"Set Up A Perimeter And Wait For S.W.A.T."

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Oh, and "establish a staging area" in case somebody wants to go rogue and run inside to kill the target. These tactics are all well and good for a military operation against an equal opposing force, but ridiculous against a lone teenager shooting up a school. But wait, maybe there's two shooters like Columbine....and? Are they trained to work in tandem? uh, no, and that's why you have a 9mm with a 17 round magazine. The "amazing leader" Sheriff Scott Israel thinks that's what his coward deputy may have radioed to other Broward County deputies while he aimed his own weapon at nothing hiding behind a cement pillar outside the school. Apparently Israel thinks telling Jake Tapper that in a CNN interview enables him to pin the entire fiasco on Deputy Peterson. But Tapper disclosed that was Israel's chosen tactic following the Ft. Lauderdale airport shooting. So instead of forming a skirmish group and advancing inside like the Coral Springs police did when they arrived, they wait. Those officers were shocked the Broward County deputies even with added force, didn't go in with them. The standard cop saying to the guy in cuffs: "I'm going home tonight and you're not" this time applies to 17 dead kids and another 14 grievously wounded kids...they went to the ER and the morgue. Meanwhile Sheriff Scott Isreal plays CYA...I wonder who he learned that from?

0000000000000000000000000_52_6.jpg

i heard that the deputy was getting ready to retire . The latest year he made over a hundred thousand and normally its a base salary of 75 thousand and then overtime and benefits .

• Banned
i heard that the deputy was getting ready to retire . The latest year he made over a hundred thousand and normally iys a base salary of 75 thousand and the overtime and benefits .

Yep....and Israel accepted his retirement papers after claiming Peterson didn't explain why he didn't go in.....Wanna bet Peterson told him: "those were your orders, Sheriff"?

Broward County should hire whoever leads the Coral Springs department. Then let whoever it is clean the force of cowards

It's disgusting. And the fact Tapper was fawning all over the sheriff at the town hall makes it even more disgusting. After Tapper found out the sheriff was an idiot he attacked the sheriff to distract from Fake News complicity in attacking Republicans. Rubio should demolish these losers.

Tapper and the sheriff are both worthless fucks.

Oh, and "establish a staging area" in case somebody wants to go rogue and run inside to kill the target. These tactics are all well and good for a military operation against an equal opposing force, but ridiculous against a lone teenager shooting up a school. But wait, maybe there's two shooters like Columbine....and? Are they trained to work in tandem? uh, no, and that's why you have a 9mm with a 17 round magazine. The "amazing leader" Sheriff Scott Israel thinks that's what his coward deputy may have radioed to other Broward County deputies while he aimed his own weapon at nothing hiding behind a cement pillar outside the school. Apparently Israel thinks telling Jake Tapper that in a CNN interview enables him to pin the entire fiasco on Deputy Peterson. But Tapper disclosed that was Israel's chosen tactic following the Ft. Lauderdale airport shooting. So instead of forming a skirmish group and advancing inside like the Coral Springs police did when they arrived, they wait. Those officers were shocked the Broward County deputies even with added force, didn't go in with them. The standard cop saying to the guy in cuffs: "I'm going home tonight and you're not" this time applies to 17 dead kids and another 14 grievously wounded kids...they went to the ER and the morgue. Meanwhile Sheriff Scott Isreal plays CYA...I wonder who he learned that from?

The "waiting" part is why people have their own guns.

Like they say - Call the cops. Order a pizza.

All this does is show us the complexity of these kind of attacks and how none of them were prepared to take on an AK47 or an AR15 assault rifle and crazy shooter....

is there any good plan that would work, without getting the cops killed or more innocent children killed?

hard to say.....

the whole thing is just madness!! :eek:

in my opinion, if he was just put away before the incident, or not allowed to get his hands so easily on an assault weapon so that the incident did not occur in the first place, is the way to keep fewer people from seeing their Creator prematurely....

Who’s in charge ? Local PD or the Sheriff Department?

In Massachusetts the Sheriff departments just take care of the jails .

Yes. Her picture was taken with lots of scummy bastards
maxresdefault.jpg

All this does is show us the complexity of these kind of attacks and how none of them were prepared to take on an AK47 or an AR15 assault rifle and crazy shooter....

is there any good plan that would work, without getting the cops killed or more innocent children killed?

hard to say.....

in my opinion, if he was just put away before the incident, or not allowed to get his hands so easily on an assault weapon so that the incident did not occur in the first place, is the way to keep fewer people from seeing their Creator prematurely....

1. He didn't have an "assault weapon".
2. There is nothing "complex" about engaging a shooter inside a school...you assume the classrooms are locked and he's in a hallway....dead-bang.
3. Cruz probably couldn't believe he was still alive when he left the school....and he shouldn't have been.

It was reported a couple of days back that Coral Gables police arrived on scene and were told by deputies to join the perimeter.

Coral Gables reportedly told the deputies to get the fuck out of the way.

hard to say.....

Texas shooting: Officer with pistol stops rifle-wielding attackers - CNN

seems like we keep shifting the playing field to be "i don't give a shit about reality, get rid of these guns" and making up whatever is needed along the way to excuse people NOT doing their job and to continue to demonize the weapons you don't happen to approve of.

Not a peep out of Peterson.....so he's letting his legacy be a coward who could have saved school kids from getting wasted....I find that a little hard to believe....His house is being guarded by....guess who? Broward County sheriff deputies....so how safe can he be? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back