🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SeveN Fired Coaches and not One Team That can Use Tebow?

That is such an obvious lie, he beat the Steelers in the play offs, you stupid fool.

How many times are you going to say such stupid things?

I am tempted to make a post with all your stupid shit in it and repost it periodically, lol.

Steelers' QB has sprained ankle and also their top 2 running backs were out.

Jesus titty fucking Christ you're pathetic.

They were still a winning team, you fucking moron, lololol.

you cant even lie well, so shut the fuck up fool.

roflmao

See, this is when tired old men fall off the wire.

Too bad.

No, that is not a fact, in fact his stats are pretty good for a guy that has only one portion of a year as a starter. Compare his first year starter stats with the first year starts for almost anyone else and Tebow compares very favorably.

And I've already gone over the numbers, no need to repeat.

But will repeat this, you are a hater and facts don't mean shit to you as long as you can hate.

Interesting logic you have there. If people agree with you its all well & good. If they disagree (regardless of the facts) they are automatically a "hater" and only disagree because of Tebow's religious beliefs. lol

No, your hatred of a leading Christian QB despite all the stats speaks for itself.

And yes, I do hate Christ haters, so bugger off.

Nice try, but you have only proven that I do not think Tebow is a good NFL QB. The rest is simply your attempt to make Tebow a martyr.

Your posts are like those of the race baiters who insist that anytime a black is not promoted it is only because he is black.

I'm an idiot?

:lol:

You wouldn't know football if your foot was sewn to your testicles.

Tebow blows @ the QB position. This is a fact. So sawwy, you lose.

his stats and pro QBs say otherwise, but why would anyone listen to a stupid fool like you who thinks Peyton Manning held the Broncos back last year and considered the Pittsburg Steelers in 2011 to not be a winning team since the Tebow led Broncos beat them?

lol, you are an idiot, and a prize-winning fool.

I said Payton held the Broncos back?

No, I said Tebow did.

Might want to learn how to read for comprehension retard.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sport...ne-team-that-can-use-tebow-3.html#post8410460

And pretty much all of Denver knew that with a Great QB last year, they could have gotten pretty far.

You said it, not me, dumb shit.

Interesting logic you have there. If people agree with you its all well & good. If they disagree (regardless of the facts) they are automatically a "hater" and only disagree because of Tebow's religious beliefs. lol

No, your hatred of a leading Christian QB despite all the stats speaks for itself.

And yes, I do hate Christ haters, so bugger off.

Nice try, but you have only proven that I do not think Tebow is a good NFL QB. The rest is simply your attempt to make Tebow a martyr.

Your posts are like those of the race baiters who insist that anytime a black is not promoted it is only because he is black.

fuck off.

his stats and pro QBs say otherwise, but why would anyone listen to a stupid fool like you who thinks Peyton Manning held the Broncos back last year and considered the Pittsburg Steelers in 2011 to not be a winning team since the Tebow led Broncos beat them?

lol, you are an idiot, and a prize-winning fool.

No, I said Tebow did.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sport...ne-team-that-can-use-tebow-3.html#post8410460

And pretty much all of Denver knew that with a Great QB last year, they could have gotten pretty far.

I said I was quoting myself, dumbshit.

The post was from the year after Tebow's run with the Broncos.

Holy-shit.

Steelers' QB has sprained ankle and also their top 2 running backs were out.

Jesus titty fucking Christ you're pathetic.

They were still a winning team, you fucking moron, lololol.

you cant even lie well, so shut the fuck up fool.

roflmao

Too bad.

At least I didn't say Peyton Manning held the Broncos back last year like you did, retard

Jimbo takes it personally when people point out that Tim Tebow is every bit the Heisman winning collegiate quarterback that Gino Torretta was.

That would be sad if it wasn't so fucking funny! :lol:

No, I said Tebow did.

Holy-shit.

Then you fucked up your own post, dumass. You state that this year, and the supposed quote was not linked or date stamped.

What else to think from a turd like you who thinks the Steelers went to the play offs in 2011 as a losing team?

roflmao

Too bad.

At least I didn't say Peyton Manning held the Broncos back last year like you did, retard

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You said it and that the 2011 Steelers were losers.

Now you are trying to walk it back because it makes you out to t be the idiot you are.

your bullshit slamming on a QB that has better overall stats than about a third of NFL starting QBs shows you are a fucking ignoramus.

Repeating that lie doesnt make it true, Christ hating little fucktard.

It's not a lie, it's a statistical fact.

He was dead last.

2011 passing stats, regular season
NFL Stats: by Player Category
Listed in order of completion percentage:

77 Tim Tebow DEN QB 126 271 46.5 19.4 1,729 6.4 123.5 12 6 76 28.0 56T 25 6 33 72.9
78 Richard Bartel ARI QB 10 22 45.5 11.0 86 3.9 43.0 1 1 5 22.7 23T 1 0 1 52.5
79 Bruce Gradkowski CIN QB 8 18 44.4 9.0 109 6.1 54.5 1 1 4 22.2 41T 3 1 1 59.7
80 Tyler Thigpen BUF QB 3 8 37.5 2.7 25 3.1 8.3 0 1 2 25.0 13 0 0 0 6.8
81 Mark Brunell NYJ QB 1 3 33.3 0.2 27 9.0 1.7 0 0 1 33.3 27 1 0 0 67.4
81 Shane Lechler OAK P 1 3 33.3 0.2 35 11.7 2.2 1 0 1 33.3 35T 1 0 0 118.1

Four other QBs with lower completion percentages.

And before you bullshit and say those lower 4 were not starters and starters don't get good stats, remember Tebows stats were 75% completions while at new York with similar circumstances.

you fucking idiot.

Often, when listing stats, there are certain minimums which must be reached, such as number of passes attempted. He was likely last among starting quarterbacks, quarterbacks with at least 50 attempts or some number such as that, etc. If you are the long time football fan you say you are, surely you have seen such qualifications many times before.

Besides that, Tebow ranking 77th! among NFL quarterbacks is not helping your argument that he should have a job in the NFL. 32 teams, and Tebow, the starting quarterback for his team for most of the year, ranks 77th! That means that not only did every other team's starting quarterback end up with a better completion %, all of their backups did, too....and a few others besides! And this makes you think Tebow should be on someone's roster?

Holy-shit.

Then you fucked up your own post, dumass. You state that this year, and the supposed quote was not linked or date stamped.

What else to think from a turd like you who thinks the Steelers went to the play offs in 2011 as a losing team?

roflmao

You're a dishonest moron.

You are insecure and have a persecution complex about your Religion.

Good luck in the future, I'm sure you'll be dead on.

Jimbo takes it personally when people point out that Tim Tebow is every bit the Heisman winning collegiate quarterback that Gino Torretta was.

Don't you have a street to go play in, stupid shit?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You said it and that the 2011 Steelers were losers.

Now you are trying to walk it back because it makes you out to t be the idiot you are.

your bullshit slamming on a QB that has better overall stats than about a third of NFL starting QBs shows you are a fucking ignoramus.

Once again.....77th in completion %! That is not better than a third of NFL starting QBs. That is worse than all starting QBs.....and all backups.....and some third stringers.

But feel free to compare his stats on the Jets, as basically a wildcat player, as though they are incredibly relevant.

Holy-shit.

roflmao

Lol, you assert that a QB with a last year QB rating of 84.5 'sucks as an NFL quarterback', then you slam on Peyton Manning, and call the 2011 Steelers a losing team.

And you call me dishonest?

you are a fucking fool.

Please, go sterilize yourself and spare the human race.

Don't you have a street to go play in, stupid shit?

Once again I applaud your efforts to deflect from your emotionally laden ignorance.

You say that a QBG with only one year as a starter with his last year a QBG rating of 84.5 is a bad QB, and you tell me that I am ignorant?

You are an arrogant fool. You wouldn't know the truth if it ran over you with a diesel truck.

roflmao

Lol, you assert that a QB with a last year QB rating of 84.5 'sucks as an NFL quarterback', then you slam on Peyton Manning, and call the 2011 Steelers a losing team.

you are a fucking fool.

Peyton Manning is the GOAT.

I didn't slam him, I just didn't assert the year my post was from b/c I figured most genuine adults would realize that.

The Steelers had their QB, and top 2 rb's hurt, and other key players as well. Don't let facts hurt your vagina. Tebow barely even won THAT game. That's a big wowza.

roflmao

you are a fucking fool.

There are 5 wide receivers and 2 punters who had higher QB ratings than Tebow last year. Why aren't they on an NFL roster as a QB? :cuckoo:

Tebow threw EIGHT passes last year. That is statistically insignificant. It's meaningless. It's a rare game where a quarterback only throws 8 passes, let alone an entire season.

In Tebow's only year as a starter, he ended up 47th in yards per game, 57th in QB rating, 56th in yards per pass, and 77th in completion percentage. None of these rankings would make anyone think he should be even a backup QB.

Forum List

Back