Setting The Record Straight Again...

Only the 1% was initially taxed. Not until WW II was the working man taxed

And if blacks are so poor, yadda, yadda, yadda, they can't be paying much in income tax.

But we get it, you live, eat, and breath race.
Like I said, blacks paid taxes for things they got excluded from that whites got. I face white racism daily, so reading a white person acting like it's wrong for me not to ignore race is a joke. This nation has lived, eaten, and breathed race. Whites do it daily in here then lie about how they never see race.

You can drop that silly shit junior. Asians and Hispanics were excluded too.

You are really quite dumb junior. Whites have 20 times the wealth of blacks, 17 times the wealth of Hispanics, native Americans are the poorest group, India natives on a government program pull up Asian income with many Asian populations at 25-30 percent poverty and you pretend that only blacks have issues with white racism.

Y'all should probably work harder.

These threads by the black racists at USMB are so vapid. Not much genuine heat. No illumination. And not a whole lot of truth value anywhere in their posting efforts.

This personal engagement is WHY "youre getting posts deleted. Warned. BackAgain

Last edited by a moderator:
You can drop that silly shit junior. Asians and Hispanics were excluded too.

You are really quite dumb junior. Whites have 20 times the wealth of blacks, 17 times the wealth of Hispanics, native Americans are the poorest group, India natives on a government program pull up Asian income with many Asian populations at 25-30 percent poverty and you pretend that only blacks have issues with white racism.
Wow, another rant from the wonderful IM2.

Who is the majority right now and who is the minority?

Now do you believe Blacks should have more than any other group in the country and if so why?

If the Majority that is paying into the system are Whites what does that mean?

Also where are your links to support your numbers because what you did is dismiss Chinese Americans, Filipino Americans and Vietnamese Americans that also work and pay into the system along with Japanese and Korean Americans…

Hispanics also pay into the system, so tell us again why you focus on something that you truly hate to get taught a lesson about?

Now will you scream “ Ban this idiot because I dislike the way he told me off “ again?

Again, Whit America make you the majority at this time but if the numbers keep going at the rate they are going Hispanics and Asians will overcome the White Society but let me be clear you will still be the minority, so when Hispanics do not give you what you want who will you blame?

Of course White Society as usual…

Everyone in today time pays into the system but I will ask you one simple question and are you a Preacher and do you hold a license?

This question is very important because I know the tax laws and know something, so answer the question and we will further the discussion…

Mod edited material that's not Zone1 legal. Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Finish school, get a job, don't have kids until you're married.
You can have more wealth too.
: "The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household."

Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap, pg. 10 https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Asset Value of Whiteness_0.pdf

"Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education."

Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap

Stupid. You see the black tax dollars that helped pay for the streets you drive on, and probably to the company that built your house.
Doubtful.

My county:
demographics.PNG

Whites have 20 times the wealth of blacks, 17 times the wealth of Hispanics, native Americans are the poorest group, India natives on a government program pull up Asian income with many Asian populations at 25-30 percent poverty and you pretend that only blacks have issues with white racism.

I'm considered white.
I've worked hand to mouth all of my life, and now in my later years, I have nothing to show for it because of corrupt government and corrupt big business.

I've had to live in dumps and old, run down cheap apartments all my life, because thats all I can afford. I've had to wear USED clothes, drive a USED car, and buy my food at discount stores because I can't afford regular grocery stores!

I've worked my ass off all my life to build my resume into something solid, with all of my knowledge coming from rock solid on the job experience and hard work. Yet I still have nothing!

WHY? Because the blacks come in, get jobs with NO fucking skills of any kind, getting the job JUST because they're black, getting all the raises and promo's because they are black.....while my wages have been stagnated for decades because of this!

These blacks drive expen$ive SUV's, come to work in expen$ive designer clothes, with $500 fucking dollar hair cuts and $1500 fucking shoes!! And they sit around PRETENDING to fucking work, while people like me get THEIR work dumped on US!!!

So please...........PLEASE............tell me where MY FUCKING MONEY IS????!!!!!! Because I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!! I would LOVE to be able to buy an actual fucking HOUSE to live in!!!

: "The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household."

Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap, pg. 10 https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Asset Value of Whiteness_0.pdf

"Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education."

Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap
That is wrong and shouldn’t be allow and I get your point the pay should be equal when it comes to jobs and if the person has the same equal education…

So let's set the record straight, blacks have paid taxes for 109 years and have watched whites get things we have been refused.
You wanna do something about it???

Complain about it on social media to a bunch of white boys who have always ridiculed you??? Where are you going with this - Nobel Peace Prize???

Using us as a white supremacy study???

1653706429635.png

See, the two parent black households have more than triple the median wealth of the single parent black households.

Tell all your friends!!!

Wow, another rant from the wonderful IM2.

Who is the majority right now and who is the minority?

Now do you believe Blacks should have more than any other group in the country and if so why?

If the Majority that is paying into the system are Whites what does that mean?

Also where are your links to support your numbers because what you did is dismiss Chinese Americans, Filipino Americans and Vietnamese Americans that also work and pay into the system along with Japanese and Korean Americans…

Hispanics also pay into the system, so tell us again why you focus on something that you truly hate to get taught a lesson about?

Now will you scream “ Ban this idiot because I dislike the way he told me off “ again?

Again, Whit America make you the majority at this time but if the numbers keep going at the rate they are going Hispanics and Asians will overcome the White Society but let me be clear you will still be the minority, so when Hispanics do not give you what you want who will you blame?

Of course White Society as usual…

Everyone in today time pays into the system but I will ask you one simple question and are you a Preacher and do you hold a license?

This question is very important because I know the tax laws and know something, so answer the question and we will further the discussion…
Another dumb post. Whites have the wealth because of policies that excluded. This has nothing to do with who is the majority. Blacks are 13 percent of the population but have 2.7 percent of the wealth. We should have 13. We don't because of being excluded. Every other race besides whites can say the same thing. You keep talking that minority shit but you might be surprised at what happens when whites are the minority.

I'm considered white.
I've worked hand to mouth all of my life, and now in my later years, I have nothing to show for it because of corrupt government and corrupt big business.

I've had to live in dumps and old, run down cheap apartments all my life, because thats all I can afford. I've had to wear USED clothes, drive a USED car, and buy my food at discount stores because I can't afford regular grocery stores!

I've worked my ass off all my life to build my resume into something solid, with all of my knowledge coming from rock solid on the job experience and hard work. Yet I still have nothing!

WHY? Because the blacks come in, get jobs with NO fucking skills of any kind, getting the job JUST because they're black, getting all the raises and promo's because they are black.....while my wages have been stagnated for decades because of this!

These blacks drive expen$ive SUV's, come to work in expen$ive designer clothes, with $500 fucking dollar hair cuts and $1500 fucking shoes!! And they sit around PRETENDING to fucking work, while people like me get THEIR work dumped on US!!!

So please...........PLEASE............tell me where MY FUCKING MONEY IS????!!!!!! Because I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!! I would LOVE to be able to buy an actual fucking HOUSE to live in!!!
I am Scandinavian White and I live a simple life and do not complain about what I have and am grateful for what I have because it is my choice.

IM2 does make a good argument about someone with the same skills while the White will make more and I disagree with that…

Women see the same abuse by corporate America, so my question to IM2 why hasn’t he open a business to help fix this issue and lead by example?

View attachment 650781

See, the two parent black households have more than triple the median wealth of the single parent black households.

Tell all your friends!!!
View attachment 650781

Tell all your friends!!!
"The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household."

The white single parent household has more wealth than 2 parent black households. So that single parent thing is irrelevant.

Tell that to your friends.

Forum List

Back