they work for us and NOT for the President's partisan whims and protection of himself and his swamp creatures that are as deep as hell that he brought to the administration or for the dirty Republicans in Congress that have sold their souls to him....

Justice is BLIND,

not this lawless SHIT that Trump stands for....

He should be impeached because he has broken his oath of office, in a thousand ways since he got there.... let alone aiding and abetting the enemy, which he so loves to do.
sure he had a choice it was sorry mr trump I will have to recuse myself from the russia investigation, therefore, I will not accept the AG job.
why would it matter? If Trump and his campaign had done nothing wrong, and Trump didn't need an AG to break the law and cover up his crimes, why would Trump even care about having an AG that would have to recuse himself?

Dirty Don, is simply dirty,

a rotten, crooked, criminal, mobster, lawless swamp creature...and has been one, his whole life...

I don't like Sessions because he is doing everything I do not believe in and is a bigot, a racist, a kidnapper of babies and children and he lied under oath to congress about his Russian contacts during his confirmation hearings.... but even with all of that, he had no choice but to recuse himself on the Russian and Trump campaign investigation.... the President IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW.... it's long past time he figures that out and stops this abuse and lawlessness and promotion of lawlessness that goes against the constitution and his oath of office.
well the president is above the law outside impeachment. If you truly are a constitutionalist, you'd know that. so why are you venting if you are one? One cannot indict a sitting president. Sorry, only person in the country. And that person can be impeached, and then has to be thrown out by 67 senators. Again constitution. what is it that makes you so angry? it's been that way for every fking one of em.

where was your hate back when obammy gave out billions to Iran? that was treasonous. He didn't go to congress. outside the constitution, should have been impeached, but he never would have been taken out of office, just like clinton wouldn't. BTW, for the umpteenth time, Clinton was a fking fool. But he knew he wouldn't lose his job. again, elections have consequences.

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

if Trumps innocent of breaking any laws and doesnt lie under oath he breezes through the investigation;

HE'S TOTALLY FUCKED -

Comey had a press conference in which he said the FBI had clear evidence that Clinton violated the espionage on over 100 separate occasions.

Each offense carried a maximum 10 year sentence. Over 1000 years. Clinton should be in prison.

If any one of you did what Clinton did, you would be in federal prison right now.
Link to what James Comey said? LOL!

Google "comey press conference", jackass.

uh, we're going to need some EVIDENCE - YOU KNOW, the same shit you've been whining about for a fucking year ,,

uh, we're going to need some EVIDENCE - YOU KNOW, the same shit you've been whining about for a fucking year ,,
You've seen the evidence jackass. Clinton admitted that she used a server in her fucking closet.

And no, I'm not going to show it to you again. Do your own homework, jackass.

Rosenstein must still be chuckling about how easy it was to get rid of Sessions and become the de facto AG. Since we've seen that Rosey the Rat isn't much of a salesman, it makes one wonder if Sessions wasn't just pulling a CYA when he saw what they had in store for the new President. So he bailed and Rosenstein got his pal Mueller involved to save his other pal, Comey. Incidentally, it was McCain who had the fake "dossier" fetched from London and gave it to Comey....John McCain...the great American, right? So now Sessions has two GOP Congressmen indicted on charges so pressing they're almost a year old and both as flimsy as what they had on Manafort. It couldn't wait until mid-November? If he had and either resigns or is guilty of something, the governors of Kali and New Yawk, both commie shitbags, would have to have replaced them with other GOPers and the seats would have stayed in the GOP stable. I expected Session's resignation this morning and since it wasn't forthcoming, it's pretty obvious he has no dignity and he's joined the Swamp in trying to evict Trump from our White House. #45 needs to pull the trigger on this little asshole and Rosey, and Lurch ASAP.
casty.gif

source.gif

Sessions recused himself because not to do so would be a violation of DOJ rules. McCain was a American hero unlike Trumprats like Trump and yourself. These Congressmen were indicted because evidence was found of criminal wrongdoing. Investigations do not run according to election schedules nor should they. They were done by the FBI and Sessions nor Rosenstein had anything to do with it. Maybe you should direct your anger at the two swamprats who broke the law. Manafort was convicted on 8 of 18 counts and 1 juror stood in the way of him being convicted on all counts.

Rosenstein must still be chuckling about how easy it was to get rid of Sessions and become the de facto AG.

Save of course that Rosenstein is not the de facto AG. And that he only has authority over the Mueller investigation because Sessions recused himself after it was revealed that he lied to Congress about his contacts with the Russians.

Twice.

But other than your opening claim being almost entirely a ficticious dumpster fire of blithering nonsense, sure.

Since we've seen that Rosey the Rat isn't much of a salesman, it makes one wonder if Sessions wasn't just pulling a CYA when he saw what they had in store for the new President.

And by 'one', you mean you. And by 'wonder', you mean embrace the wonder of imagination, backed by jackshit.

Why are so many conservative narratives based in pure imagination with stories that read like bad fan fiction?

I've got a much simpler explanation: Trump and his associates just lie a lot. It meets all the criteria of the evidence, is provably true, and doesn't require your fantastically elaborate, hopelessly imagination based conspiracy.

Rosenstein must still be chuckling about how easy it was to get rid of Sessions and become the de facto AG. Since we've seen that Rosey the Rat isn't much of a salesman, it makes one wonder if Sessions wasn't just pulling a CYA when he saw what they had in store for the new President. So he bailed and Rosenstein got his pal Mueller involved to save his other pal, Comey. Incidentally, it was McCain who had the fake "dossier" fetched from London and gave it to Comey....John McCain...the great American, right? So now Sessions has two GOP Congressmen indicted on charges so pressing they're almost a year old and both as flimsy as what they had on Manafort. It couldn't wait until mid-November? If he had and either resigns or is guilty of something, the governors of Kali and New Yawk, both commie shitbags, would have to have replaced them with other GOPers and the seats would have stayed in the GOP stable. I expected Session's resignation this morning and since it wasn't forthcoming, it's pretty obvious he has no dignity and he's joined the Swamp in trying to evict Trump from our White House. #45 needs to pull the trigger on this little asshole and Rosey, and Lurch ASAP.
casty.gif

source.gif

So, to you, "draining the swamp" actually means that sessions should give political cover to felons?
no, it means do the job you were given. it is quite simple.

The job he was given was to prosecute people who break the law. Congressmen are not exempt. He is doing the job he was given. The trouble is you want to use the DOJ as a Hitler used the Gestapo.

Forum List

Back